kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Monday Morning brings great things
Maybe some spoilers.....hark the telephone rings
What's that Vats? Did you just say
It's not just a monday... It's Bilal's
BIRTHDAY?

HBBila2017l.gif

While we wait for any Spoilers that might come our way,
Let's celebrate with Bilal on his special Day.

Let's go inside and see what's happening!

HBEntry.jpg

Surprise!

We've planned your party at Chevier!
A Charity Ball and Fashion Show.....
With the proceeds to go to his Bilal's favorite charity, whatever that is.

HBBilal_Venue.jpg

Please post your pictures with or without the Birthday boy,
Bring a buddy! You can use the Runway Background, one of the Wedding Backgrounds (hey, it's a party)
Just get your dolls over here for the combination
Happy Birthday Bilal / Waiting for the Midweek Spoilers
thread.

Happy Birthday Bilal!
And if anyone else is having a birthday during the week
Please stand up and let us know....and tell us what kind of cake you want.....
because it's your party too.

Thread's Open Let's party
and politely wait for
Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers
But only if our GluGoddess Kalinda is in the mood.

AlexConfetti.gif

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Bilal! I saw it on my google calendar this morning! I think it's from being facebook friends. Hope you have a wonderful day!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Jules! How was your weekend? I'm just a total blank screen but excited about a midweek as well. We've had the same deal for a while now. Will we or won't we? What does YOURSpidey Sense say to you?

and how about some more music? Someone play vj?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I need a morale booster. I worked hard for last week's TB and ended up with pink sunglasses. Then this weekend was a bust. Parties are so hard! I managed to get the dress yesterday morning then I closed down my game and didn't open it again until this morning.
    Got just the answer for you. turn it up and dance doll.

Disney Style lol ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Oh my gaaaahhhhh!! This was honestly the best surprise this year! <3

Vatsy, thank you so so much for remembering! Koko, thanks for organizing this, and the cake is made of black fondant, my fav! Jules, thank you for the wishes!

Now I'll wait for my gift from Glu. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Hi Jules! How was your weekend? I'm just a total blank screen but excited about a midweek as well. We've had the same deal for a while now. Will we or won't we? What does YOURSpidey Sense say to you?

and how about some more music? Someone play vj?

I had a really good weekend. I had some furniture delivered Saturday and was able to unpack and arrange some things, and now my house is finally looking like a home. Little by little! I stopped playing the weekend event after earning the dress, the hairstyle didn't really do it for me. But I won the gift box hairstyle and immediately thought, "Cleopatra," so now my doll is experimenting with Cleo looks. Our wardrobes actually have quite a few things that suit this look.

I hope you had a great weekend, outside of the car issues!
    Yay the Birthday Boy! So glad you like it....Let's all remember to post party pucs....bring. A friend!
    Happy Birthday Bilal.
    bday.gif
    Let's play some fave music, kick up the party while we wait patiently for any spoilers.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Plopped a new battery i the fob and good as new. I cooked the last gf dinner for this holiday. Back to school for both of them today, except she's upstate, Baba's here. I had a nice weekend, getting the house back to normal little by little.

Is there a lot more to do Jules?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Plopped a new battery i the fob and good as new. I cooked the last gf dinner for this holiday. Back to school for both of them today, except she's upstate, Baba's here. I had a nice weekend, getting the house back to normal little by little.

Is there a lot more to do Jukes?

I need to get the guest room set up and the dining room. And finish my closet. The kitchen, my bedroom and the living room are done. I went from a small apartment to a fairly large house (for one person). Plus, there is a small guest house but I am not doing anything with it decor-wise until I figure out the house. And no, it's not some grand house, it is a normal sized house (or the size of most guest houses :)), it just had a carriage house in the back and most people in my neighborhood convert those to small apartments. I am not sure yet if I am going to rent it out.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Aww, happy birthday Bilal!

I had a late start to my weekend and didn't finish the event but wouldn't mind a weekday one I think. Hopefully they bring back the SYS ones where you can win outfit pieces.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Oooh.......pool house or cabana suite? Is there a pool or a future pool? Our 28 foot above ground died in September. Now do we bit the bullet and do an inground, or pop up another above ground? I want to move in the next 10 years...the property behind me is a pita. And yes, after 17 years, I still have a few unopened boxes from the move. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Ok, spoiler time! We're having a 5-Star Throwback Event and Throwback Sale. Plus, we want to give you dolls more chances to win the prizes from the Who Wore It Best? event, so we're bringing it back tomorrow!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Plus, we want to give you dolls more chances to win the prizes from the Who Wore It Best? event, so we're bringing it back tomorrow!

Are you being sarcastic...?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    giphy.gif

Happy birthday, dear Bilal!! Hope you are having a fantastic day!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Are you being sarcastic...?

Before you guys lose it over them bringing it back maybe wait and see? You have no idea what kind of improvements Glu has made to the event since its messy rollout.
    I agree lets wait for the roll out, but I don't think anyone was going to lose it. And Dafodil probably posted the first thing on everyone's mind after reading about it's return. lol.

Deep breaths everyone. Could be a very new and improoved version of it. Maybe it's geared for dies in the wool grinders, without an eye to the buy in. I'd grind if I didn't have to pay a small fortune in stars for a maybe.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    krystal wrote: »
    Before you guys lose it over them bringing it back maybe wait and see? You have no idea what kind of improvements Glu has made to the event since its messy rollout.

Not sure why Glu would change anything about it. Was there any confirmation that they felt like it needed tweaking? I know lots on the forum hated it but that doesn't mean that Glu will change anything.

I earned all of the WWIB items I liked so I guess I will just earn a few boxes on the TB event.
    Yay! Looking forward to an easy midweek.
    Plus, we want to give you dolls more chances to win the prizes from the Who Wore It Best? event, so we're bringing it back tomorrow!

xTiTnCQ47e1DXdkaw8.gif
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I'm not losing it lol I just really can't wrap my head around the fact that they're bringing back the most unpopular event type ever after the huge backlash following its introduction.

But yes we'll have to wait and see. But I'm not participating.
    hackers can burn in hell
    I just asummed it was one of those back to the drawing board things. Wishful thinking? It can't be exactly the same unless it picks up where we left off. So, stands to reason 'something' won't be the same: we're not starting from the same point. See what I mean? So it's got to be somewhat different.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Popping in to wish this beauty soul a happy amazing birthday. Went back to pink just 4 u B :)

IMG_20170123_124941_264_zpsaoojfmsd.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Well, first and foremost Happy Birthday Bilal!

I'm looking forwards to the 5-star TB event, I've been on a roll with the boxes I've opened lately so I'm hoping my lucky streak will continue.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy Birthday dear Bilal! Wishing the best to the best one!

Keep being this amazing young man that you are, no matter the age you have, that life's will ensure always the good stuff to you!!!

I'd be gladly if anyone bring Vats along to Chevier's party (don't have that backdrop), meanwhile Vats took Bilal to a private celebration in London.

AUaLA3c.png

I hope he'll like his gift...

M4R1kHi.jpg?1

Tickets for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child!

Please tell me that I didn't mess up and I chose the right gift?!

zyvHXws.jpg

Ok chocolate here just in case lol

#happybdaybilal #bromanceforever
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I just asummed it was one of those back to the drawing board things. Wishful thinking? It can't be exactly the same unless it picks up where we left off. So, stands to reason 'something' won't be the same: we're not starting from the same point. See what I mean? So it's got to be somewhat different.

But to go "back to the drawing board," there is usually some indication that Glu thinks it was broken. Did we ever get feedback about it? I am not on the forum as much, so if Glu acknowledged it was a mess and said they would fix it, I could have missed it. I wonder if it is possible that the event will remember our progress? I got about a third of the way through.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    After that disastrous WWIB monstrosity I became really disappointed in, and apathetic about, the game and so haven't been playing very much anymore. Which also means I haven't been buying star packs anymore either. Unless there's a monster-size change here, I won't be participating. While I sincerely disliked several of the "prizes"and didn't want them anyway--if I wanted to dress my doll like a man then that event was fitted to the max, including the unfortunate return of pixie cuts, and two there on top of it--I did want almost all the jewelry and a couple other items. I didn't cry over it though. The entirety of how that non-event was put together was atrocious, devious, and disgusting.

Moving on to the weekday 5-star throwbacks...where I stop at 300 points; 600 is too much to ask for a weekday event and I have no hope of attaining the fourth box, pretty much ever, so why bother trying. The three times I made myself and my days and mostly nights crazy to get that final box, two out of three items blew. I got a frumpy leopard-pattern dress my doll will never wear; a seriously ugly black and silver bracelet; and the *good* thing--a quilted black handbag with gold metal treatment. I don't know why so many people don't like getting accessories--I really *love, love, love* getting the handbags and jewelry, and shoes too, though they're much too few and far between. As for hairstyles, which many people gripe about the lack of, I can wait, it's not urgent as far as I, myself, am concerned. I have plenty of hairstyles I like so, so much, it doesn't bother me in particular. In November I got that cute, twisted, side ponytail in a black box--it's a really nice thing that there's a few tb items in the black and gold boxes, I really appreciate that. So at least I have a teeny, tiny chance to get a tb item, in that way, since I refuse to make my efforts thisclose to careening like a kamikaze to get those 600 points. Please, Glu, can you knock that midweek total down to 500, so most people have at least a fighting chance of actually getting that tb box? It's not fair, to offer something so unattainable to so many; the defeatist attitude it fosters just beats down the fun and in-mid-event anticipation of how the end will play out. I do appreciate the first three boxes, but in the end, they're not the golden ticket and hey, I would like to achieve some tb goodies too. I want them just as much as everyone else. So, that's about it for now.

~Not reread for spelling or sense.
    Not trying to beleaguered the point but whenever an a change is made don't you go back to the drawing to change it? And our 1st prizes aren't going to be what we already won... I'll go back and reread to see if I said anything or was in response to something about the impression you got.

but It sounds like a midweek Trilogy...3 events and more choices.

oh, Baba got home from work, ate lunch and went out in the beginning of the storm for 1 class. Got there profess didn't feel good, cancelled the 1st class. So now he drives home. At least tomorrow's prof already declared a sick day.

And Bilal, the girls have some presents for you but I have to get over to my laptop. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILAL!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Bilal, happy birthday! Since we can only be friends on KKG for now (here's hoping for cross-platform friends on KKH someday!), here's Everly and Bilal partying:

pX0sX5z.png?1

I hope you have a wonderful day!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 

There were two sets of prizes with the WWIB: the round prizes and the win 3 in a row prizes for each tier. The "another chance" makes me think the 3 in a row prizes are what's up for grabs. So there may be different round prizes and not the same stuff we saw before. Either way I won't be participating.

zBtFBVVo5iZPO.gif
    Not trying to beleaguered the point but whenever an a change is made don't you go back to the drawing to change it? And our 1st prizes aren't going to be what we already won... I'll go back and reread to see if I said anything or was in response to something about the impression you got.

Ok, ok, I was only pointing out that I didn't think that Glu agreed with us that the event was a mess, so I didn't expect any changes to the rules or cost. Someone earlier said to wait and see before we got upset, and seemed to think that there *would* be changes (again, my impression, if that wasn't what was meant, my apologies).

Now as for the prizes or what we have already won, of course we won't be playing for what we already have (unless there is a glitch lol). But Kalinda made it seem like a second chance to win the prizes from the first time we saw the event, so I wondered if maybe it will remember where we were in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Like Koko said, we have 3 different events this week, so there are a few different ways you can choose to participate.

Of course we reviewed your feedback about the first Who Wore It Best? event. We have adjusted the gated items so you can show off your creativity more when you style outfits to submit, and we resolved a couple of bugs we found.

I realize you felt like you were missing out on a popular event while we ran WWIB, so this time, you can choose to compete in addition to completing the 5-Star Throwback Event, as well as the upcoming weekend event. That's right - we're running it longer!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.