Monday brings a birthday...and a MidWeek? 1/24/17

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hacked players?rJREHpU.gif

raw
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I just tried the free entry for the boots and the event for me is broken. I didn't get a chance to vote at all it gave me the "sorry you're unable to vote this round" and then a few minutes later I got a dialogue of losing... Did I miss something from yesterday I thought I read that it was a 5 Star-Gig, unless I was making that all in my head. I'm sorry but I think I'll pass with the parties and and save my energy for the weekend event this week.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It's 3 events Ladouce. It's the 5Star Party TB Event.......the TB Box Sale....and the reintroduction of WWIB. Alas, there are some little bugs it appears.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Kalinda at first said it was a 5 star throwback which everyone took to assume meant 5 star gigs. But it's parties :(
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I'm grinding for the free Throwback box, really want those final items I'm still missing!
    And for the WWIB event, I am only doing the first free round which glitched twice... Very disappointed that Glu reintroduced this event after all the backlash it got from us, the players...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Just got 5 stars stolen from me. I entered a look, paid the stars, then got an error saying I couldn't be entered into this round of voting (or something to that effect). But they kept my entrance fee! Once again, not paying any stars for this event after this. I'm totally unimpressed.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Anyone else skipping out on the WWIB event? I was hoping for it to be free and the results to not be the same outcome like last time. I feel like our vents and frustrations to Glu fall on deaf ears. WWIB is a joke of an event. Please stop trying to revive something that doesn't work!! Not to mention, the prizes are hideous. Looks like I'm grinding for my 3 **** prizes and potentially good TB box. Off to "partying" once again.. Sigh.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Not off to a great start. Cash in my first box...

I think if Glu wants to do the WWIB then they need to do it simultaneously like they're doing now with other non-rigged events. That way you can calmly ignore it and don't feel like you're missing out. Don't get me wrong, I hate that I'm missing out on items but I don't see how any changes to the event could make it better, unless the entries are free. Even paying 1 k-star would be better than paying 5, 10, etc. for something you're not guaranteed. And I won't even get into the glitches with the event stealing k-stars...
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Very disappointed. Not only is the event unchanged, it's glitches as well to the point of errors and sorry you can't vote. Still the same uninspired looks winning. Once again, instead of rewarding your paying customers, you're rewarding cheating. I'm out.
  • Muse DiaMuse Dia Registered Users 28 Posts
    Like many others, I lost 10 kstars on silly error messages. I decided that was enough and I wouldnt throw anymore kstars out of the window...

It seems like they didnt really change much which really surprises me since they got so much backlash from this event last time, and then for them to bring it back to quickly... only explanation I can find is, this event must make them a lot of money.

Also a party midweek, we just had a party event. I will grind out the TBbox because I really want some of those cute outfits and I gotta grind my way through the countless accessories before I have a chance at the outfits.

Thanks Glu :)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We noticed a mismatch between what was happening on our server and what was shown to players. Our team encountered the same errors as you guys today, so we suspended the Who Wore It Best? event and will investigate what went wrong.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • HazelCHazelC Registered Users 26 Posts
    Looks like the event disappeared from my game, lets hope it stays gone forever.
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    HazelC wrote: »

agree! But Kalinda said "suspended" :( i hope they bring SYS back again
  • HazelCHazelC Registered Users 26 Posts

Yes i definetly think WWIB will be back. Now that i look at it, SYS was such a great event and really nice for a midweek since you dont have to grind. But while it was going on i wasn't that excited.
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    We noticed a mismatch between what was happening on our server and what was shown to players. Our team encountered the same errors as you guys today, so we suspended the Who Wore It Best? event and will investigate what went wrong.

Luckily I didn't spent any k stars on it this time... I hope others did the same thing as me.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts

Yes....WWIB is a disaster..I haven't seen anyone say they like it...I wish they would stop it and bring back SYS..it was one of my favorite events
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts

Perhaps this is a sign to just, ah ... let this event go. Perhaps to another game entirely.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm so glad that I didn't even bother to check my game out at like 5 AM in the morning. I just opened up my game like around midday and what do you know? There was absolutely nothing special about the event. It was the same Ole ****pie thing to me. There are 2 black boxes, 1 gold box, and 1 throwback box. I'm so tired of these 5 throwback events already that I'm not gonna waste my precious valuable time to grind for 1 freaking throwback box.

-_-
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• torinicoletorinicole Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hope everyone is enjoying the midweek event! Sadly my game has been crashing for about two weeks so I haven't been able to get in. Hoping the next big update will fix that. Love seeing what everyone is winning though! Wishing you guys luck to be able to finish :)
    iOS user, level 30
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm also not even going to try... none of the boxes are worth it except for the TB box, and not even that is worth grinding parties in my opinion.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I woke up this morning and before I even opened my game, I went to the thread to see how the event was working out for some people. I was not surprised at all that people were saying they were experiencing the same issues as last time. It seemed that the event was worst than last time because some people were stating that errors would appear not giving them a chance to vote and would not give back the K stars. I know for a fact last time we got our K stars back if an error came up with the voting. It also seemed to pick off where we left off. I opened my game, saw that it started on some shoes that cost 20 K stars to enter, then closed my game. Nope. I'm not getting caught in that trap again.

Kalinda has stated that the event has been suspended. Good. Hopefully it's indefinitely, but I have a bad felling that this won't be the last time we will see the WWIB event. It's more than oblivious that Glu is desperate to make this event work, because this event is the most expensive for the player to complete, and the most profitable for Glu. Otherwise, why would they bring this event back and so soon when numerous players made it very clear that they hated it the last time and are saying the same thing this time?

If they wanted to give players the chance to win the missing items that could have easily placed them in SYS events over a period of weeks. With the items being in the first two boxes and the TB in the last two boxes. I'm sure that's not too hard to do. Another option could be to place them in the daily gift boxes. It may time some time for the player to finally get all the items, but at least they would not have spent an arm and a leg getting them. Please Glu come up with something to have the players get a chance at the WWIB events other than bringing back that awful event.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    So, does that mean we'll get our k-stars back that we wasted on this? Obviously the responsibility is with Glu for releasing something they didn't properly test.
    Ok, I've been a little quiet, just a little. But I have to believe that glu really wanted to get the items into our hands, and the event is so detailed that to just skrapthe whole thing would have been at cross purposes. Of course they're going to try to make it work. If at first......try try again? And the swiftness with which they pulled it from our games....they could have left it up to suck up whatever $$ possible. The beginning of the year is always rough. I just know we'll turn the corner and things will be good again. So far this year is similar to the last two January Slumps....but it's gotten better in the past, and I'm believing it will this year as well.

So, Let's get back to Bilal's birthday Party, and we're still doing the other two things.....so....party time??

ETA: I was going to post All about the bass.....but theres one little 4 letter word. :( darn it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    HazelC wrote: »

A g r e e d.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I was so shocked to open my game to see the WWIB event with no changes or improvements. I has really trying to keep an open mind about this (they could have made it so much better), but Glu really let me down again. I even entered (twice) because I couldn't believe that nothing had changed - I also got the error message, and then a few moments later I got a pop-up saying I had lost (seriously!!??). No k-stars will ever be spent on this from me. Happy to see it suspended, there is so much more Glu could do to give us an opportunity to see those items! As NQueen331 has said, why not throw them into a SYS event? Or simply remove the WWIB entry fee?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Let's shift gears a bit and start thinking ahead to the weekend event! You'll have an opportunity to get one of Kim's outfits, a chance to get new hairstyles in the gift boxes and everyone can get cute jackets.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Let's shift gears a bit and start thinking ahead to the weekend event! You'll have an opportunity to get one of Kim's outfits, a chance to get new hairstyles in the gift boxes and everyone can get cute jackets.

Ohhh I'm intrigued!!! Can't wait to see some spoilers! We have been so fortunate with everything the Glu team has done. Stuff happens they are only human and I personally think you have all done a fantastic job with exciting new things it's kept me playing from the start! Can't wait to change the brow colors though :p thanks again kalinda
    I absolutely love hair. The longer the better....or short and edgy. And a Kim's Kloset? Her clothes are the best. and a lot of them just look sensational on our dolls. I wonder what outfit it will be. I better check my gift card balances.

So tuesdays's here, that means a quick little 3 days till we're already into the Weekend Event.
    Hymn for the Weekend
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I think it's gonna be a VIP event. My 95 Kstars are ready to be spent!
    That would be awesome. I keep meaning to make lists of what I want....but I never do and boom I end up not knowing half of what I did buy. lol. VIP would be awesome. Hey, if we had spoilers we'd start the new thread right now. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary