Monday brings a birthday...and a MidWeek? 1/24/17

Comments

• lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    We noticed a mismatch between what was happening on our server and what was shown to players. Our team encountered the same errors as you guys today, so we suspended the Who Wore It Best? event and will investigate what went wrong.

NPC's in my game don't chat with me anymore since the event went away. Not when invited to parties, not in random locations, not at all. They're still in my contacts. But only the love zombie guys have speech bubbles.

Anyone else?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    NPC's in my game don't chat with me anymore since the event went away. Not when invited to parties, not in random locations, not at all. They're still in my contacts. But only the love zombie guys have speech bubbles.

Anyone else?

Can you please be a bit more specific? Are you referring to the little blue speech bubbles? Feel free to PM me.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Just checked my iOS everything is fine hang on and I'll check Android. What platform are you playing on Lalaloveyou?

Nevermind. You're in good hands. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Muse DiaMuse Dia Registered Users 28 Posts

Anyone else?

Happened a bit earlier with me for like half an hour, but since then its all been good! :)
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Let's shift gears a bit and start thinking ahead to the weekend event! You'll have an opportunity to get one of Kim's outfits, a chance to get new hairstyles in the gift boxes and everyone can get cute jackets.

Good idea Kalinda! Hairstyles!??? Plural again??? :)

Wondering what this weekend will be!!
    β™‘ iOS (level 64 A+++) β™‘
    β™”Β Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhΒ β™”
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Let's shift gears a bit and start thinking ahead to the weekend event! You'll have an opportunity to get one of Kim's outfits, a chance to get new hairstyles in the gift boxes and everyone can get cute jackets.

Ooh :D I'm so loving the riddled clues. I'm thinking that for this weekend's event will be a V.I.P. event. I'm hoping that I'm correct.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    Oooh, I hope it's a VIP this weekend! I have the "get that dress" gig lined up and I'm ready to bid :)
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Oooh, I hope it's a VIP this weekend! I have the "get that dress" gig lined up and I'm ready to bid :)

FindMeIfYouCAB, what's the name of that specific quest?
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

Giftbox hair? Hmm. I'm intrigues as well as crossing my fingers it isn't a natural or Afrocentric style in that case.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm hoping VIP also. Between the dating last week and non-stop parties I haven't been able to catch up on storyline gigs. I'm at the one where you have to film a motorcycle movie with Cassio.

As far as this midweek, I told myself I'd only try for the gold box while still grinding enough to maybe earn the TB but I realized I have an all-day work meeting tomorrow so no tapping for me :( I'm not even at the second box yet so even gold at this point seems far-fetched. We'll see.
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Hey guys,

Kim posted these on her snapchat tonight:

unnamed.png
    unnamed_1.png
    unnamed_2.png
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

Thank you, Kalinda, for lifting our spirits with awesome news!! I can't wait to see what is in store for us!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Can you please be a bit more specific? Are you referring to the little blue speech bubbles? Feel free to PM me.

Yes, the blue speech bubbles, for contacts you already know, where you can choose either "chat" or charm. They're still not showing up for any contacts, though all of the NPC's are still in my contacts, and the relationship meters are still what they were (referring to the 991 points out of 1000, 180 of 250, and so on...hope that makes sense. That stuff is still intact).

Posting this here instead if just PMing you, just in case there still is anyone else this happened to as well. I saw one other person above who said their game resolved itself pretty quickly, but I'm curious if there might be anyone else. Not sure what time you guys officially pulled the WWIB event but I think this maybe started around the same time? Anyway, the more detailed version of what happened just before (kinda long, sorry in advance):
    I threw a party around 11 am Tuesday morning, everything was normal. Finished parties, out of energy, closed game for a bit. The next time I opened the game was around 2:30. I started on the street in Calabasas, went into my house and started a party immediately, and the first contact I invited had no blue speech bubble, the same way they don't when you've said hi to them recently or something. But I knew I hadn't....which is when I noticed the megaphone was missing for the throwback event. Tapped on the action above her head just to see if there would be a star for the TB event, but nope, no event points. Restarted the game, thinking maybe it would fix itself.

Instead, I immediately got a pop-up saying my party (the one I just started 2 minutes ago) had ended, with less than one star, my guests didn't have a good time, Ray says worst party ever, and so on. Okay, that's weird, and I was SO close to maxing out level 8 of one of the party achievements, but oh well. Slightly annoying, but not a huge deal. But still no event megaphone. Went outside my house and a gold megaphone showed up, along with some kind of banner under my kstars indicating a sale or something. Clicked on gold megaphone, and it was offering 105 K stars + 20 energy + a purse....seemed like something I'd seen maybe years ago when I was new to the game? Anyway, ignored that, went to the star shop to see what the "sale" was, and it had the bundle I just mentioned, and the largest star pack was on sale for like $69.99. The timer at the top left was something random and long, like 854343 hours or something. Really wish I'd screen-shot all of this!

Anyway, quit the game, came in here, saw everyone talking about the WWIB event being removed, but no one said they were missing the TB event (or that they had seen any of that other stuff). Reopened game, TB megaphone has returned, random sale thing is gone, I'm hoping all is back to normal. Start a party, and my NPC's still don't have chat bubbles. And I'm so close to 1000 points with one if them, who I think can't be used for anything else because she's one of those "royalty from an obscure country" or such types. Did the gym gig just to see if NPC's would talk to me at non-party gigs, but no. Not in random restaurants, nowhere.

So I came back here and posted my question, and then had to go to work (which is why I didn't respond until now, sorry!). I hoped it would fix itself while I was away, but unfortunately no. I did "meet" an NPC I'd recently maxed out with and deleted a few days ago, and that one has a chat bubble. Everyone else, still no. :-(

Anyway, so that's the entire long boring story, sorry to clutter up the thread with it, but like I said, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this (or saw any of that other crazy stuff around that time, or if that was just me). I know it's not a super big deal (and I'm very glad it's not some huge, game-crippling problem, and thankfully everything else in the game seems normal so far), but I do hope I don't have to delete every single one of them....some of them were so close to the next level of relationship points! I do realize that some can be used for acting/photo shoots/whatever gigs, and I'll eventually get there someday even if they don't "chat" with me, but still....it'll take forever and just be slightly annoying for a long while in the meantime, so if it's possible, I'm still hoping it can just go back to normal. :-)

(Also, I'm on iOS, if that matters. My other iOS game (on a different device) is completely normal and problem-free, but I didn't open that game at all until much later in the day after all of that stuff with the other event and everything was over.)

Sorry for the novel, everyone!
    Hi. Lalaloveyou. I'd suggest you pm Kalinda include your ID number and either the link to your post or copy and paste it in a pm along with the ID number. You don't want to post the ID here in the public forum, but it is needed so Kalinda can take a look at your game. Personally i'm glad I read the whole thing....it sounds like very flaky behavior on the part if your npcs. The prospect of the stars on sale.......I might have jumped on that...but you don't want to engage with a glitch...never know what will happen. Good luck, and don't forget to pm her your ID.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Went outside my house and a gold megaphone showed up, along with some kind of banner under my kstars indicating a sale or something. Clicked on gold megaphone, and it was offering 105 K stars + 20 energy + a purse....seemed like something I'd seen maybe years ago when I was new to the game? Anyway, ignored that, went to the star shop to see what the "sale" was, and it had the bundle I just mentioned, and the largest star pack was on sale for like $69.99. The timer at the top left was something random and long, like 854343 hours or something. Really wish I'd screen-shot all of this!

The exact same thing happened to me! But I did not take a screenshot either... Almost bought one of the sale packs but I hesitated due to the ridiculous time on the timer. Exited the game and upon return it disappeared. Really glad I did not buy on of the packs, who knows what would have happened..! But the bag was cute though, so maybe we will get it soon?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for posting those pics Okurrrr! It's really nice to see how Kim is involved with the game.

I'm hoping for a VIP too, I sitted Kendall's auction gig until we have one. I stumbled on some spoilers and there's cool items in the way for possibly future events. I made this combo in my mind based on them and I'd go nuts on shopping if they turn out to be this weekends' earnables. A guy can dream!:)

As for the mid-week event, got energy bolts in the first 3 boxes. Now making my way to the last one, probably another boring day or so to get there. I wonder which kind of brown stuff I'll get this time?! XD
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    FindMeIfYouCAB, what's the name of that specific quest?

It's literally called "Get That Dress", lol. I triggered that storyline by doing a movie with Casio called The Carve. It's something about motorcycle racing, there's some cool new props and a bike in Mirimount. If you see that storyline, finish it up asap, and you'll get the new one with Kendall. First gig is "Kendall's Soiree" and then you go to Vienna to bid on the dress.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Energy in my second box. I'm not having any luck with boxes lately :(

If we do have VIP this weekend I need to finish buying poses and there's some lipstick colors I've been eyeballing. Plus of course I'm missing almost all the paid locations. Hopefully if it ends up being so we'll have some nice items to earn!
    YES! This would be the first VIP since Z went from the littlest screen to the largest. So many little things (jewelry, make up, shoes) And poses and furniture that I didn't buy, now I want. lol. I got energy in 2 games, Stars in one which was nice, but it was the kiss of death when I missed the TB dress in the first prize palette, in my usual spot. But of course I picked a different one. lol. Talk about shooting myself in the foot.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Haha keep an eye on our social media channels... we've got a funny post coming up that aligns perfectly with what you've been talking about!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Just to make it easy.......here's Kalinda's post with all the links. (Yea, we can be a lazy bunch sometimes. We save our strength for tapping. lol .
    Stay connected to the game by following the verified KKH social media channels that are managed by Glu:

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashianGame
    Twitter https://twitter.com/KKHOfficial
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kkhofficial

If you have technical questions, please send a message to a moderator or contact support.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Kalinda, have you ever met Kim in person? :rolleyes:
    Not yet, but that's the dream! I've met lots of other famous people though :)
    #VIPKalinda
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Not yet, but that's the dream! I've met lots of other famous people though :)

Who have you met so far? I love celebrity stories! :D

The only big celebrity I've ever met was Heidi Klum. She was shooting Germany's next Topmodel in Frankfurt and resided in the Hilton Hotel where I did an internship at this time. I didn't knew Heidi was coming 30 minutes before she and her people arrived. When she stepped in on her insanely high heels, everyone was shook. It was a very surreal experience to see her in real life, especially since I knew her from all the tv stuff she was doing. Heidi was very quite and distant, but still nice. I guess she had a long day of work and was very tired :)
    That's so cool!

Oh, it's a long list! Nicholas Sparks, Jennifer Weiner (2X) ... and do you guys remember Kelly Cutrone from The Hills?
    #VIPKalinda
  • HazelCHazelC Registered Users 26 Posts
    That's so cool!

Oh, it's a long list! Nicholas Sparks, Jennifer Weiner (2X) ... and do you guys remember Kelly Cutrone from The Hills?

Oooh Kelly Cutrone! I grew up watching The Hills and thought all americans were like that:D
    Just saw the instagram post, and i'm so excited! Glu knows what they're doing haha.
    Hazel, what did you get from the post? I thought it was just showed how we feel when we get exactly what we wanted. But I could be dense.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hope someday your dream come true Kalinda!;)

I've met tons of local celebs at the airports, some of them even were in the same flight I was. Never stalked any of them though.

Think I already told this story here, once I met Britney's former assistant Felicia Culotta (she's plays the teacher on ...Baby One More Time video), she was absolutely lovely.

True story: Sometimes people at airports think I'm a celeb lol, generally they mistake me as a musician from some kind of rock band, no one specifically, just because of my style I guess.

Back to the game, out of boredom I did something think I'll regret about it. I collected all my partnerships, have enough new clothing to make a fashion show (maybe I'll do it lol), but tomorrow when all those tiles start to pop up... *sigh* here we go again.

Need to check IG.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HazelCHazelC Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hazel, what did you get from the post? I thought it was just showed how we feel when we get exactly what we wanted. But I could be dense.
    Well i quite honestly just looked at that hair and thought about updated throwback items, but now i see that you're probably right. But also the the top she's wearing, her hair and the purse show are items we haven't seen yet (right?).
    And since they all looked so gorgeous i got excited haha.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    HazelC wrote: Β»
    Well i quite honestly just looked at that hair and thought about updated throwback items, but now i see that you're probably right. But also the the top she's wearing, her hair and the purse show are items we haven't seen yet (right?).
    And since they all looked so gorgeous i got excited haha.

That's what I also thought? I don't think the hair is currently in the boxes (I could be wrong though).
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS