Options

It's been a while!

KingKhloe0011KingKhloe0011 Registered Users 15 Posts
Ok so long story short I accidentally did something in which I had to get a new phone. I play k&k a lot so it wasn't too bad with restarting my game. However I had just recently re downloaded kkh and omg it's so different! I had to completely restart from the beginning 😢 And so I'm wondering like, what's all new? Any tips or suggestions? Thanks!💖

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey, We redesigned the game when we released version 6.0. All of your favorite features will still be there, although now your doll will look better. We've also added a few more locations and new clothes!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    How long have you been gone? Besides the new look of dolls with the past few updates Glu has added locations that you can purchase with k-stars and do gigs there to earn back k-stars. There's a gym, restaurant, fashion house, club in addition to the So Chic locations... if you go to each of these places a realtor explains how it works to you :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You will love love love the wardrobe, and all the facial customizations. New dresses and guy clothes to win from Partnership Tiles, which you collect in your daily gift boxes, and other event boxes. Oh oh oh....closeup feature in the photobooth along with more poses for 10Stars each.

Ok, I wore myself out remembering all that and I know I left a lot out. Welcome back doll!

WBPurple.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KingKhloe0011KingKhloe0011 Registered Users 15 Posts
    It's been quite a while honestly. I had to use an old phone until I was able to afford a new one, so I never really had the chance to play because the phone was kinda glitchy. Anyway though, this all sounds so awesome. I immediately noticed how in a way it's set up differently too, if you know what I mean? I love it