Options

where can i find the outfit challenge thing that came with the new update?

sonyasankosonyasanko Registered Users 2 Posts
with the new ios update came this thing ("who wore it best") where you can compete to win a clothing item, by submitting your outfit and other people can vote it against 2 (i think) other people's outfits, while you can vote other people's outfits too in the meantime. i could only play this right after the update, and now i haven't seen it in a while. there was no option to play it, it just appeared. i don't know how to find it again. is it random? when can you compete again?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Are you talking about the Who Wore It Better Event? I'm sorry but your post is a little vague. I wish I could help. We have a quest where you bid on a dress, but the only other thoughts are the midweek and weekend events. We're going to be having a weekend event, you can follow the link in my signature to go to that thread, and see what the prizes are, or you can look at some past events. I'm thinking it was probably the WWIB from January 6th. That event ended, and came back very briefley Tuesday Morning. It's been suspended and will probably be rolled out again when the glitches have been corrected. Do you know what the outfit looked like?

These events also have a minimum level. Have you been playing a while or you're new? Anyway,
    Welcome to the forum.

Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    sonyasankosonyasanko Registered Users 2 Posts
    thank you! Sorry, I couldn't explain myself. I meant that I didn't know how to play "who wore it better" anymore, do you know how to play it again? the first time I played it, the "who wore it better" game opened automatically after I updated, and now I can't find how to play it anymore. I'm at level 22
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    sonyasanko wrote: »
    thank you! Sorry, I couldn't explain myself. I meant that I didn't know how to play "who wore it better" anymore, do you know how to play it again? the first time I played it, the "who wore it better" game opened automatically after I updated, and now I can't find how to play it anymore. I'm at level 22

That has been an event twice now, but the most recent time it was discontinued because of glitches. We may see it in the future.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    That has been an event twice now, but the most recent time it was discontinued because of glitches. We may see it in the future.

I have to add here, we never want to see it again. Sell the items in the wardrobe or just keep them. Ball of intelligence is in Glu's court.