Increase in viewers per reality show taping

daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
So, I just entered the top 200 reality shows. Yay! I've been getting 215k viewers per show for a LONG time, and I thought maybe breaking into top 200 would increase the number of viewers, but alas. I just did the math, and at this rate, I will have to do 479 more reality shows - just to get into top 100!

So my question is, does anyone know if the view count ever increases from 215k per show? Am I just gonna have to do the lang haul and tap away?

Btw I'm only doing shows in the Calabasas mansion with 4 NPC's. That seems to be the best option.
hackers can burn in hell

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    One of us won the gold dress reward for reaching number 1 with the reality show, so they'd be able to shed more light on it. Sigh, I'll get there some day. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Hi daffodil :)
    I reached number 1 recently and I can confirm that the viewers per show don't change from 215k in the Calabasas home or any other one :/ it's really hard, now that you did the calculations wooow I can't believe I did it, anyways good luck :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Hi Camila, how did you manage to do it? Because for every 1million fans I gain, Willow seams to gain 2million. I am so frustrated by the amount of shows that seams to be getting me no where....:(
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    MNieuw wrote: »
    Hi Camila, how did you manage to do it? Because for every 1million fans I gain, Willow seams to gain 2million. I am so frustrated by the amount of shows that seams to be getting me no where....:(

I feel the same way. :'( The worst part is when I do the shows and don't get the viewers. So for now I stopped doing them... :/ In 5 years I think I'll move up to the top #100
    MNieuw wrote: »

My english is not very good and is kind of hard for me to explain things so I'm just going to quote myself hoping that it makes sense to you lol ;D
    I finished the storyline so i've been able to focus just on the reality show, and all those midweek events really helped, at least the ones from the past because now we have party/dating midweek events too.
    Once you pass Willow and Sky it becomes easier, other shows barely get any viewers. You just have too keep doing 3 hr shows at Calabasas and i think that's pretty much it

And also I'm going to quote someone else that reached #1 because what she said is kind of true lol
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Develop insomnia and compulsive gaming issues. Have no life. And remember reality shows count as professional gigs.
    This is how I got to #1 around Halloween time. I think I was a rare player to own the dress in the last SYS event and it helped me win because people hadn't seen it yet.
    It seemed to take for-freakin-ever to get to the top though. Plug away.
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    mocastilho wrote: »
    I feel the same way. :'( The worst part is when I do the shows and don't get the viewers. So for now I stopped doing them... :/ In 5 years I think I'll move up to the top #100

Wait, you do shows but don't get the viewers? Are you sure?
    Maybe you should contact glu
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    The same way we manage to squeak past her on our way to number 1, and the same way we squeeze past chad & crystal on top couples....we'll get there past her on the reality show ladder. long and winding road..
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Wait, you do shows but don't get the viewers? Are you sure?
    Maybe you should contact glu

Hi Camila! I'm sure. At the time I did a post in the help forum and sent Glu a ticket, but I didn't got the viewers from like 60 shows I did so I stopped doing them. I got the reply to the ticket I sent thanking for reporting the issue and that they would look into to that, I reported a few more issues with the game but until today I'm hoping that the next update fixes some of the problems, but I didn't got the viewers... My doll is frozen in my friend's games and I'm missing 80% of my friends. :( My game went back to the update where we got the Karl's stuff.

If you are doing reality shows and not getting fans, you should send an ingame ticket to customer care. They'll be able to take a look at your game and check it out for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If you are doing reality shows and not getting fans, you should send an ingame ticket to customer care. They'll be able to take a look at your game and check it out for you.

Koko, I play on facebook and I can't send an ingame ticket but I gave them my game ID in the ticket I sent. The answer was something like: thanks we will look into that.
    well, I just did 3 reality shows, and I didn't see fans, but I'm thinking that pops up when it's announced the show was unveiled. But I don't play on FB, Please let us know what their response is. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    well, I just did 3 reality shows, and I didn't see fans, but I'm thinking that pops up when it's announced the show was unveiled. But I don't play on FB, Please let us know what their response is. :)

I can confirm that you gain fans when the show "airs", so much like a gig you won't get fans until it's posted x hours later (3 or 8, depending on what you chose). No fans at all is a problem however.

Koko, I think I wasn't clear. My english is not the best sometimes. I was trying to say that for months I did the reality-shows and in the next day (8h or more after) I didn't got the viewers. I usually do the gigs then close the game and open it next day that's when I get the fans for the gigs or the viewers if I did some reality-show. For months I didn't got the viewers at all. Then I send Glu a ticket and their response was: thanks for reporting the problem, this way we can improve the game. Until this day I'm waiting for something to change in my game, but not only I didn't got the viewers, my friends are still missing and nowhere to be found and my doll is frozen in my other games and my friend's games. In that ticket I've sent them my game ID because maybe they could look into the game, but until this day nothing was solved and the reply was basically: "thanks for reporting, we will see what we can do."
  • Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I just started doing reality shows again, I'm at like 263 with 98 million viewers, at least with fans it increases this just stays the same.
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! 👸🏽💕
    Koko, I think I wasn't clear. My english is not the best sometimes. I was trying to say that for months I did the reality-shows and in the next day (8h or more after) I didn't got the viewers. I usually do the gigs then close the game and open it next day that's when I get the fans for the gigs or the viewers if I did some reality-show. For months I didn't got the viewers at all. Then I send Glu a ticket and their response was: thanks for reporting the problem, this way we can improve the game. Until this day I'm waiting for something to change in my game, but not only I didn't got the viewers, my friends are still missing and nowhere to be found and my doll is frozen in my other games and my friend's games. In that ticket I've sent them my game ID because maybe they could look into the game, but until this day nothing was solved and the reply was basically: "thanks for reporting, we will see what we can do."

There were a number of issues with iOS games, ourcdolls are frozen to done friends, nor frozen to others. Ie:
    my doll us frozen Nai's game, Nai is not frozen in mine. But wolfie is frozen in my game, I am not frozen in hers. This happened nit due to Glu, but something with the iOS 10 update. Glu is working on it. Friends missing, that happened with a recent Glu update, and was quickly fixes, but I don't know what to do to get your friends back, I honestly thought there was a quick solution. These two issues are unrelated to reality show viewers. Your best bet is to look at the v6 iOS issue thread. Let me get to the laptop and grab that link for you.

Ok, I would look at this thread and see if there is any help regarding getting your friends back into your game. I didn't lose friends, so I'm sorry I don't how that was or is being resolved.

Regarding the topic of not gaining viewers, unfortunately, Customer Care is the final word. If they say they're looking into it, that's the answer. If it's been a while, can you respond to their last contact with you, and ask them for a status report because you're still not gaining viewers.

Now lets both go to the Support thread, and see if there are solutions about the missing friends. I'm very sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ollietaroollietaro Registered Users 3 Posts
    Question: Is it better to do 3-hour or 8-hour show tapings? Do you get more fans with less energy with 3-hour reality show tapings?
    Lv. 19 as of Jan. 28/2017
    • Bought the jet and the car = saw $$$ rise quickly afterward AND stay in the bank :cool:
    • Currently saving up for the Calabasas manse to throw parties in order to get event items ($30,000 to go...or 120 K stars...I bought the jet for the same so I'll pay cash however it takes longer to gain $50,000 than it does to gain 120 K stars...right? I get about 5-10 per day.)