Toronto Design House Purchase

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
I just found out that Toronto supposedly has a purpose rather than just a location but I was never notified of anything to do to unlock the store. Is there some sort storyline I should be able to follow or something?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Do you have any undone storylines? Kim calls you to Toronto to shop and do lunch. After that the RealEstate agent calls. Did you have lunch/shopping with Kim? You didnt actually shop or do lunch, but you did jump around to different locations, but no tapping was required if I remember correctly.

But the biggest reason why you might not be getting that task, would be undone storyline.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    never got call from kim to do lunch.... I did actually just get one little while ago, but it's to help her mom get back into dating and meet 3 bachelors. have I lost my chance to unlock Toronto store altogether??
    It just seems to me maybe you're not up to that point yet. The bachelors for Kris was a long time ago. The storylines do follow a sequence most of the time, so you'll get there eventually. A while back people were worried and asking when they'd get the hair style from Mario and Jenn's quest. We told them to just keep doing the storylines and it would come around, and it did. I'm pretty confident that it's the same situation with this one.

But, by all means you can contact customer care and ask them about it. Have you been offered the Gym in LA yet? What about the first Chevier design house in Paris? Have you purchased that? That also might be a prerequisite for buying the one in Toronto.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It just seems to me maybe you're not up to that point yet. The bachelors for Kris was a long time ago. The storylines do follow a sequence most of the time, so you'll get there eventually. A while back people were worried and asking when they'd get the hair style from Mario and Jenn's quest. We told them to just keep doing the storylines and it would come around, and it did. I'm pretty confident that it's the same situation with this one.

But, by all means you can contact customer care and ask them about it. Have you been offered the Gym in LA yet? What about the first Chevier design house in Paris? Have you purchased that? That also might be a prerequisite for buying the one in Toronto.

Just to piggyback so we can rule it out, I didn't buy the design house in Paris but was still offered to buy the one in Toronto.

My guess is that you're just not there yet. The game seems to have several layers of storylines. Think of the game as having a timeline and each mark on the timeline represents a storyline. In order to progress further along the timeline you must complete the storylines in order. Once you do that, it will unlock more storylines and/or things like locations you can purchase.

The tricky part is there are several timelines, so you may have more than one storyline going on at once. Some timelines are very short and will eventually end, but then you have ongoing ones which is probably the case for Toronto. So basically what I'm saying is finish out your storylines and I'm sure you will get there :)

Man I haven't even had my cup of coffee this morning. I hope that made sense :p
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Just to piggyback so we can rule it out, I didn't buy the design house in Paris but was still offered to buy the one in Toronto.

My guess is that you're just not there yet. The game seems to have several layers of storylines. Think of the game as having a timeline and each mark on the timeline represents a storyline. In order to progress further along the timeline you must complete the storylines in order. Once you do that, it will unlock more storylines and/or things like locations you can purchase.

The tricky part is there are several timelines, so you may have more than one storyline going on at once. Some timelines are very short and will eventually end, but then you have ongoing ones which is probably the case for Toronto. So basically what I'm saying is finish out your storylines and I'm sure you will get there :)

Man I haven't even had my cup of coffee this morning. I hope that made sense :p

I'm having my coffee right now:p, and I have to say, very simply, that soundspretty and Koko are 100% correct: You haven't reached that storyline yet.
    Thanks for the info about not needing Paris, to be offered Toronto SoundsPretty. I also hoped here answer would have been either "No, I never got that call either" or a "I chose not to purchase" to give us an idea of whether there are other missed opportunities. Naomi, you didn't really answer whether you had undone storylines, so till we hear otherwise, I'm going to assume this was your problem. :)

ETA: Hi Isabeau! Waving!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    I actually already bought the Chevier in Paris.as for story linesI am now following one where Kim asks to check out bachelors for her mom, who just rejoined the dating scene, also dealing with some rude guy named Hugh, plus recruiting all Kardashian/Jenner sisters together for family vacation....