My Baby Went Missing!

AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
Hey, Dolls! I've had a baby for over one year. And just recently - around 22 days ago - adopted a second one. This week, when I went to check on them, my first one - that I was not holding - went missing. Now, I messaged glu and they said it might be a case of not saving progress properly. Which is weird because, I kept the baby for at least 2 weeks before I noticed the first one was gone. Now, I cannot adopt a second baby because, to my game, it's as if I have the two of them. Even if I can only see the one I'm carrying.

Has anyone ever experienced it?

2017_01_23_IMG_6211.png

2017_01_23_IMG_6212.png

2017_01_25_IMG_6284.png

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Zoyechka had the same problem. Am I right in assuming you're iOS? I would write back to customer care, tell them their advice sounds exactly like their suggestions when you're having trouble updating or opening the game. Tell them that you are missing the 2nd baby. (Look at zoê's posts and see if other things affect you too ....ie - what is the condition of your baby's wardrobe? She had problems with that as well. I'll look back and see what suggestions we had for her. I'm very sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Zoyechka had the same problem. Am I right in assuming you're iOS? I would write back to customer care, tell them their advice sounds exactly like their suggestions when you're having trouble updating or opening the game. Tell them that you are missing the 2nd baby. (Look at zoê's posts and see if other things affect you too ....ie - what is the condition of your baby's wardrobe? She had problems with that as well. I'll look back and see what suggestions we had for her. I'm very sorry this happened.

Hey, Koko! Thank you so much for your caring and concern! I wrote them back and I even offered myself to load an old game from 2 weeks ago that I still had the baby if they gave me the special items - if that would be any easier for them. With the baby, no other problems, besides the items he owned. I actually have been missing MIA from London SC for like... 5, 6 months. Besides that, all is normal.