New Week, New Hopes January31st Midweek Event?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Good morning good morning rise and shine sleepyhead's
d4b96c6d84c54fb02c174a139afd8c66.gif
It's a new week new day and new hope springs eternal for a great mid week event this week.
Or heaven forbid, if we don't have a midweek will come up with something else to do.
Maybe we'll share recipes? No? Yeah I feel ya. I'm hoping for mid week event too.
Now that the feigned "well, we may not have one and that would be ok" is off the table , let's get back to business.

What do you hoping it will be to be honest I don't think we'll ever see another SYS.

But I always hope.
rangoon_3.gif

But if not that just how things evolve.
You think will have another attempt at a WWIB? After All.....
3rd_time.gif
I'm hoping for something not gruling, something that we don't have to work three days for the green feather boa. But whatever it is will have fun and will do it together because that's just what we do.

Thanks again glu maybe we don't say it often enough but we really love the game.

Ok, Threads open, and remember no "waiting" or "when are the spoilers getting here" be polite, be clever, be entertaining in your requests. More about that later.

Here's you Morning music
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh I am so excited to see what is in store for us!!

How was everyone's weekend? I went iceskating with our twins, they (and my husband and I too) really enjoyed it. Drank hot chocolate and stayed until we got red noses from the cold! Rest of the weekend was really low-key and since we had a VIP event there was no need to grind as much!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sounds like a really fun weekend Linda! I can't wait to the summer goes away from here lol, seriously I'm useless during the season!

If there's a mid-week, hope it's a 5-star professional, I'm so close to the top 100 on the reality shows, that would help!

However I'm smelling an update, cause we're almost in February so...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You're in luck, Vats!

The midweek event is a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional) and a Throwback Sale.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yay. Thank you so much for the info. :) MidWeek Event.....Woo Hoo. And a TB Sale...I'm in the mood to buy a few more things.....;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Yay, thanks Kalinda!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yay a midweek I can finish! I wish I hadn't used all my partnership energy last week for all the stinky prizes I won.
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda!
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda! The perfect opportunity to push my reality show up the rankings a little bit. I've got such a long way to go that every little bit helps.
    ****I play on ios****
    I'm within smacking distance of You Got Willowed and this might be the event that let's me step in her toes on my way up. Then who'said next? That whiny little pink sweatered autotuned little witch Skylar Hale. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Muse DiaMuse Dia Registered Users 28 Posts
    Yay thanks for the spoilers, Kalinda!
    I am for sure always in the mood for a TB box <3
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Great news! Thanks Kalinda!;)

Hoping for some goodies and to keep away from the brown stuff... Is it possible to get something in brown 4 weeks straight?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I'd love some more black or grey. Anything that is purple friendly. Brown....we've had enough for a while, right? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I feel the same way about gold shoes. I have all this silver jewelry I can't wear
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm most definitely on the verge of this since I was really looking forward for glu to bring back the store's throwback sale because I missed out on it. :(

My new doll has been low key on the forums because she's been ashamed of her wardrobe lately. She lost most of her event clothing and wishes that she had a time machine to get her exclusive specialty clothing right back.:(

She lost some sense of who she is and doesn't feel like herself anymore.:( I'm ditching and skipping out on tomorrow and future throwback events too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• christine312christine312 Registered Users 4 Posts
    speaking of reality shows does anyone know if there's a certain fan number where you pass willow? or is it dependent on the person. I've done around 100 events this weekend and I'm still the same distance behind willow as i was in the beginning!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    speaking of reality shows does anyone know if there's a certain fan number where you pass willow? or is it dependent on the person. I've done around 100 events this weekend and I'm still the same distance behind willow as i was in the beginning!

I've been asking myself that same question...until today. I finally beat Willow Pape this morning! 🎉 And I realized just now that it's possible to beat her even if my show's ranking is still low but I've noticed that the prize I got(k-stars) is lower compare to other players who have high rankings(reality show) I think they got more k-stars.???

2i93tbm.jpg
    34hclnc.jpg
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • christine312christine312 Registered Users 4 Posts
    thanks this gives me hope!!
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »

I've been asking myself that same question...until today. I finally beat Willow Pape this morning! And I realized just now that it's possible to beat her even if my show's ranking is still low but I've noticed that the prize I got(k-stars) is lower compare to other players who have high rankings(reality show) I think they got more k-stars.???

2i93tbm.jpg
    34hclnc.jpg

~ :) Positive Vibes :) ~
    Congrats Syndra! I'm right below Willow's shows hope this midweek helps me beat her

~Sidebar ~
    Does anyone remember the OUR LIPS ARE SHUT voting? It states the lip color will be released in February hopefully it's during this midweek:) Mabye it will be like NARS?
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    ~Sidebar ~
    Does anyone remember the OUR LIPS ARE SHUT voting? It states the lip color will be released in February hopefully it's during this midweek:) Mabye it will be like NARS?

I love NARS :) but the disadvantage is that the lipstick color will probably be unchangeable though. But, I'm usually very open-minded to different varieties though.:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Umm Koko some post need to be deleted :confused: and other are just ment not to be read :mad:
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »

I've been asking myself that same question...until today. I finally beat Willow Pape this morning! 🎉 And I realized just now that it's possible to beat her even if my show's ranking is still low but I've noticed that the prize I got(k-stars) is lower compare to other players who have high rankings(reality show) I think they got more k-stars.???

2i93tbm.jpg
    34hclnc.jpg

Funny, I just passed Willow earlier myself. Only like 90 million to break into the top 100 now lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    ~ :) Positive Vibes :) ~
    Congrats Syndra! I'm right below Willow's shows hope this midweek helps me beat her

~Sidebar ~

Thank you KueenKhloé ♡ You can also do it! Though it's reaaaaally tiring to do reality gigs over and over again. ~.~ But it's still worth the sacrifice just like what Camila did, she got the elegant Theia dress from the last partnership tile from reality show! ♥.♥
    Umm Koko some post need to be deleted :confused: and other are just ment not to be read :mad:

Tell me about it. This person really should seek professional help, eh?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Guys, i know is out of topic, but i have to ask you where i can buy this dress?

IMG_7781.jpgfree screenshot software
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    Julliette wrote: »
    Guys, i know is out of topic, but i have to ask you where i can buy this dress?

IMG_7781.jpgfree screenshot software

That's the story line dress. I haven't gotten it yet myself, but others have and have been discussing it in the Hookah den http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?131253-Hookah-Den-for-smoking-and-smoldering-(complaints-and-frustration)/page184
    IOS

• kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    This might be a really dumb question but I haven't been playing this game for too long and I'm kind of wondering when midweek events usually start?

Also, what is up with that incredibly gross person posting such inappropriate things???
    kiko.park wrote: »
    This might be a really dumb question but I haven't been playing this game for too long and I'm kind of wondering when midweek events usually start?

Also, what is up with that incredibly gross person posting such inappropriate things???

Hi Kiko! Midweek events always start on Tuesdays at 2am PST/5am EST/11am CET), so in 9 minutes!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Is it just me... or is there no event...?!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »

Nope, don't have the event on either of my games and I play on both android and iOS...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    LindaVB wrote: »

crickets here as well
    IOS

• thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Yeah, I don't have anything either. I'm really hoping it's just a glitch that'll be resolved soon because I'm 4.5 stars into 4 different 8-hour events and I don't have a lot of time left on any of them.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++