New Week, New Hopes January31st Midweek Event?

Comments

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I dont have the event either. I remember there isn't even a mini update today. Kalinda??
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    No event here on Kindle either.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    No event here either :(
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    gosh darn it, the week I am up and ready to go and no event!!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    It'll probably take a while, it's only 3AM in California where Glu is (I think?) so until they're back in the office and notice something is wrong.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You know two minutes ago when I rolled out of bed late after waking up at 2:30, 3:30, 4:30 and then 6 o'clock, I stumbled into the garage to get my energy drink I said to myself ha ha I hate it when I oversleep on an event day. There's always an issue? Then I kicked myself in the butt and said stop being silly. Then as the 3rd device booted up, The question wasn't who doesn't have the event , the question became
    'did anyone get the event?'.

morning. Let me put out a cry for help. Darn darn darn it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    You know it just dawned on me? Suppose the update comes, and brings with it the event? We've had that happen before, but never when the event has been confirmed. So, I sent out 3 cries for help, how's everybody doing at this lovely time in the morning?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Muse DiaMuse Dia Registered Users 28 Posts
    Koko, Page 3 of this thread.

No event here either :(
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    No event here either, kinda glad I slept until my regular alarm and didn't wake early :p
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    You know it just dawned on me? Suppose the update comes, and brings with it the event? We've had that happen before, but never when the event has been confirmed. So, I sent out 3 cries for help, how's everybody doing at this lovely time in the morning?
    I mean, I'm kind of mad at myself for wasting a night lining up a bunch of events to be finished at 5am for apparently no reason, mostly because I swore off midweek events last week but talked myself into doing this because I'm so behind on storylines and professional events aren't as inherently impossible as party ones. And the troll posts that have been littering the thread for the past 10 hours are a bummer. But an update would be nice and midweek events are never really a promise anyway.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    This is the last time I'm going to check my game, just to finish my head start gigs lmao, because i'm off to bed now. Aww a little disappointing... Anyway, tomorrow is another day. ^^ And hopefully we get the update tomorrow i'm suuuper excited ♥.♥
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts

I've also had that thought! Would be nice if it was true but we'll see.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Wow. Thanks for the tip. I would have found the spam/slurs when I check new posts, but I popped in here 1st. Next time, you can report the post, or pm me. But why was it aimed at 1 person? No worries, that lowlife poster probably didn't have one to begin with.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I mean, I'm kind of mad at myself for wasting a night lining up a bunch of events to be finished at 5am for apparently no reason, mostly because I swore off midweek events last week but talked myself into doing this because I'm so behind on storylines and professional events aren't as inherently impossible as party ones. And the troll posts that have been littering the thread for the past 10 hours are a bummer. But an update would be nice and midweek events are never really a promise anyway.
    kiko.park wrote: »
    This might be a really dumb question but I haven't been playing this game for too long and I'm kind of wondering when midweek events usually start?

Also, what is up with that incredibly gross person posting such inappropriate things???

they always begin at 5 am eastern...almost 2 hours ago. As far as the trash talk....small minded people who like to shock and disturb. They can't 'function' like the rest of us. s9rry you all had to see it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Wow. Thanks for the tip. I would have found the spam/slurs when I check new posts, but I popped in here 1st. Next time, you can report the post, or pm me. But why was it aimed at 1 person? No worries, that lowlife poster probably didn't have one to begin with.

Actually that strange person's also pestering another thread about "BABY IS MISSING" and kinda joked about ISIS which isn't really a good joke at all. SMH. And seriously that cray-cray's pushing my buttons even though I'm not doing anything to him or her or it. Lol
    I got it all from that poster. If you guys see any more garbage, can you grab the link and pm me? Now I'll make a visual check. call me if the event starts. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Oh thank you guys for telling me! I still have a few hours left in the gig I'm doing so hopefully the midweek event starts soon.. Or maybe we're getting a new update, that'd be nice too ��
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    So if we do get a midweek it'll either start late and we have the full 600 to earn with less time or hopefully the second option of less points to earn with less time. What was it last time, like 400 or 450? I can't remember.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    No event on my Android.
    Android
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Ah, I started a thread in Support about no midweek in my (iOS) game. Maybe it can be deleted since everyone's talking about it here.
    Hee, hee--"call me.":D
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Is anyone else confused as to why no one from Glu has addressed the midweek event? It's been 2 hours since it was supposed to start. Why aren't we hearing anything? I would like the event.
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Selena.kkh wrote: »
    Is anyone else confused as to why no one from Glu has addressed the midweek event? It's been 2 hours since it was supposed to start. Why aren't we hearing anything? I would like the event.
    it is pretty early in the morning.
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
    Selena.kkh wrote: »

It's only 5 am there for them.
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I know that, but I thought maybe they had people working in different locations, not just the West Coast area.
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    I don't have the event either.
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
    We'll hear shortly. It's unfortunate, but I think it mean's better things. I don't think they're expected to be on 24 hours a day, but it is disappointing. Me? I'm up and here anyway, so I'm ok with it. Things happen, you know?

ans - it's not even 9 a.m here in ny. I really think we'll hear soon. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    We'll hear shortly. It's unfortunate, but I think it mean's better things. I don't think they're expected to be on 24 hours a day, but it is disappointing. Me? I'm up and here anyway, so I'm ok with it. Things happen, you know?

Waving back happily!!! <3

ans - it's not even 9 a.m here in ny. I really think we'll hear soon. ;)

Just think, it's giving me plenty of time to hit so many threads here, heh, heh, heh!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Waving back happily!!! <3
    Waves too!
    isabeau wrote: »
    Just think, it's giving me plenty of time to hit so many threads here, heh, heh, heh!
    I'm spending these waiting-hours finishing up the KKG Encyclopedia!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________