6.2 Update

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Vats mentioned smelling an update coming. I must confess, with the window open for a while yesterday, I detected a scent of update as well. Questions are:
  • What are you hoping for
  • When do you think it will happen

Me? I haven't a clue when it's coming, but I know I'll like it. Now....if it fixes the frozen iOS dolls then I'll LOVE it no matter what else it brings.

I bet it will have another business for us to buy. I hope it's as profitable at Chevier Paris. How about you? What do you think?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345678

Comments

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    All I NEED is to change my dolls eyebrow color haha!!! And yes fix the iOS frozen dolls! Now what I want :p maybe some more makeup options like contour or highlight, limethe promo dolls have! And I'm always a fan of new hair and clothes!
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Does anyone think we may get an update today?
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    I hope we get a location in Africa since there are no African locations in kkh and Africa is the only continent besides Russia that's has no cities in kkh. Also I hope we get some new purses like Celine or Hermes.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    We're never really told when an update will come. Sometimes other social media lets the date out before we get it, so we'll see. But more often than not, someone just gets a feeling. In this case.....Vatsy. But we can anticipate, imagine and hope for things we want.

The different eyebrow is a def good idea. Hope it happens.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I saw a tweet last week that said we would be getting an update soon, with a new location. So there's that...

ETA: a tweet from the KK:H official account.
    Thank you Jules...i'made off to check twitter.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Gosh the title!:o

Since Valentine's day is around the corner, I expect they bring something related to our dolls' S.O., maybe they can have new gifts in their pockets or we become able to choose the length of time on dates or even make them customizable!

As for location this is the perfect timing to add Rio de Janeiro, the game could have some content inspired by Carnival on the second half of February. And add a new filming studio in Rio where we can shot soap operas lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Every time I glance over this thread I read it as "Vats Smells Wind" lol!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I think that we will have an update next week. I hope it will bring something interesting.
    Happy15 wrote: »
    I hope we get a location in Africa since there are no African locations in kkh and Africa is the only continent besides Russia that's has no cities in kkh.

Always laugh to myself thinking how Glu would add every African country to the game before ever acknowledging Russia exists.
    BTW Kanye was in Moscow in November, he had a meeting with Gosha Rubchinskiy, a designer whose pieces are often worn by the Kardashians and Kanye himself. They are planning to make a collection together or something. So it would be cool to see something similar to it in the game, though I understand it's probably no one's cup of tea here (because his designs often look stupid and weird) BUT it just would be the closest thing to Russia in the game.

I also always love seeing clothes that looks like something from Yeezy collection!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Happy15 wrote: »
    I hope we get a location in Africa since there are no African locations in kkh and Africa is the only continent besides Russia that's has no cities in kkh. Also I hope we get some new purses like Celine or Hermes.

Russia is not a continent...

It would be controversial if they added a Russian location right now. It's probably gonna be something more vanilla, like an American or west European location :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Russia is not a continent...

It would be controversial if they added a Russian location right now. It's probably gonna be something more vanilla, like an American or west European location :)

I think we can be sure they will add Costa Rica sometime soon, since the family is there right now.
    I'm guessing this update they will probably add something "romantic" since Valentine's Day is coming, Western Euopem I agree with you.
    I'd love to see Monaco.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm excited! I'll bring this up again... remember these new looks that Kim has posted in her Snapchat about a week ago? I think they will be added into the upcoming new update! :D
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Kim posted these on her snapchat tonight:

unnamed.png
    unnamed_1.png
    unnamed_2.png
    I love the white/natural outfit he dressed her in when they were just 'friends'. That was my first he designed clothes. Then came Yeezys and the rest is history. ;) Oh, so I went to twitter, and I found a tweet about #3wordsbetterthanIloveyou/ New update available so that's probably a hint that one is coming but Vatsy's Spidey Sense tole us that. lol.

Anyway, I spent a while just going over the tweets from the official account. If you don't follow, you should. And you call yourself a KKH Addict. Anyway, here's the official account if you want to make sure you're following the right one. I love the graphics. But that's what I found about updates on the official twitter.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I love the white/natural outfit he dressed her in when they were just 'friends'. That was my first he designed clothes. Then came Yeezys and the rest is history. ;) Oh, so I went to twitter, and I found a tweet about #3wordsbetterthanIloveyou/ New update available so that's probably a hint that one is coming but Vatsy's Spidey Sense tole us that. lol.

Anyway, I spent a while just going over the tweets from the official account. If you don't follow, you should. And you call yourself a KKH Addict. Anyway, here's the official account if you want to make sure you're following the right one. I love the graphics. But that's what I found about updates on the official twitter.

The tweet I saw was a response tweet from five days ago, I just saw it again, and it said that there is an update coming soon and that Glu is ready to celebrate Valentine's Day. I don't know if that means that the update will come before Valentine's Day but it seemed to hint at that.
    I'm not doubting you Jules, I saw the cute #3wordsbetterthanILoveYou New Update Available and figured that was it. Because remember how we got the tease last week that had some of the weekend's clothes in it? So, when I saw the 3 words thing, I figured that was another 'hide in plain sight' kind of tease like the TFW post last week. Elements were there, we just couldn't figure it out. lol Then I was looking at the great graphics. I may glom a few and work them into some headers here. heh heh. so, I only got so far then stopped. lol

I wish we'd get a better idea of when. Anyone think it might be this week? Anyone for tomorrow?

Any guesses on the location? Have the KGirls been anywhere fantastic lately?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm not doubting you Jules, I saw the cute #3wordsbetterthanILoveYou New Update Available and figured that was it. Because remember how we got the tease last week that had some of the weekend's clothes in it? So, when I saw the 3 words thing, I figured that was another 'hide in plain sight' kind of tease like the TFW post last week. Elements were there, we just couldn't figure it out. lol Then I was looking at the great graphics. I may glom a few and work them into some headers here. heh heh. so, I only got so far then stopped. lol

I wish we'd get a better idea of when. Anyone think it might be this week? Anyone for tomorrow?

Any guesses on the location? Have the KGirls been anywhere fantastic lately?

Koko im thinking they might end the throwback early on Thursday and have the update then?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm just going to leave this here... (read the comments!) https://www.instagram.com/p/BP5fe_hl532/?tagged=kimkardashiangame&hl=en
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    ✪ iN-DEMAND FEATURES ✪

• SYS Events instead of 1 TB box events
    • Red and White nail polish colors (the white nail polish in our wardrobe looks pinkish. it would be better if it looks like a correction fluid. Lol)
    Put some throwback items in weekend events' gift boxes. ❤ LOOOL

So excited for the update _
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    So it says it's coming soon! That could mean any day now!
    I think that's why Vats smelled it coming. Now I'm impatient. My foot is tapping, I just checked the app store. lol. This is my life for the next week or so. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So did I koko lol
    I'm not doubting you Jules, I saw the cute #3wordsbetterthanILoveYou New Update Available and figured that was it.

Oh, I know. I realized after I first posted about it that I wasn't clear on what type of post it was. A response tweet may not even show up for some folks, if they use certain apps to view Twitter.

I think someone said the K's are in Costa Rica right now - maybe that will be added. It isn't exactly romantic, and usually around Valentine's Day the updates have a date location.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    :D:D:D:D
    original-7498715aa570e0e1f2f51adcecd74780.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    I'm excited. This update should be pretty good, considering that Valentine's Day is just around the corner (more dresses in flower print, please).:o
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I'm just going to leave this here... (read the comments!) https://www.instagram.com/p/BP5fe_hl532/?tagged=kimkardashiangame&hl=en

It's been removed....:(
    I'm sorry but I can't shake the feeling that the lack of the event starting this morning means 'get near your wifi, I think we might have the update this morning'. I could be wrong but we' had this exact situation before. Fingers crossed and happy dance because there is a sweet smell coming around corner, and it smells like update! Just a feeling... but

[video=youtube_share;O_52kTYGD1c]https://youtu.be/O_52kTYGD1c[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    isabeau wrote: »
    It's been removed....:(

I posted in an Instagram comment that the update is coming soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    The scent of an update arriving is like smell of your favorite meal or scent as it slowly fills the house. My my fave smell...don't laugh the scent of bike exhaust and warm leather on a hot summer day. My husband will say it's the aroma of cheesecake baking or something Italian. Hey, Kim was a pioneer in the personal scent arena. First her, then the other k/j girls, and then boom. Every celeb wants you to buy theirs. Ok I'm on App Store Watch. Who wants to stalk social media. We have an update to watch for soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    ~gut felling ~
    that white nail polish will be white :D
    63AF34D5-69DF-445E-9C1F-715DE93655FE_zpsftr7le82.jpg

~Speculation ~
    the TB is on hold so probably it's going back to all TB boxes. Idk I'm reading way too much on the holding of the midweek event:)
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
    I kind of got a kick out of reading your predictions for the next update, especially the one about a player-owned business because that part's true!

Friends, we're going to Venice. You can own a gallery, go on a gondola ride and collect more celebrity perks. Check the App Store today and update your game! The update will be available on Google Play and other platforms soon.
    #VIPKalinda