6.2 Update

Comments

• kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    How exciting! I just got the update and am looking forward to it!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Updating right now woohoo!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • HazelCHazelC Registered Users 26 Posts
    Oooh so exciting, I'm updating now too cant wait!
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Wait, is it normal that I got two updates?
  • Muse DiaMuse Dia Registered Users 28 Posts
    ~Speculation ~
    the TB is on hold so probably it's going back to all TB boxes. Idk I'm reading way too much on the holding of the midweek event:)

Oh god dont play with my heart like that! :D
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Venice is so nice!
    However, I did talked to the woman in the art gallery and afterwards Ray Powers tweeted something about me and I got over 19Million fans... pretty sure I'm maxed out again now.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    Nothing in google play yet, the suspense is killing me! Who wants to be a hero and post screenshots? :p
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I'm at the mall right now and the game needs wifi to update. I'm mentally screaming at this game to update over the mall's wifi. :p
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    This new VIP subscription is really awesome!! I can't wait to do it later!!!
  • Muse DiaMuse Dia Registered Users 28 Posts
    Still no update for me :(
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I'm excited! Can't wait until Android gets the update. Please hurry up whoever is responsible for putting it up :rolleyes:
    Nothing in google play yet, the suspense is killing me! Who wants to be a hero and post screenshots? :p

Uploading right now, will post in a second.
    You guys, I just noticed the best thing!!!

Edit:
    qS52T3z.jpg
    mOl3rKd.jpg
    mPmhgwL.jpg
    BbmRJtR.jpg

LtexlYn.jpg
    Do you see what I see? Thank you Glu!!!

We also got 3 new valentines themed backgrounds in the photobooth.
    IMG_5383.jpg

IMG_5385.jpg

It all looks so great!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    I just bought the Venice house (its 180 000)and look what the pet is:
    g68M6jW.jpg

Sorry if I'm spamming, I'm just really excited right now.
    Can anyone tell me what the VIP thing costs? I had to disable in app purchases because otherwise I don't even get the other offers anymore :/
    Lii wrote: »
    LtexlYn.jpg
    Do you see what I see? Thank you Glu!!!.

OMG!!!!!! That is so great!!!
    g68M6jW.jpgSorry if I'm spamming, I'm just really excited right now.

This is soooooo cute!!! Must get them!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    We get new celebrity perks????

kim-kardashian-gifs-10212013-13.gif
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    So much To take in haha the better half of me is like don't spend 50 dollars a month on a game the other half is like do it lol
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    lii wrote: »
    i just bought the venice house (its 180 000)and look what the pet is:
    g68m6jw.jpg

sorry if i'm spamming, i'm just really excited right now.
    Can anyone tell me what the vip thing costs? I had to disable in app purchases because otherwise i don't even get the other offers anymore :/

$4.99/$19.99/$49.99 USD

Ugh, why are my caps coming out lc??
    ~
    Can anyone tell me what the VIP thing costs? I had to disable in app purchases because otherwise I don't even get the other offers anymore :/

Here you go:

IMG_5387.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg the kitties are so adorably cute:)!
    I just bought the Venice house (its 180 000)and look what the pet is:
    g68M6jW.jpg

Sorry if I'm spamming, I'm just really excited right now.

I hate being a Debbie downer, but I'm not that excited about the new celebrity perks because I don't spend rl money on this game. It's getting very difficult for me to collect all of the prizes. As a matter of fact, I've literally been stuck on the same prize for months.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'm curious about the 7 day free trial. Is it actually free and we won't be charged or is it like 7 days then we get charged haha I want to try it but I'm
    Not totally convinced I need to spend 50 a month on super cute digital attire
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I have to get a mop to clean up the drool over here. brb.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    No free VIP trial for Russian players :(
    I'm excited about Venice and the house though.
    I also want to know more about gifts for 5 star dates? I did one and got nothing?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got this. We need to go on dates to earn points for "lovers" achievement like last year.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Well, Venice is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. I actually laughed out loud, I went into the place for gondola rides and sudden found my doll being paddled along while being serenaded. Excellently perfect, a beautiful job.

Of course I bought a VIP package, the $19.99 in the middle. Don't know if I wanna swing the one for 50 bucks a month. We'll see.

Meanwhile, forgot to investigate the Perk Points, so back I go.

Nice update, really nice.
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    I hate being a Debbie downer, but I'm not that excited about the new celebrity perks because I don't spend rl money on this game. It's getting very difficult for me to collect all of the prizes. As a matter of fact, I've literally been stuck on the same prize for months.

Sometimes I feel like the prices are really off the mark. $20 for a SMC? $50/month subscription? I love this game and all, but I'd rather have a monthly subscription to my local mall at that price point, lol. This stuff needs to be a fifth of the price before I'd even consider it.

Those kittens are cute af though, I'm buying the house as soon as I get the update.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Well, Venice is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. I actually laughed out loud, I went into the place for gondola rides and sudden found my doll being paddled along while being serenaded. Excellently perfect, a beautiful job.

Agreed, instantly my new fave location. Finally a house I want to buy to spend more time there. Last time it happened it was Vienna mansion
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

isabeau wrote: »

Of course I bought a VIP package, the $19.99 in the middle. Don't know if I wanna swing the one for 50 bucks a month. We'll see.

Meanwhile, forgot to investigate the Perk Points, so back I go.

Did you get the 7 day free trial?! If so was there an option to cancel after the trail so wer're not charged
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Im sorry but 50 dollars (which in exchange rates is more like 60 euros for me) is WAY too much. Im very dissapointed with the update, sorry to be another Debbie downer. But im not gonna be spending 50 dollars a month for a chance at some partnership items, thats just insane. Like if they at least gave you a free star pack or something, but like this I see no benefit.
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    OH MY GOD. Kittens as pets!? Sold!
    Not sure about the VIP system though. I'll check it out once the Android update comes out.

Can anyone take a picture of new hairstyles and clothes in wardrobe?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    What does the 10/25/50% off refer to on the VIP options?