6.2 Update

Comments

• NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    What does the 10/25/50% off refer to on the VIP options?

It's referring to the items on sale in the closet. Go in the closet and right by the designer tab there is a VIP tab for VIP items.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    The VIP subscription is intriguing to me, and I'm not opposed to spending real dollars on the game. My concern is that it's a monthly payment with no KStars, which essentially means I'm paying that plus the KStars I buy myself each month. And anyway, from what I understand the main benefit is just some extra partnership tiles and early access to clothes that we will all get in the future, right? The extra energy is nice but it's not going to motivate me to pay $50.

Bottom line, if the subscriptions came with KStars I probably would already have clicked "yes"
    iOS
    Ruby Β» level 35 A+++
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, I have to pick a doll, and sign her up. But....ordinarily it would be a slam dunk for AppleP, my 11 inch iPad. But now with my 18 inch Android....decisions decisions. Sorry Vats, Kat isn't in the running. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: Β»
    Did you get the 7 day free trial?! If so was there an option to cancel after the trail so wer're not charged

I'd like to know this too!

I might be interested in a subscribtion, but I want a completely free trial without any obligations first.
  • LemonyLemonLemonyLemon Registered Users 31 Posts
    I have an Android so no update yet. Can someone tell me if the other VIP subscription is still available or was it replaced? That's the one I have now
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    When it will be release for Android users? I read that with this update we'll have Venice, I'm happy with that!
    I'll wait for the update then :)
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    The VIP subscription is intriguing to me, and I'm not opposed to spending real dollars on the game. My concern is that it's a monthly payment with no KStars, which essentially means I'm paying that plus the KStars I buy myself each month. And anyway, from what I understand the main benefit is just some extra partnership tiles and early access to clothes that we will all get in the future, right? The extra energy is nice but it's not going to motivate me to pay $50.

Bottom line, if the subscriptions came with KStars I probably would already have clicked "yes"

Good point. This may sway me into just canceling. It's not that big a deal, you know?
    Soon I have it on good authority it will be very soon :-)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    What does the 10/25/50% off refer to on the VIP options?

They refer to the percentages of discount you get off advance purchase items' regular price. And those items only.
    Cchaircc wrote: Β»
    Did you get the 7 day free trial?! If so was there an option to cancel after the trail so wer're not charged

Yes. Be sure you cancel in time. I would do it on the sixth day myself.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Guys!!

kT0SsBk.jpg

The Venice house can fit seven party people like Calabasas and it's sooooo pretty! Thanks Glu!
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    Does the Venice house come with any new reality show achievements?

Still no update, the play store is killing me.
    I know doll. I have 2 games that keep shouting check the store check the store. Finally I turned one off. It needed a time out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm loving the new backgrounds! The dark purple is my favorite. It's absolutely gorgeous! Thanks GLU!

Smk11bKl.jpg
    PKz7GyCl.jpg
    F6JvS29l.jpg

Also, I'm debating on whether I should sign up a VIP subscription. isabeau mentioned in another thread how iOS users make up most of the KK:H community and it got me thinking on why it took Glu so long to bring the VIP to the iOS if that's the case. I think Android users had the VIP for a while now, but oh well it's here now and I can't make up my mind. I really want the gold but $50.00 is a bit much and like some people have pointed out, there are no K stars that comes with it. If Glu added K stars then people would have been all over these VIPs.

HMNt81fl.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Hmmmm - I have wanted a VIP option for a long time. Interested to see that! And I am thrilled for new perks! I wish an update would increase our achievements. Nothing beats updating the game and then receiving the seemingly endless kstars and kash for a minute or two!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Guys!!

kT0SsBk.jpg

The Venice house can fit seven party people like Calabasas and it's sooooo pretty! Thanks Glu!

Ooh thanks for the info. I may have to purchase that property on the next v.i.p. event though since the prices are getting so sky-high with each new update. I've come to realization that saving up my cash will take me forever and I'm such an impatient person.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Does the Venice house come with any new reality show achievements?

Still no update, the play store is killing me.

Nope, no new reality show achievement. That was my first thought too! Hopefully they will add it soon. The house is great :)
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
    Has anyone started the new storyline where Maria calls you about joining the VIP? She wanted me to do a photo shoot and let me pick either Kim, Cassio, or some new guy. I chose the new guy who Maria stated is very good at modeling underwear.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Lii wrote: Β»
    Uploading right now, will post in a second.
    You guys, I just noticed the best thing!!!
    Do you see what I see? Thank you Glu!!!

We also got 3 new valentines themed backgrounds in the photobooth.

Hi, Lii. Is there really no midweek event even after updating the game??? I'm an android user so I'm clueless til now. :D
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    The android update is here!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    The android update is here!

Hooray! Thank you FindMeIfYouCAB! ^^~
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    Android update is available now!
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    Hi, Lii. Is there really no midweek event even after updating the game??? I'm an android user so I'm clueless til now. :D

We were told in the other thread that the event will start tomorrow. So you weren't missing out while you were waiting for the update :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Venice is gorgeous. I'm not sure if I see myself taking part in the VIP because I still have so many more storylines to complete anyway. And none of the clothing really appeals to me. But again, Venice is beautiful and I'm so happy for a new party house! Also, love the Valentines backgrounds! Great update so far!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I feel you don't get the VIP thing will you still get the clothes eventually!?
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ’•
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    WAIT - there are new gifts for dates?? And could those gifts possibly be what the dolls are wearing in the update photo?? HMMMMMMMM......
  • LemonyLemonLemonyLemon Registered Users 31 Posts
    6psWz

Is anyone else getting this error? I recently got a new phone and had to restart this game 2 weeks ago. I don't want to restart again and I definitely don't use any cheats...I'm subscribed to the $20 VIP for stars so I don't know if that's causing the issue?
    Darn. The last update lost my husband of 2 1/2 years. We got married the day marriage could happen. So all that progress was lost. I'm going to cry if my progress doesn't carry over achievement wise. I'm not even up to baby making (if I could have more) with this one. Awwww ****ie
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    6psWz

Is anyone else getting this error? I recently got a new phone and had to restart this game 2 weeks ago. I don't want to restart again and I definitely don't use any cheats...I'm subscribed to the $20 VIP for stars so I don't know if that's causing the issue?

Hi, I don't know why your image isn't showing, but please post here. Kalinda is in the thread and looking into things.

If you've updated and received an error message about bad save files, or a hacked game, please go here to this thread in Support.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Can we receive these new gifts If we're married to a GC friend? I'm not asking if the the other player can send them to me, but can their doll give them to me in my game like the NPCs do (if that makes any sense)?
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)