6.2 Update

Comments

• Muse DiaMuse Dia Registered Users 28 Posts
    So does the Venice location help to do the Italy reality show achievement? Don't have the cash to buy the place and check it out yet :(

But loving both the look of the Venice place and the gondola dating boat <3
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    Looks like my mini-me and Declan will never work out. He's not calling after asking to start a relationship, what a douche.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • LemonyLemonLemonyLemon Registered Users 31 Posts
    Thanks Koko, I just posted there!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Guys if you are wondering about the subscription. You get 7 free days for the trial in which you can cancel in the settings, and if you don't want to be charged after the trial period just cancel before the seven days are up.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • sadnertsadnert Registered Users 24 Posts
    I bought shoes in the VIP store, and has unsubscribed :) While there is no longer anything interesting. Maybe later will add something else to subscription.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Venice is sooooo pretty :o and I love the gondola :cool: Since the information says the VIP subscription gives you "early access to new clothes" I assume that means the clothing will be available to everyone at some point but I'm curious to know when that would be :confused:

All in all this seems like a pretty awesome update!
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Anyone get the new makeup quest with Mario?! About cheekbones or eyes?! I'm curious if we have some more makeup coming with the lip color survey as well!
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    It says the gold VIP comes with Bronze, Silver and Gold VIP Partnerships. The Bronze VIP only comes with the Bronze partnership. So does that mean that the only way to win the new VIP Partnership awards is to buy the Gold package? Cause that seems a little unfair but idk. Maybe I'm not understanding it right..
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Anyone els got a call to meet Mario where he asks you about your preference about makeup? Do you think this has something to do with that lipstick promotion?
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Anyone els got a call to meet Mario where he asks you about your preference about makeup? Do you think this has something to do with that lipstick promotion?

I got the call and that was my first thought as well.

ETA: I should probably say that my second thought was that it was that quest where you get a hairstyle? I haven't gotten that yet because I'm so backed up on quests but last night I did several gigs.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aww this is a cute update!

Finally they made justice to an Italian location. Venice looks so beautiful, V&B are already in love for the city:
    Yxs1pKY.png?1

There's a lot of pink and other cool stuff in guy's wardrobe, trying on those clothes feels like all Barbie Boy.

I'm gonna want to hear all the opinions,pros and cons of those who signed the VIP, before making a move, sounds promissing, but also is outrageously expensive.

I made some pretty good guesses right? Gifts from S.O. and not Rio's carnival, but Venices'.:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Only one game has the VIP 7 day trial. Why? The thing is, my male doll got it but I want to try it on my female doll. :(

Just went on a Condola ride date, I feel dizzy after just 2hr date. :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Noooo, not a thing, sorry.
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Anyone get the new makeup quest with Mario?! About cheekbones or eyes?! I'm curious if we have some more makeup coming with the lip color survey as well!

No. I don't know what level you are but that's a really old storyline for me. No free makeup.
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I'm loving the new backgrounds! The dark purple is my favorite. It's absolutely gorgeous! Thanks GLU!

Smk11bKl.jpg
    PKz7GyCl.jpg
    F6JvS29l.jpg

Also, I'm debating on whether I should sign up a VIP subscription. isabeau mentioned in another thread how iOS users make up most of the KK:H community and it got me thinking on why it took Glu so long to bring the VIP to the iOS if that's the case. I think Android users had the VIP for a while now, but oh well it's here now and I can't make up my mind. I really want the gold but $50.00 is a bit much and like some people have pointed out, there are no K stars that comes with it. If Glu added K stars then people would have been all over these VIPs.

HMNt81fl.jpg

Hi, NQ! Androids had/have a totally different type of VIP thing going actually. I think it was a sort of placate thing, but don't really know. Hoodstar can tell you about it I believe.

EDIT: I know she also gets special gift box palettes to open, while these plans do not.

Absolutely to your K-star note, and also--thank you so much for posting the package screenshot(!), the only thing I forgot to grab.
    isabeau wrote: »
    Noooo, not a thing, sorry.

Hey, isabeau! :) I'm almost about to hit level 20 and I just got this call after I updated alongside the goals where I had to choose a partner for the VIP, and the #fierceandflawless Spot. I still have to wait around 11 hours to see what's it about.

*oop I just saw your post about it being an old mission! ahaha kinda bummed I thought it involved free makeup!
    Hey, isabeau! :) I'm almost about to hit level 20 and I just got this call after I updated alongside the goals where I had to choose a partner for the VIP, and the #fierceandflawless Spot. I still have to wait around 11 hours to see what's it about.

*oop I just saw your post about it being an old mission! ahaha kinda bummed I thought it involved free makeup!

No no ladies I have done the mission where you get the ugly hair with Mario and jen! Haha! im all up to date on my game! This is brand new unless I'm repeating quests which could very well be a glitch lol! But let's hope not
    I dislike since signing up for the Silver VIP I can no longer see what I get with it, just Gold, which I'm not doing 50 bucks, that's ridic. But hey, that's just me. I would appreciate if the info were placed inside the box where stars and kash purchases can be made, where the perk points button is, where the GOLD VIP is explained. Franks a lot. Yes. That is indeed supposed to say "Franks." Don't even ask!

Ladouce, hey! Ahhh, free makeup would always be sooo welcome. Just that...hair...style...thing. Hahaha!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I just bought the Venice house (its 180 000)and look what the pet is:
    g68M6jW.jpg

Sorry if I'm spamming, I'm just really excited right now.
    Can anyone tell me what the VIP thing costs? I had to disable in app purchases because otherwise I don't even get the other offers anymore :/

Omg those kittens ❤️❤️❤️ Thanks for posting the pic, Lii.

I still haven't been able to play much lately but when I saw the update in the App Store, I had to check out my game and I'm so pleased I did... I will definitely be purchasing the Venice home. I need those kitties in my life :) it's also cool that there's now another home that's as good for parties as Calabasas is.

Hope you guys are all well xo
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    That hair was the ugliest thing ever hahaha I remember being SO disappointed when that was the reward. I would have paid to not have it in my closet lmao!
    Only one game has the VIP 7 day trial. Why? The thing is, my male doll got it but I want to try it on my female doll. :(

Just went on a Condola ride date, I feel dizzy after just 2hr date. :p

Oh no, Angeline&Jon! I hope that gets situated ASAP! What's with Jon getting all of the good deals in Glu's games? :D
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Oh no, Angeline&Jon! I hope that gets situated ASAP! What's with Jon getting all of the good deals in Glu's games? :D

I know right? First with Nicki's game, now KKH?! Glu must sense that I only favor my female doll. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Will the VIP offers be permanent?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    after seeing here it had multiple rooms I impulsively bought the Venice House. I'll have to save back up for ya fashion house LOL

Going VIP for $5 intrigues slightly but I can also be patient so we'll see....
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Hey, the San Diego bird is back! Slightly to the right and further away.
    I posted this in another thread but here's a breakdown of the new Partnership rewards.
    krystal wrote: »
    Okay I think I understand now. So if you look at all the partnership prizes the VIP ones have a little "VIP" icon on the tiles themselves. If you look closely you can see that the little "VIP" icons are different colors, there are bronze, silver and golds.

Therefore the prizes with the "VIP" icon in gold can only be won if you have the Gold package. Which is lovely considering Kim's VMA outfit and hair (the one soooo many players have been wanting for so long now) is only available from the Gold level VIP package. So basically you need to spend $50 to get the dress and hair. This is really disappointing to me as no game clothing, even that amazing dress and hair, is worth $50 to me.

There are four gold VIP Partnership prizes. The tiles for them are The Atlantic, Blue Mist Spa, Casa De Vidrio and Club Donatella.

There are two silver VIP Partnership prizes. The tiles for them are Brazen and The Brew Palms.

There are eight bronze VIP Partnership prizes. The tiles for them are Café Hofburg, Club Tulip, Asadaux, River Ranch Restaurant, Teatro Dell'Opera, Tendenza, Théâtre Des Films and Trend Style.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    So, I finally met Declan for the #fierceandflawless storyline and he's pretty cute. My doll even flirted with him. I guess she's getting bored in her marriage.

zGJ3Fxjh.jpg

I also completed the first gig for the VIP storyline. I ended up bidding on Kim. Poor Cassio. I really wanted to save him from Willow, but I think it's best if Neko stays away from Cassio. Plus it's been awhile since Kim and her hung out. Now they are both doing a photo shoot to celebrate PopGlam's ten anniversary and enjoying a nice dinner.

Kim also gave Neko this cute dress and necklace.
    BIV4y2kl.jpg

Along with these boots.
    wJmVbYdl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Kim also gave Neko this cute dress and necklace.

Along with these boots.

Wow. I should have went with Kim instead of Cassio lol. I just got the dress from Cassio. I didn't get the boots or the necklace.

I'm still happy with choosing Cassio cause he will forever be my dolls soulmate lol. A little bummed though to have missed out on a pair of shoes and a necklace.
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Hi guys!!! I haven't been on here in forever, but I thought it would be a good time to come on here and "update" my kkh friends with what's been going on since we have an update! Plus Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday because it's my daughters birthday :) I'm super excited for this one! Everything is so cute!!

Soooo.. I had my baby on Jan. 9th! He wasn't due until Feb. 15th, so things in my life have been crazy the last few weeks! I got really sick with preeclampsia, which turned into something called HELLP Syndrome and it literally almost killed me. There was absolutely no warning signs either so it was super scary. I had horrible abdominal pain (the worst pain I've ever had in my life), so I went to the ER and within a couple hours my liver was failing, blood pressure through the roof, and I needed blood transfusions and an emergency c-section. My little guy was born at 4 lbs. 5.3 oz! Other than being tiny, he was healthy! I was in the hospital for a week and he had to stay for 16 days because he was so small and got too tired before he could finish eating. He had to have a feeding tube for a couple weeks because he didn't have enough energy to finish enough milk during his feedings :( I've had complications ever since, but everyone's home and I'm getting closer to recovering everyday, and I can't really ask for more than that! Sorry to go on about it.. I just wanted to update all of the "aunts and uncles" on here ;) I hope you're all doing well! It's nice to be back!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo