6.2 Update

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Hi guys!!! I haven't been on here in forever, but I thought it would be a good time to come on here and "update" my kkh friends with what's been going on since we have an update! Plus Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday because it's my daughters birthday :) I'm super excited for this one! Everything is so cute!!

Soooo.. I had my baby on Jan. 9th! He wasn't due until Feb. 15th, so things in my life have been crazy the last few weeks! I got really sick with preeclampsia, which turned into something called HELLP Syndrome and it literally almost killed me. There was absolutely no warning signs either so it was super scary. I had horrible abdominal pain (the worst pain I've ever had in my life), so I went to the ER and within a couple hours my liver was failing, blood pressure through the roof, and I needed blood transfusions and an emergency c-section. My little guy was born at 4 lbs. 5.3 oz! Other than being tiny, he was healthy! I was in the hospital for a week and he had to stay for 16 days because he was so small and got too tired before he could finish eating. He had to have a feeding tube for a couple weeks because he didn't have enough energy to finish enough milk during his feedings :( I've had complications ever since, but everyone's home and I'm getting closer to recovering everyday, and I can't really ask for more than that! Sorry to go on about it.. I just wanted to update all of the "aunts and uncles" on here ;) I hope you're all doing well! It's nice to be back!!

oh my Tarabella, I'm so glad you and the little one are OK! So glad you went to the ER when you did and happy to see you back :)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    oh my Tarabella, I'm so glad you and the little one are OK! So glad you went to the ER when you did and happy to see you back :)

Thank you, Kayla!! Yeah, the doctors told me things could've been a lot different if I hadn't gone in when I did! I knew something wasn't right and I'm so glad I trusted my instincts! The whole week after that was like a blur. I'm still having nightmares about the whole thing, but I'm so glad my baby is healthy and home! He's such a cute little guy and we love him so much! It's crazy to think that technically he should still be in my belly for 15 more days, and he's already 3 weeks old! Haha it's insane!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »

Kim also gave Neko this cute dress and necklace.

Wow NQueen, Neko's lovely ♡ I really like how you style your doll ^^~ Oh and thank you for sharing this i guess it's really worth it to choose Kim but i still dont know. Lol >_< I picked Declan at first but I haven't done the gig yet. I wonder if Declan will also give something. Hmm
    krystal wrote: »
    Wow. I should have went with Kim instead of Cassio lol. I just got the dress from Cassio. I didn't get the boots or the necklace.

I'm still happy with choosing Cassio cause he will forever be my dolls soulmate lol. A little bummed though to have missed out on a pair of shoes and a necklace.
    Hi Krystal, is it okay to see the dress Cassio gave you? If you don't mind.. Because I believe that this info's really helpful ^^~
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Hi guys!!! I haven't been on here in forever, but I thought it would be a good time to come on here and "update" my kkh friends with what's been going on since we have an update! Plus Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday because it's my daughters birthday :) I'm super excited for this one! Everything is so cute!!

Soooo.. I had my baby on Jan. 9th! He wasn't due until Feb. 15th, so things in my life have been crazy the last few weeks! I got really sick with preeclampsia, which turned into something called HELLP Syndrome and it literally almost killed me. There was absolutely no warning signs either so it was super scary. I had horrible abdominal pain (the worst pain I've ever had in my life), so I went to the ER and within a couple hours my liver was failing, blood pressure through the roof, and I needed blood transfusions and an emergency c-section. My little guy was born at 4 lbs. 5.3 oz! Other than being tiny, he was healthy! I was in the hospital for a week and he had to stay for 16 days because he was so small and got too tired before he could finish eating. He had to have a feeding tube for a couple weeks because he didn't have enough energy to finish enough milk during his feedings :( I've had complications ever since, but everyone's home and I'm getting closer to recovering everyday, and I can't really ask for more than that! Sorry to go on about it.. I just wanted to update all of the "aunts and uncles" on here ;) I hope you're all doing well! It's nice to be back!!
    So glad to hear you and the baby are well! Congratulations :)
    I just want to say, this sounds a lot like my birth and although it must have been horrible at the start, there were no long term effects on me or my mom. Wishing you all the best for a quick recovery.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

First: congratulations!!! So glad to read that you are both doing well, hope you will recover quickly. A mother's instinct is the best! You did so well going to the ER!!
    I gave birth to our twins a month too soon after suffering from preeclampsia too. Plus one of my boys was not growing anymore so the doctors decided it was time for them to be born. I too was released after a week and my boys a week later. And now they are two very energetic 7-year old boys of whom you would never guessed they were born prematurely!
    Again congratulations and enjoy all the precious moments!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Maria offered me 14 KStars back to purchase Venice house! Thank you Glu for bringing this back. If Maria would call me to buy those kittens with luxe goal, I would be happier! :)

IMG_4515.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Wow. I should have went with Kim instead of Cassio lol. I just got the dress from Cassio. I didn't get the boots or the necklace.

I saw people on Instagram who also got the boots and the necklace from Cassio. Have you activated any VIP membership? I'm curious if it has something to do with the VIP package we chose. Bronze membership = 1 prize from the gig, gold membership = 3 prizes from that gig. Can anyone confirm this?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congratulations Tara!:D

So happy to know that you and your little warrior are doing fine now. I remember you said that your first pregnancy wasn't easy either, I admire how brave you are! Wishing the best to all your family.

Angeline that's marvelous!

I also noticed some fixes, thanks for that Glu.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    ~gut felling ~
    that white nail polish will be white :D

Your gut feeling was right! The white nail polish has been colour corrected. Gone with the pink tint I can start using my longer nails now. :D
    mZPRWAP.png
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I saw people on Instagram who also got the boots and the necklace from Cassio. Have you activated any VIP membership? I'm curious if it has something to do with the VIP package we chose. Bronze membership = 1 prize from the gig, gold membership = 3 prizes from that gig. Can anyone confirm this?

I activated the Bronze VIP. Maybe that's why I only got the dress.
    I activated the Bronze VIP. Maybe that's why I only got the dress.

That pretty much confirms my theory. I activated the 7 day gold trial, chose Cassio and got all 3 items :/
    I also noticed that the poses when taking pictures with friends were changed into these in our photo booths! yay no more blocking of our faces. :D
    ALSS10f.gif
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I don't think VIP tiles should be in everyone's daily gift boxes. I just opened one and never subscribed. It did let me open another box so I still got 2 daily rewards (the VIP tile was in the second box I opened). I wonder if they'll continue to show up to try to give us some incentive to subscribe.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I have the 3 vip options but not the 7 days free trial...?
    And I think they should let you have a preview of the items of the vip's sale in the wardrobe, right now I can't click on them because it moves me to the vip options and I don't see how they look on my doll.
    I know it's because I didn't subscribe to any offert but I'd like to see them before so I can decide if it's worth it.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    That pretty much confirms my theory. I activated the 7 day gold trial, chose Cassio and got all 3 items :/

I'm a tad bummed but it is what it is I guess. I mean Gold VIPs should get more based on the price but I wish it would have said somewhere about the items. I would have done my free trial with Gold then..
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    How do you end your free supscription?! Like where at in settings is it?
    Are you iOS? Then go to
    Settings
    click on iTunes & App store
    click view ID
    enter your password
    click 'subscriptions' in the middle of the page
    cancel it
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Did you activate it before the gig? I chose Kim but I haven't done the gig yet or started my trial.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    So I got one of the VIP tiles in my daily box, it just told me to subscribe to the service and then let me chose a different box since I can't collect the tile without a subscription. I guess that is alright, but also super annoying, I had three VIP tiles in my palette and the rest was Kash and energy so they just take up the space of actual prices. Really glu?
    It was the same on my android who has barely any of the daily box clothes or regular partnership tiles so yeah, great.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

If this is the case, the 7 day VIP trial should be offered to everyone. One of my dolls doesn't have the trial option. I guess I will have to wait on doing the VIP gigs. Hopefully Glu support will help me get the trial. :(

And I got the VIP tiles in my daily box, too. I thought I could do the trial by getting the tiles. Nope...
    I hope those VIP tiles are not blocking us from getting the partnership tiles.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I've noticed that glu changed my in-game friends poses inside of the photobooth. The male poses are cracking me up though haha :D
    original-e0e655deb3516bca4e8db600045da58d.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I also noticed that the poses when taking pictures with friends were changed into these in our photo booths! yay no more blocking of our faces. :D

Lol the new male's poses looks hilarious hahaha :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Tarabella08, we're so glad to have you back and congratulations! Best of luck to you and your little one and I hope you get well soon. :)

animated-get-well-soon-image-0025.gif
    Thanks Syndra! One of my favorite things to do in this game is dress up my doll. I read through the comments and it seems like we have to have a VIP subscription in order to get the necklace and the boots. When I was doing the second VIP gig, Kim mentioned that she gave me something extra for bidding on her. Maybe she was talking about the necklace and boots. I do remember in the VIP info box that VIP players will get special gigs, but it never mentioned getting special items. My best guess is that this VIP storyline was a free trial that every player got to do regardless if they had a subscription or not and the ones that actually signed up for one got the bonus items. The payouts for these gigs are great! $2000 cash and 2000 exp. is the most I ever seen offered in a gig.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • AmazonQueen13AmazonQueen13 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a great day! I'm new here, so please bear with me. I'm playing on a IPad Air 2, and have just downloaded the newest update.(Squeeeeeeeee!)&#55357;&#56845; However, I don't see the option for the free trials for the VIP memberships that everyone has been talking about.(Not squeeeeeeeee.)&#55357;&#56877; Does anyone have even an inkling as to why only certain tablets/phones, etc, are being offered these? Sorry to bug, and any info would be much obliged. Thank you!!&#55357;&#56469;
  • Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Any idea when Kindle users are getting the update? I have seen Kindle users asking about the update/midweek event on other threads and nobody gives us any answers!
    Did you activate it before the gig? I chose Kim but I haven't done the gig yet or started my trial.

I activated it before the gig :)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok let's recapitulate! This gig you girls are talking about where you got gifts is NOT one of the VIP's stories right? I remember that I chose Kim when one of the managers ask me about it.

And before to work on them we have to sign the trial to get the best outcome, right?

Does the guys are rewarded with gifts too?

I've noticed that glu changed my in-game friends poses inside of the photobooth. The male poses are cracking me up though haha :D
    original-e0e655deb3516bca4e8db600045da58d.gif

hahaha, I think some of the new poses brought out the inner diva that guys' dolls have. I'd prefer if they let us to chose our friends pose too, look at Kat's hair is cropped in the middle and paralyzed in the air.

I noticed that there wasn't an increase on the love relationship bar, V&B are still at the max, anyone have received a gift already? I just hope that this is not an issue to get gifts, Bort doesn't ask for a second child for several months, I'm afraid that this glitch extends to prevent on receiving the new goodies.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    The dating gifts are related to the "lovers" achievement. Description reads: "Scoring a 5-heart rating on dates can put partners in a giving mood".
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I went on a few dates to test how fast the meter moves on that one - I did two one-hour and two two-hour and it moved about 4 points. I have already received the original dating gifts.
    I did a 2 hour after the update and I'm at 2%. Good thing it's not based on consecutive dates because I started another one right after and forgot about it so I only ended up with four stars. I'm excited to see what the items are.

Edit: I just saw on Instagram some people were complaining that they were charged during the free trial. Has this happened to anyone? I want to try out the gold VIP but I certainly don't want to pay $50, I just want the perks for a few days.
    One of the new benefits of the "VIP" system is the early access to the new clothes. Do you guys have an idea to when these clothes will be available for everyone to purchase?

I currently have a timer for 23h and 53 min and when I tap, it opens up the "Get The VIP Treatment" banner.