New Week, New Hopes January31st Midweek Event?

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I only did it because it was a gig midweek. I've decided not to grind anymore for dating/party events because there's no point. Parties are too hard for me to finish and I spend so much $$ on dates and the last few times I've gotten lame prizes in return. Not worth it.

It is nice to be able to hit your gold box on the first day with the short midweek. I know the timing is about the same as if you were to spend 2.5 days grinding for 600 but it just feels easier. Plus I like the extra day of rest after the weekend event.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I got Kash and energy in my first two boxes... I'm still missing black box items, but somehow they just don't show up in any of the tiles... Let's hope my gold box has the double bun or the red dress in it!

Hope you (and everyone else) have more luck than me, got more kash in the gold box. I'm not mad, cause at least I reached the top 100 on the reality shows, but can't avoid to think that is happening again... Useless unknow brown item here I go!

I want to try to finish it until before going to bed, tomorrow I want to manage all k-stars business that Vats have and maybe start one of the new storylines.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I got a k-star outfit in my first box, 25 k-stars in my second, then my luck broke and I got $4k in my gold box :confused::mad:

I'm going to try to get as far as I can tonight so that I can finish up in the morning before work. Hopefully my TB box is good. I need a pick-me-up!

betternotbesunglasses
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    YASSS! The brown spell was broken!
    ib1sThw.png?1

I'm super happy tonight, not even one brown item in my throwback set, I love the pants I got, bought a new hair thanks to the VIP trial and Maria finally offered me the Lhampaca via luxe goals, yay!:D

Now Vats will put on his new pants and hair and ride the Lhampaca, who's with him ?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    I'm crying. I'm literally crying.
    7d029d838e44406b826d8e99a0a7bb42.png
    After months of getting absolutely nothing I like from the free TB boxes, I decided to throw some extra K-Stars into this event.. AND JESUS FINALLY HEARD MY PRAYERS! ♥

Best Wednesday EVER.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Lana~ wrote: »
    I'm crying. I'm literally crying.
    7d029d838e44406b826d8e99a0a7bb42.png
    After months of getting absolutely nothing I like from the free TB boxes, I decided to throw some extra K-Stars into this event.. AND JESUS FINALLY HEARD MY PRAYERS! ♥

Best Wednesday EVER.

Wow, congratulations Lana~!! I envy your luck girl!!! I'm still waiting for the same thing to happen to me... maybe someday... I want that hairstyle!!! Btw, was it your first time to see a hairstyle in your TB palette?? And is it the only hairstyle you see in your TB palette? Because the only hairstyle I saw in my TB palette is the pirate hairstyle like UGH
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Wow, congratulations Lana~!! I envy your luck girl!!! I'm still waiting for the same thing to happen to me... maybe someday... I want that hairstyle!!! Btw, was it your first time to see a hairstyle in your TB palette?? And is it the only hairstyle you see in your TB palette? Because the only hairstyle I saw in my TB palette is the pirate hairstyle like UGH
    Thank youu, Syndra!:o
    Oh, I rarely ever see any hairstyles in my TB palettes! And that's why this is really a miracle.
    About a month ago, I missed that gorgeous Mermaid hair (I think it was in the giftbox for North's bday) by a single slot, but aside from that, I usually find/get either sunglasses or some random earrings. So, I can't even explain how happy I am now that I've finally won something I've always wanted, after such a long time.

I wish you the best of luck with your future boxes! ♥
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    congrats Lana! Only hair I've ever gotten in a TB box or seen was the reindeer antlers.

and wtg Vats! The next VIP I may buy the house just for that llama, he's so adorable

So far from me Kstars, kash, Kstars and no real complaints except for breaking my ipad cord while playing lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I had... I guess I'll call it medium luck this week. I got three items of clothing, but none of them are what I would have chosen. I don't have time to get the throwback box, as always. Because I didn't think I'd ever wear the items I got, I tried to style each of them to be more useable, with varying results. First was the white sports bra-esque top, then the pale green purse (my favorite look), then the pink dress. (I also got the new backgrounds, which are cute.)

kkh_screenshot_1486018395860.pngkkh_screenshot_1486018961080.pngkkh_screenshot_1486018022332.png

Good luck to everyone still chasing the throwback box!
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Congrats Lana! I love that hairstyle so much, I hope to get it someday as well... last week was a total bust for me (and I paid to open 4 boxes) so maybe this week my luck will return?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    2x kash, a playsuit/shoe combo (thought I had them all!) and a pair of earrings 😭 Maybe next week will be a better week!
  • xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
    I actually got an item in my first box!Screenshot_20170201-105355_zpstskst76j.png
    Here's my doll wearing the clothes given to her by Cassio, VIP event, and the glasses I won from the box!KKH_Screenshot_1486038240798_zps4hkxs568.jpg
    ​Android Player
    Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
    KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Yasss in love with this dress :)69DC1308-A3CC-43B4-B308-E80A9EB5B81B_zps5dpatzzd.png
    regret not buying the SMC with the long boots
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I don't know what to say. I thought to myself "Yeah just buy a few TB items. It won't hurt." And that's what I intended to do until I saw that I was seeing more hairstyles. The more hairstyles I saw, the more boxes I opened and I couldn't stop. After it was over, I felt some shame but that was quickly replaced by happiness. I'm finished! I'M FINISHED!!!:)

TqHl3aRh.jpg
    Y6T0ygQh.jpg
    VYC3qk3h.jpg

But I'm not finished with the TB event. Apparently you get K stars after you get every item although I'm not sure how many and I left the last photo unedited incase the hacker/cheater comments come in. As you can see there are no unlimited K stars.
    8KbmGxFh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I don't know what to say. I thought to myself "Yeah just buy a few TB items. It won't hurt." And that's what I intended to do until I saw that I was seeing more hairstyles. The more hairstyles I saw, the more boxes I opened and I couldn't stop. After it was over, I felt some shame but that was quickly replaced by happiness. I'm finished! I'M FINISHED!!!:)

But I'm not finished with the TB event. Apparently you get K stars after you get every item although I'm not sure how many and I left the last photo unedited incase the hacker/cheater comments come in. As you can see there are no unlimited K stars.

OMG NQueen331, you rock!!! Congrats on all your earnings!!
    I made an overview of all the items I still missing and it is a short list, so I am planning on following you pretty soon!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    3YenFN4.png?1

:\

I'm at a loss how to style these. They look yellow with anything white, and white with anything yellow.
    Finished!

CdXvD5x.jpg
    Well, at least there were actual black box items in the palette....
    UMzbYJE.jpg
    ...unlike in this one.

I75axS9.jpg
    This is not the actual gold box dress, but the exact same one with a lighter colored skirt that is buyable.

Fs5NuB0.jpg
    I have a serious lack of boots so I'm very happy about these. I also have none in this color so that's great.
    LindaVB wrote: »
    OMG NQueen331, you rock!!! Congrats on all your earnings!!
    I made an overview of all the items I still missing and it is a short list, so I am planning on following you pretty soon!!

Thanks Linda! Now I'm just waiting for them to add some more TB items! I wonder if I should post some pics of my doll's closet. I'm rooting for you!! :)
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    3YenFN4.png?1

:\

I'm at a loss how to style these. They look yellow with anything white, and white with anything yellow.

I love these shoes! Try beige instead of white and yellow :D
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Screenshot_20170202-211646_zps5g7eysyn_edit_1486067025807_zps4lf3thgc.jpeg

.... This midweek was a total waste.
    In the other boxes I got energy, energy and cash and then this shoes which I don't like not even a bit in the TB box.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I love these shoes! Try beige instead of white and yellow :D

I think I'm going to have to go shopping because I don't have a single thing that works :eek: Even the beige stuff looks off... the shoes look pale yellow compared to what I have. What are some outfits you use?
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Anyone else not able to open throwback boxes for 60 stars?? The option just isn't coming up now
    In case anyone was wondering, you are offered 20 K stars for finishing the midweek TB event.

LeEfnTBl.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    In case anyone was wondering, you are offered 20 K stars for finishing the midweek TB event.

LeEfnTBl.jpg

I don't have anything like this! Also when I finished the event with the TB box it disappeared also that image.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    I don't have anything like this! Also when I finished the event with the TB box it disappeared also that image.

Did you get every single TB box before it disappeared?
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Sil5678 wrote: »

From the picture you posted earlier I can tell that you don't have all the TB items. When you have all the items you get KStars instead of a TB box. It's also normal that the screen disappears after you've claimed your last prize.
    Did you get every single TB box before it disappeared?
    Lii wrote: »
    From the picture you posted earlier I can tell that you don't have all the TB items. When you have all the items you get KStars instead of a TB box. It's also normal that the screen disappears after you've claimed your last prize.

A ok sorry I misunderstood 😅 I didn't know it thanks for the info!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

LeEfnTBl.jpg

NQueen, does this mean we ALL get 20 k-stars only after finishing the TB event??? Do we have to finish all including the last box(TB box) to get 20 k-stars?? I've just tried to get the gold box so meaning I won't be able to get 20 k-stars?? Sorry I'm just confused. >_< Haha.
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    You'll only get the k-stars if you have all the items available in the TB boxes. If you still have items left to get, you'll get the TB box as usual.
    Syndra x wrote: »
    NQueen, does this mean we ALL get 20 k-stars only after finishing the TB event??? Do we have to finish all including the last box(TB box) to get 20 k-stars?? I've just tried to get the gold box so meaning I won't be able to get 20 k-stars?? Sorry I'm just confused. >_< Haha.

Hey Syndra, we only get the 20 K stars if we gotten every single TB box which I done and posted a few pages back. Otherwise, you will just get a TB box like normal.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)