Weekend Event 2/3/17 - February's First Weekend - Lets Tap!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
GDBanner.jpg
GroundHog Day in the US.
Punxsutawney Phil says 6 more weeks of Winter, so let's bundle up, snuggle up with our favorite game
and tap the time away.

And let's face it, no one is reading this for some corny intro,
No opening song extolling working for winnings.
Like this one.

Ok, so you're hear for Spoilers. So am I.

When will we get them you ask? We don't know when Kalinda will arrive with spoilers. BUT I think we should make offerings, and coax her into bestowing lovely images to fill our minds and hopes with. Let's entertain her! We have to sing for our spoilers. Let's share a little something.

Perhaps a clean video about waiting?

A poem about your hopes for the weekend.
Can't sit still,
It's making me Wild.
Waiting for a spoiler
With the patience of a child

A picture of someone pulling their hair out in anticipation.
364dbc47ade209917d65669277da042b_pulling_hair_o.jpg
The Waiting is Driving Me KrayKray

Now lets pass the time with fun and friendship. Believe it or not, it makes the waiting go faster. And, if we please her glu goddessness, perhaps Kalinda will visit with her gifts before the clock strikes EleventySeven
Clock_2.gif

Oh, Thread's Open.

giphy.gif

In the meantime, and for no real purpose, I'm putting this here, not only for my fellow WA lover, but because any day you wake up with Al, is a good day.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345678

Comments

• KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    ~Good morning/ Afternoon ~
    Ok, this weekend worries me since it's Super Bowl weekend and I'm confused since if it's dating there would be 2 DATING EVENTS IN A ROW but, there is WWIB in the mix know
    8BB3A900-8FF3-45CC-AF40-F657DD87BE7D_zpstfxawpzj.gif
    Plz Glu have a surprise in store :)

Yeah, its Grandhog day here in California it feels like spring :D
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    I'm hoping for an earnable hairstyle, since I spent most of my K-Stars on TB boxes. :rolleyes:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    OMG, I totally forgot it's Superbowl. Sheesh. Ok, Bring on the Chili. I guess you can tell it's not a football house here. But, I can tell you the next time Dweezil comes around with his Dweezil Zappa Plays Whatever the F he wants to. (his siblings injunctioned him against performing Zappa Plays Zappa. Can you believe that? His son has his talent, and the sisters whine about it. Anyway, mea culpa about being blind to the Superbowl event. We can Superbowl party it up anyway. Bad Koko, Very very Bad koko.

AND GUYS, no offense, but I just asked us not to just call for spoilers. lets' be entertaining. at 9 a.m. it's a little early to just post waiting. It comes off as rude and entitled, and I know no one wants to sound that way. I'm deleting any plain Waiting or similar posts that add nothing. Ok? Let's give before we take.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If you see your post has been deleted, no offense, but we're not sitting and 'calling' for spoilers, like you call a waitress over in a diner.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I would guess dating, but I'm pretty sure Glu is going to do a dating event during the weekend leading up to V-Day. I hope we get a Keep The Cameras Rolling event. We haven't had one in ages.
    Who's up for coffee? It's early here, but hey coffee is the most important part of a meal :) plus, need to stay up to finish a 8hr gig I started 3hrs ago :) (p.s let's also not leak/speak about leaked spoilers it ruins the fun of waiting)
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood

Kendall & Kylie game

Brie and Khloe's FB
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Usually we have a party event right after an update but we've had so many party events lately that I'm really hoping they won't do that to us again. I also think it's going to be a dating event next weekend so gigs or reality?
    We haven't had a reality event in ages, and I'd love one so my fingers are crossed for that.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    KueenKhloe, I don't permit leaked info, who posted leaked info? PM me please.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Good morning everyone! I always enjoy the opening credits you put in these threads, Koko!
    Selena.kkh wrote: »
    I would guess dating, but I'm pretty sure Glu is going to do a dating event during the weekend leading up to V-Day. I hope we get a Keep The Cameras Rolling event. We haven't had one in ages.
    Oh I would love a Keep The Cameras Rolling Event, the last one was really a long time ago!
    Who's up for coffee? It's early here, but hey coffee is the most important part of a meal :) plus, need to stay up to finish a 8hr gig I started 3hrs ago :)
    It is late in the afternoon where I live, so I have had my share of coffee, but I will join you with some tea!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I'm having a cup of tea as well lindaVB! I can't wait to see what kind of goodies are in store for us this weekend! Can't help but feel like Glu has a lot of awesome things to come in the next few months!
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    My android game keeps crashing
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
    I hate the thought of stifling people because they just don't know what to say. so I'll help. Our glugoddess loves Disney.
    ' So, put up a little Disney, and that earns you a Waiting for Spoilers.

or, a little chant works if you can't do Disney.
    SPOILERS PLEASE SPOILERS PLEASE SPOILERS PLEASE

When your glugoddessness is ready of course, no hurry. We're just waiting here ....hungry for images.....but whenever glugoddess Doll. It's all good. ;
    :cool:
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I love Disney well I did grow up watching the classic princess....
    425BC80C-DBE8-428F-8A7D-7A1C738A9040_zpscl53nrjw.gif
    Since we are waiting lets dream of the Keep the Cameras rolling and not WWIB
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood

Kendall & Kylie game

Brie and Khloe's FB
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    As soon as I opened Facebook today, I saw Kris posted that KUWTK returns March 5!

While we wait for our fave reality stars to return to E! let's work on our own reality TV shows. We're having a Keep The Cameras Rolling event this weekend, and we're also offering something brand new to kick off Valentine's Day celebrations.

Feb_03_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Feb_03_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Feb_03_Female_Love_Promo.jpg

Feb_03_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Feb_03_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Feb_03_Male_Love_Promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    Earnable hair!!! And is beautiful 😻😻😻 thank you!!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    OMG! I love all the earnables and the gift boxes. I'm a little confused on the Spread The Love items. So we buy on for ourself or for are friend?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm legit screaming! Those ripped jeans are too die for and I can't say no to an event with a earn able hair. Thank you so much Kalinda for these spoilers. :D
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    When is Facebook gonna get the update? I want that hair so bad..... :(
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• gellianndgelliannd Registered Users 16 Posts
    I love all of the earnables �� Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda!
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Yes! It's been WAY too long since we've had a reality show event.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I love the idea about the V-Day boxes, but why does everything have to have a price attached to it? We already grind hard for our prizes why can't these be free? Sigh.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda!!
    OMG I'm loving the items!!! Earnable hair, woohoo!!
    And I really love that Glu is trying new features!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Cautiously optimistic about the new thing! So when we purchase a special valentines box, we are guaranteed a clothing item and not a cash or energy "prize?"
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Love the earnable items!

On the Valentine's Day I guess you pay per box you want to open unless you are gifted one from someone else? Hmm. I'll have to see what the prizes are first.
  • kkh&kkgplayerkkh&kkgplayer Registered Users 10 Posts
    loving the earnables!
    thank you Kalinda
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I love the earnables! The hair is great, it's like the one from a couple months ago where something was a bit off, but now it's fixed :)
    Also love the suit for the guys, I think it will look good on Finn. Maybe I can even get the pink hair for him? Who knows.

And I have to agree with Selena, I have exams coming up and don't have time to work, I can't spend money on the game right now :(
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I'm so happy right now. A Keep the Cameras Rolling event AND earnable hair. Such pretty hair too, Thanks Glu!
    ****I play on ios****
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Yay! All of the items look great! Reality show events are always welcome, too. I am excited to see how "Spread the Love" works.
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I'm loving all of the earnable items, also fingers crossed I win the cute leather jacket from the GB items... I'm also curious about the Share The Love daily gift boxes, wonder how that works??
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    So when we purchase a special valentines box, we are guaranteed a clothing item and not a cash or energy "prize?"

Yes! That's true until you have collected all 5 clothing items. Then you will receive something else.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.