6.2 Update

Comments

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    One of the new benefits of the "VIP" system is the early access to the new clothes. Do you guys have an idea to when these clothes will be available for everyone to purchase?

I currently have a timer for 23h and 53 min and when I tap, it opens up the "Get The VIP Treatment" banner.

This new "VIP" feature's kinda confusing...

Will you be charged right away even if it's only a free trial?

I noticed the timer isn't working at all. Last night it's 23h and 58 min then this morning it's 23h and 59 min whaaat? Haha.

Lii wrote: »
    I just bought the Venice house (its 180 000)and look what the pet is:
    g68M6jW.jpg

Sorry if I'm spamming, I'm just really excited right now.
    Can anyone tell me what the VIP thing costs? I had to disable in app purchases because otherwise I don't even get the other offers anymore :/

Aww those kittens are soooo cute I wanna squeeze them all! tumblr_inline_mrp138sIfh1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mrp138sIfh1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mrp138sIfh1qz4rgp.gif
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ah ok so we get them through the lovers achievements, well long way to go then!:)
    Edit: I just saw on Instagram some people were complaining that they were charged during the free trial. Has this happened to anyone? I want to try out the gold VIP but I certainly don't want to pay $50, I just want the perks for a few days.

Don't tell me that! I just signed the gold free trial!

Let's check if it's worthy, early access at 50% off is nice if there's an item we're interested, this update brought a very charming long hair with tiny braids, for now it was my only purchase.

I'll keep my eyes on the odds of getting VIP tiles during this week. Maybe if I like it I'll sign the bronze one, that's what my pocket can pay for now.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • JennahJennah Registered Users 22 Posts
    Does anyone have any screen caps of what the guy characters get with the Kim/Cassio/Declan storyline?

On my other device (where I play with a guy character), I thought I'd try the Declan option but I told him I didn't want a relationship and I only got 5 K-stars... I know... stupid mistake :(
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    omg thanks to you, i can get the offers again for k stars lol. i did not know all you had to do was disable the in app purchases
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Ah ok so we get them through the lovers achievements, well long way to go then!:)

Don't tell me that! I just signed the gold free trial!

Let's check if it's worthy, early access at 50% off is nice if there's an item we're interested, this update brought a very charming long hair with tiny braids, for now it was my only purchase.

I'll keep my eyes on the odds of getting VIP tiles during this week. Maybe if I like it I'll sign the bronze one, that's what my pocket can pay for now.

Sorry!! Hopefully that's not the case. Knowing insta those games are probably hacked anyway so maybe it's a glitch with that.
    These are guys' VIP gifts given by Kim:
    VEvdXRI.png?1

The yellow coat is PRECIOUS, though yellow has to be worn with caution by blondes. I'm freaking out with the pants, I was asking about them last week on another thread, cause a NPC was wearing them, so was a lovely surprise to get them today yay!

I talked too early about the brown spell... yeah more brown shoes. Well since it's 0am here technically I didn't got anything brown for a day lol

Ok good night everyone!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    These are guys' VIP gifts given by Kim:
    VEvdXRI.png?1

The yellow coat is PRECIOUS, though yellow has to be worn with caution by blondes. I'm freaking out with the pants, I was asking about them last week on another thread, cause a NPC was wearing them, so was a lovely surprise to get them today yay!

I talked too early about the brown spell... yeah more brown shoes. Well since it's 0am here technically I didn't got anything brown for a day lol

Ok good night everyone!

You look so nice, Vats!! So can you explain how to get those items? I need to sign up for the VIP trial and do a quest?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    Ugh, I wish I could sign up to the VIP trial but I don't have a credit card info saved:(
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    I purchased the art gallery (30 k-stars) and here's how it works:

unnamed.png
    unnamed_1.png
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    I purchased the art gallery (30 k-stars) and here's how it works:

unnamed.png
    unnamed_1.png
    Did it tell you how much buying all the art pieces will cost?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    It costs 60 K-stars and 81,000 Kash to fully furnish the art galery!
    Next VIP I'm buying it! And the Venice house! And then the super cute kitties in the Venice house!!

IMG_5449.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Thanks Okurrr and Linda by bringing the info on the Gallery, can we name it? Think the prices are ok this time, but I feel that I have tons of stuff to catch up lately this let me a bit anxious lol

I'm sorry if I missed this, but I don't think I saw Venice's photobooth background yet, can someone show me?
    LantsPance wrote: »
    You look so nice, Vats!! So can you explain how to get those items? I need to sign up for the VIP trial and do a quest?

Thanks Lants! In order to get the prizes you need to sign the VIP feature and Kim will call Sebastian to a gig where he can bid for her or Cassio, I went for her of course and after the gig she sent me the gifts to our next photoshoot together!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • haloghenhaloghen Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hi! I don't know why? I subscribe for the free trial on gold vip but I can't buy any vip items. Help! I got a confirmation and even have the trial registered in my subscriptions in apple id.
  • Alisha1118Alisha1118 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. They haven't been able to fix it. Very very disappointing.
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    @kalinda

When is Facebook getting the update? Hopefully be either tomorrow or weekend :)
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    @kalinda

When is Facebook getting the update? Hopefully be either tomorrow or weekend :)

I am hoping that tomorrow we will get it
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you're having trouble with the VIP program, please post in the FAQ thread I'm going over to start now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Thanks Linda!
    Wow, quite expensive... is there anything you can do before you've furnished it?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Does anyone remember what the name of the VIP storyline is?
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Does anyone remember what the name of the VIP storyline is?

I can't remember the exact name but it had the word V.I.P. in the title and it starts off with Maria calling you about VIPs being auctioned off for charity. She tells you Kim and Cassio are up for bids and encourages you to subscribe for a VIP.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Thanks Okurrr and Linda by bringing the info on the Gallery, can we name it?

Yes, you get to name it.
    I'm sorry if I missed this, but I don't think I saw Venice's photobooth background yet, can someone show me?

Here you go:
    unnamed.jpg
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I know myself and others have already complained about the price of the VIP packs, but it recently occurred to me that I pay $60 a month for my iPhone. Keeping that in mind I would never almost double my monthly phone bill just for virtual clothing. Even the bronze membership at $10/month ($120/year) is insane. To compare, playstation offers their plus membership at $50/year which includes free entire games, free trials, advanced access, and discounts on products. I just can't wrap my head around how Glu came to decide on their pricing. It almost feels insulting, like we are no more than $$$ to them. If these memberships included star packs maybe I would consider it but I'd still be very unlikely to subscribe.

And frankly it's annoying to open VIP partnership tile after VIP partnership tile in my daily gift boxes. I haven't subscribed, don't show them to me over and over again!
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
    Lii wrote: »
    Thanks Linda!
    Wow, quite expensive... is there anything you can do before you've furnished it?

No, nothing happens until you furnish it.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Yes, you get to name it.

Here you go:
    unnamed.jpg

Um I bought the gallery but I didn't get the background. Maybe it's because I didn't buy all of the items yet?
    Okurrrr, did you get it after you fully furnished it or after you bought it?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Um I bought the gallery but I didn't get the background. Maybe it's because I didn't buy all of the items yet?
    Okurrrr, did you get it after you fully furnished it or after you bought it?

No, I believe you get the Photo Booth after you purchase the Venice house, not the art gallery.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Here you go:
    unnamed.jpg

Does your doll float above the ground, or am I not understanding the composition of this background? :D
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Does your doll float above the ground, or am I not understanding the composition of this background? :D

It does appear that she's floating lol.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    No, I believe you get the Photo Booth after you purchase the Venice house, not the art gallery.

Oh, of course! My bad, I just confused myself. Thank you so much for answering me!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Miimoliin wrote: »
    I know myself and others have already complained about the price of the VIP packs, but it recently occurred to me that I pay $60 a month for my iPhone. Keeping that in mind I would never almost double my monthly phone bill just for virtual clothing. Even the bronze membership at $10/month ($120/year) is insane. To compare, playstation offers their plus membership at $50/year which includes free entire games, free trials, advanced access, and discounts on products. I just can't wrap my head around how Glu came to decide on their pricing. It almost feels insulting, like we are no more than $$$ to them. If these memberships included star packs maybe I would consider it but I'd still be very unlikely to subscribe.

And frankly it's annoying to open VIP partnership tile after VIP partnership tile in my daily gift boxes. I haven't subscribed, don't show them to me over and over again!

Ummmmm I 100 percent agree with every word of this!!! Preach!!!
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I can't remember the exact name but it had the word V.I.P. in the title and it starts off with Maria calling you about VIPs being auctioned off for charity. She tells you Kim and Cassio are up for bids and encourages you to subscribe for a VIP.

Do you get it after you sign up for your trial?

Sorry so many questions lol! I just want to make sure I have my ducks in a row before I do this thing.