6.2 Update

Comments

• NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Do you get it after you sign up for your trial?

Sorry so many questions lol! I just want to make sure I have my ducks in a row before I do this thing.

No, I didn't sign up for the trial. It just popped up along with the other gig where Maria calls and ask you to model with Kim, Cassio, and some new guy named Declan.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for answer me Okurrr! I wonder if the float spell is also a VIP feature :p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    No, I didn't sign up for the trial. It just popped up along with the other gig where Maria calls and ask you to model with Kim, Cassio, and some new guy named Declan.

Ok, I'm not caught up on storylines yet so I think that's it. I got the call to model (I picked Kim), and I have a gig for the art show and I still need to film with Cassio. I'm thinking it's probably the Cassio gig that's causing the hold up.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Ok, I'm not caught up on storylines yet so I think that's it. I got the call to model (I picked Kim), and I have a gig for the art show and I still need to film with Cassio. I'm thinking it's probably the Cassio gig that's causing the hold up.

You know I don't think I ever did the film with Cassio. I haven't heard from the guy in awhile in my game.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    All 3 of my games, (ok, I'll check the 3rd again) have taken away my hand heart pose in the photobooth. I went crazy and bought every possible pose last VIP, and checked 2 device's photos and confirm I had the pose. :( It was my fave, and now it wants me to buy it again. ANyone else?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    All 3 of my games, (ok, I'll check the 3rd again) have taken away my hand heart pose in the photobooth. I went crazy and bought every possible pose last VIP, and checked 2 device's photos and confirm I had the pose. :( It was my fave, and now it wants me to buy it again. ANyone else?

I'm also missing something but not the pose but the Milan background. I bought the Milan house last time but the Milan photobooth background is nowhere to be found. Hmm :confused::confused::confused:
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Thanks Linda!
    Wow, quite expensive... is there anything you can do before you've furnished it?
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    No, nothing happens until you furnish it.

Actually if referring to the gallery (if I read correctly) you can do 1 show a week before adding any new artwork. I think you just have to do the art gallery opening gig before it will let you do the 3-hr art show. That's how it worked for me anyways.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

That was my issue. I am in contact with the support team now
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College

You know I don't think I ever did the film with Cassio. I haven't heard from the guy in awhile in my game.

Argh then I don't know what it would be!! Unless it's the art show??
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

This gives me hope. So, we don't have to sign up for VIP to get all three gifts from the VIP gig?
    Kalinda or E+B Can you confirm this?
    I'm so sad that in-game support got back to me saying not every player is selected to have the VIP trial. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    This gives me hope. So, we don't have to sign up for VIP to get all three gifts from the VIP gig?
    I'm so sad that in-game support got back to me saying not every player is selected to have the VIP trial. :(

It would also be unfair to those of us who didn't get the necklace.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Ummmmm I 100 percent agree with every word of this!!! Preach!!!

Just to say, Bronze is $4.99 USD, not $9.99.
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Has anyone signed up for a free VIP trial and had it disappear? So far every day that I've opened my game the VIP trial has gone and there's a pop-up asking me to try it. It comes back when I go into the store and click "restore purchases" but that seems silly to do every day. Anyone else notice this issue?
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++

No, I don't think this is correct. I had asked if you needed to sign up for the trial to get the gig where you get the items to show up. Because I haven't gotten that gig yet so I wanted to know if signing up for VIP triggered it. Maybe this is wrong but from what I'm reading/understanding you need to sign up for VIP before doing this gig in order to get the items, otherwise you just get 5 k-stars.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

The VIP storyline (the first one is about the benefit) offers clothing rewards and the amount of rewards you receive depends on which VIP membership you get. So bronze VIPs get 1 item, silver VIPs get 2 and gold VIPs get 3 items.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    6.2 has been released for ALL platforms, including Amazon & Facebook!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    urnxo wrote: »
    Actually if referring to the gallery (if I read correctly) you can do 1 show a week before adding any new artwork. I think you just have to do the art gallery opening gig before it will let you do the 3-hr art show. That's how it worked for me anyways.

Oh ok, my bad. I stand corrected. :)
    The VIP storyline (the first one is about the benefit) offers clothing rewards and the amount of rewards you receive depends on which VIP membership you get. So bronze VIPs get 1 item, silver VIPs get 2 and gold VIPs get 3 items.
    Charli wrote: »
    I'm confused. There's the VIP task where you bid on either Kim or Cassio, and get new clothing. And then there's a storyline task where you choose between Kim and Cassio again, and another guy for an ad after which you get 5 k-stars.

These are two separate gigs, right?

Just read this. So It's two separate storylines. I will have to spend $50 in order to get the three gifts from the intro VIP storyline but most players can just sign up for the VIP trial to get all three gifts. This is so not fair. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Do you not have the option for a free trial, Angeline? :( That stinks

Once I figure out which is/how to get the VIP gig I think I'll try the gold trial just to check it out but to actually pay it'll just be the bronze. I have too much going on this year to spend that much on this game.
    Do you not have the option for a free trial, Angeline? :( That stinks

Once I figure out which is/how to get the VIP gig I think I'll try the gold trial just to check it out but to actually pay it'll just be the bronze. I have too much going on this year to spend that much on this game.

No, I don't have the option for a free trial, that's why I'm upset. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    Has anyone signed up for a free VIP trial and had it disappear? So far every day that I've opened my game the VIP trial has gone and there's a pop-up asking me to try it. It comes back when I go into the store and click "restore purchases" but that seems silly to do every day. Anyone else notice this issue?

Yeah mine disappeared 😞
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts

I did this gig chose Kimberley but i didn't get any free clothes :( also didn't sign up for anything and haven't seen the pop up again...
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    That's a different gig, BabySimmo. In order to get the gig where you choose between Kim or Cassio (and receive the free clothing) you have to sign up for a VIP package because it's a VIP gig .... separate from the storyline gig with Kim, Cassio and Declan. Hope that helps :)
    I did this gig chose Kimberley but i didn't get any free clothes :( also didn't sign up for anything and haven't seen the pop up again...
    SugarK wrote: »
    That's a different gig, BabySimmo. In order to get the gig where you choose between Kim or Cassio (and receive the free clothing) you have to sign up for a VIP package because it's a VIP gig .... separate from the storyline gig with Kim, Cassio and Declan. Hope that helps :)

So do you not get the gig until you sign up for VIP? I keep hearing conflicting things!
  • mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Glu, KalindaKing, eggsandbananas THANK YOU so MUCH for updating the game on facebook in time for us to play this weekend's event!! Thank you so much! <3
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Umm, can we have the option to change the name of our Art Gallery, too? Just like the Ice Club and our reality show.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Soundspretty this is Kalinda's quote describing the VIP storylines when you sign up for the VIP membership. The VIP storyline only involves Kim and Cassio. The other storyline that includes Declan is a regular storyline that everyone gets. When I signed up for the VIP membership Kim called me immediately with the VIP storyline. I think it's so confusing because they are similar storylines, and I don't know why they would do that :confused:
    SugarK wrote: »
    Soundspretty this is Kalinda's quote describing the VIP storylines when you sign up for the VIP membership. The VIP storyline only involves Kim and Cassio. The other storyline that includes Declan is a regular storyline that everyone gets. When I signed up for the VIP membership Kim called me immediately with the VIP storyline. I think it's so confusing because they are similar storylines, and I don't know why they would do that :confused:

THANK YOU! I was told that the VIP gig showed up right away and I didn't get it so I didn't know what to think. You're the best.
    You're very welcome doll :o Yes, Kim calls right after you sign up for the membership, at least she did for me :)
    THANK YOU! I was told that the VIP gig showed up right away and I didn't get it so I didn't know what to think. You're the best.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Maria called me this morning offering Venice's house, but the deal wasn't as it should be according with what Angeline posted earlier on this thread, take a look:
    IFt7kTt.png?1

We received a timer with the same amount of time to buy the house and she got a way superior deal than me, so I'm assuming that the 'glitch' isn't gone for everyone or maybe was fixed just on iOS while we don't have further reports here.

I bought it cause I wanted to test the house on this mid-week party event and because I want to see Vats to float on Venice's backdrop lol, but this is not fair.

I saw that the update brought some fixes to things other people and I reported on the previous thread, but this one:
    1BSlPN4.png?1

Please this hair needs to be fixed! Thanks.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!