Weekend Event 2/3/17 - February's First Weekend - Lets Tap!

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Amy! so nice to see you back! and your avatar is just the sweetest pic ever :o:o
    AmyT wrote: »
    I'm loving all of the earnable items, also fingers crossed I win the cute leather jacket from the GB items... I'm also curious about the Share The Love daily gift boxes, wonder how that works??

Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda. Looks like a fun weekend coming up :D
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Amy! so nice to see you back! and your avatar is just the sweetest pic ever :o:o

Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda. Looks like a fun weekend coming up :D

Aww thanks, Sugar! That's my John ❤️�� We were on a trip to Barcelona to visit relatives. Happy memories, god rest his soul.

Nice to see you, too! I'm not back at work for a few weeks so hopefully I'll be a bit more active around here. So many new people that I hope to get to know :) I've missed the game, but I've missed my forum lovelies more :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda!! I love the earnables :) I'm excited to try out the Send the Love thing too, my 3 GC friends are in for some gifts since my FB friends won't load.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
    Yes I figured that was him, such a lovely photo :D We've all missed you too but just take your time and pop in when you feel like ❤️ I'm so glad you're not frozen on my game! So many are :( I always look forward to see how Madison is styling ;) hehe
    Aww thanks, Sugar! That's my John ❤️�� We were on a trip to Barcelona to visit relatives. Happy memories, god rest his soul.

Nice to see you, too! I'm not back at work for a few weeks so hopefully I'll be a bit more active around here. So many new people that I hope to get to know :) I've missed the game, but I've missed my forum lovelies more :)
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Yes! That's true until you have collected all 5 clothing items. Then you will receive something else.

Any information on the update Mrs moderator? Would hate to miss out on this event which is always the case when Facebook gets a late update.
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
    What happens if you dont have a friend to gift the special box to?
    ​Android Player
    Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
    KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I don't know, all this changes are really good???
    I feel like we have to pay real money more than ever, otherwise we lose so many items.
    I am not very happy about this VIP thing, like, if i do not buy it i can't have acces to them, if yes when?? I didn't receive any gifts from Kim or Cassio as i saw on Instagram (the dress, boots or necklace) but just 5 kstars.I honestly don't understand very well how all this works.
    And now, Spread the love, again money. Ugh... :( Is this s game or a bill to pay?
    I am pretty disapointed.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts

Feb_03_Female_Love_Promo.jpg

Studying the pick closely, I think we can actually see all the prizes.
    It's the hair, the dress, the purse, the shoes and the trench coat. I love the hair, the dress and the trench coat, so bummed you have to pay to open the boxes though :(
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Loving this! Earnables are absolutely gorgeous.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Studying the pick closely, I think we can actually see all the prizes.
    It's the hair, the dress, the purse, the shoes and the trench coat. I love the hair, the dress and the trench coat, so bummed you have to pay to open the boxes though :(

Hi Lii I'm pretty sure we already have those shoes so the last prize may be something else.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I was thinking the same thing, NQueen. I really like the items though, and yayy for earnable hair!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
    Yes I figured that was him, such a lovely photo :D We've all missed you too but just take your time and pop in when you feel like ❤️ I'm so glad you're not frozen on my game! So many are :( I always look forward to see how Madison is styling ;) hehe

Thanks, love! I'm pleased to say you're also not frozen in my game too. Though many are, and since the current update, some GC friends don't even appear :( is this an issue I should report? Sometimes after an update, it takes a while for everyone to reappear. But not like this, e.g. Koko's doll used to be at the top of my list, now she's at the bottom and her doll appears as the first avatar we get before we customise. Weird?
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Thanks, love! I'm pleased to say you're also not frozen in my game too. Though many are, and since the current update, some GC friends don't even appear :( is this an issue I should report? Sometimes after an update, it takes a while for everyone to reappear. But not like this, e.g. Koko's doll used to be at the top of my list, now she's at the bottom and her doll appears as the first avatar we get before we customise. Weird?

Same exact thing with koko in my game! She's at the bottom in the starting avatar :( I hate not having you dolls updating in my world. I love seeing the new looks you all come up with, it made the game so much more interactive.
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Same exact thing with koko in my game! She's at the bottom in the starting avatar :( I hate not having you dolls updating in my world. I love seeing the new looks you all come up with, it made the game so much more interactive.

^^^^this! I totally agree. I wanna see all my girls' styles!

(Sorry, I've totally gone off topic in this thread, it's been a while :))
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    When ios had this problem glu fixed it right away but yet android has had it since the new update an theres been nothing to fix it my game just keeps crashing
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »

I'm with you, this is terrible. Some of my friends including Koko and Nai are frozen and I absolutely hate this :(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    A

Feb_03_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Feb_03_Female_Love_Promo.jpg

Feb_03_Male_Love_Promo.jpg

First of all, I LOVE the earnables! The jeans are great and I like the fact that we can see tights through the holes, so trendy. The hair is adorable, I see it becoming my new favorite - seems like have a new fave every week lol.

AND I'm very much intrigued about the new feature. I'm planning to exchange a couple of boxes with someone who wants to!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Amy, my dear!! So glad to see you around. You are so missed in the boards :o

I love the event! The earnables are stunning. Especially the jeans and the hair. I'm so ready! I'm also excited about the Valentines boxes :)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow this is so mind blowing! My heart is beating loud of excitement!

How can I be more happy than getting a pink suit?! Squeeeee! The hair looks like the one from a famous youtuber from my country lol

The boxes' items are ULTRA cute. I want it all, the perfect hair+hat combo <3. This is so tempting, but I need to hold my stars *sigh*, luck I'm in your hands tomorrow, please hit me baby one more time!

'Spread the love' is a genius idea! I'm just a bit bumped cause I love to send gifts to my friends, but I'm soooooooooo broke right now:(. I'm really sorry guys please don't expect nothing from me this time, guess I'll go all Regina George 'I don't send them... I just got them!', or maybe 'And none for Gretchen Wieners. Bye.' hahahha!

Thanks Kalinda!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

How can I be more happy than getting a pink suit?! Squeeeee! The hair looks like the one from a famous youtuber from my country lol

The boxes' items are ULTRA cute. I want it all, the perfect hair+hat combo <3. This is so tempting, but I need to hold my stars *sigh*, luck I'm in your hands tomorrow, please hit me baby one more time!

'Spread the love' is a genius idea! I'm just a bit bumped cause I love to send gifts to my friends, but I'm soooooooooo broke right now:(. I'm really sorry guys please don't expect nothing from me this time, guess I'll go all Regina George 'I don't send them... I just got them!', or maybe 'And none for Gretchen Wieners. Bye.' hahahha!

Thanks Kalinda!

I'm with you, Vats! I love the earnables AND the box items!! I at least need the box pants! And I LOVEEEEE MEAN GIRLS. One of my favorite movies ever!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Oh no! I'm going to end up spending all my KStars the weekend before Valentines Day. That GB jacket and hair are too cute!
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Feb_03_Male_Love_Promo.jpg

Oh wow. I love those clothes. I'll be sure to gift back whoever sends me gifts this weekend until I get all 5 items
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Trevor what are you currently wearing in the game? I think you might be a frozen friend but I just want to make sure :eek:
    Oh wow. I love those clothes. I'll be sure to gift back whoever sends me gifts this weekend until I get all 5 items
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I'm visiting a friend for the weekend so I probably won't grind too much, but I will definitely aim to at least get to the earnable jacket (I love the pink and black combo <3) I'm not a fan of the GB items (although I'd love the jacket if the top underneath it wasn't cropped) so I'm OK if I don't get any of those. The guys' GB items are so much better this week, those trousers are wild!! I would be so happy to have the dress from the special boxes, it is stunning!! So maybe I'll treat myself to a box or two...
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Trevor what are you currently wearing in the game? I think you might be a frozen friend but I just want to make sure :eek:

This is what I'm wearing at the moment.
    IMG_3693_zps2zh3t5ig.jpg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Oh GREAT!! So you are not frozen then! So happy about this since a lot of my GC friends are now
    This is what I'm wearing at the moment.
    Oh GREAT!! So you are not frozen then! So happy about this since a lot of my GC friends are now

This is Kiki's current outfit :D

IMG_5833_zpswzqpdskp.jpg
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Julliette wrote: »
    I don't know, all this changes are really good???
    I feel like we have to pay real money more than ever, otherwise we lose so many items.
    I am not very happy about this VIP thing, like, if i do not buy it i can't have acces to them, if yes when?? I didn't receive any gifts from Kim or Cassio as i saw on Instagram (the dress, boots or necklace) but just 5 kstars.I honestly don't understand very well how all this works.
    And now, Spread the love, again money. Ugh... :( Is this s game or a bill to pay?
    I am pretty disapointed.

Hi Julliette, did you subscribe to VIP first before doing the Kim, Cassio storyline???
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Hi Lii I'm pretty sure we already have those shoes so the last prize may be something else.

I'm also curious about the prizes hmm. Could it be the high curly ponytail hairstyle?? Or is that hairstyle from a previous event???
    ✪✪✪
    BTW, Thank you, Kalinda for sharing the spoilers! I love all the earnable items!Especially the hairstyle
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    My birthday is this Saturday so I am really going to have to work hard on Friday because I love that hair!!

Also definitely wanna buy some of the new boxes!!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Thanks Kalinda!

Oh Vats, you give to us all year round. You are so intune with others feelings, you give the gift of true friendship, and that is sooooooooooo much better than a bunch of pretty pixels. Besides, I prefer you save your funds to keep Vats looking so wonderful. I remember a year ago, we were sitting here, wishing for Vats Hair, sad for you because you really had no long hair that you cared for...and now.....things change don't they? So you keep your game funded and keep your doll looking his fine self. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary