Options

VIP program issues

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Hi I saw a few posts in general discussion saying that they were having problems buying things after subscribing to the VIP program. If you're having issues please post your platform and what the issues are thank you very much.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
๐Ÿ’œVats
๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    Alisha1118Alisha1118 Registered Users 18 Posts
    iOS. Signed up for the free trial, still unable to purchase any VIP items, I do not get to collect the partnership tiles from my daily boxes and I did not receive any storylines. Basically it didn't change anything. I did receive an email confirming I had signed up for the trial and telling me when to unsubscribe if I don't want to be charged. I've sent 3 tickets to customer support. The only response asked me to close my game and re-open but they acknowledged that wouldn't fix the problem.
  • Options
    Also I know it's silly because this is a game but I'm really upset over this. They have taken away all options for me to get free k stars, I do not and will not ever have a hacked game so I've spent my hard earned money on everything I get and think it's completely unfair that I'm missing out and they haven't helped me.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This program is just rolling out and you're bound to be little things that have to be corrected if you contacted customer care that's kind of the last stop I don't understand what you mean about the hacked game, but that's also something that should be worked out with customer care. For the most part form as a steppingstone to customer care we try to give you suggestions tips companionship and fun of course and some technical help but very often it has to be handled by customer care.

But please don't feel bad. The early access means just that. Early. So it's not like you're missing out designs will become available to all of us when it's no longer on the hot special so to speak. And again remember this is a brand-new program it's not that anyone doesn't care. But I'd just straighten it out with them about a hacked game. They catch some dolphin in the tuna nets and they just have to be released. It's like that so talk to them but don't open multiple tickets on the same issue. you should see a box that says 'did this answer your question'. Hit No, and you can continue the conversation. Good luck.

To be honest I've seen on Instagram that some people who have a problem, and it's because they were set to prohibit purchases. Some people turned that off so they could get stars I think? As a result the VIP program wasn't going through. Allowing purchases resolved their issue. So if that helps anyone it's good.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    All I meant by the hacked game was that I do not have one. Everything is obtainable for those people and I'm an honest person who feels cheated on this. It's really bothering me that customer support has replied once and it didn't fix anything or give me any information. And I am missing out because there is no way I can afford $50/month for the gold VIP so the only way I can purchase the items is during this free trial but it doesn't let me. Ive played this game religiously for months. I don't post often but I read this forum every day. I'm invested but am considering deleting the game altogether at this point.
  • Options
    haloghenhaloghen Registered Users 24 Posts
    Same issue with Alisha, signed up for the VIP access but nothing changed in-game, same scenario as alisha, received an email about subscription. Hoping this issue will be resolved.
  • Options
    AmazonQueen13AmazonQueen13 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hello, first off I'm sorry to bug anyone about this, I normally let things slide. I play on my iPad, IOS, and at first purchased the Bronze VIP, not the trial, just to test the waters. Everything went swimmingly, I loved it! So I decided that I wanted to upgrade to the Gold VIP, also not the trial. This time however, I have access to nothing. I can't even try things on. I checked my subscriptions and according to that, I'm a card carrying member, lol. But when I try in the game, it says I have to purchase the Gold VIP.... Do I need to contact anyone else, and how do I do that, or is posting here all that is needed?
    Like I said, I normally don't like to cause any sort of problems, but $50 is quite a lot, so if someone could please help me, I'd be very greatful!�� Thank you!!