New Week, New Hopes January31st Midweek Event?

1235Next

Comments

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    You'll only get the k-stars if you have all the items available in the TB boxes. If you still have items left to get, you'll get the TB box as usual.
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Hey Syndra, we only get the 20 K stars if we gotten every single TB box which I done and posted a few pages back. Otherwise, you will just get a TB box like normal.

Aha, I see. Now it's clear. Thank you soundspretty and NQueen! I'm wondering if it's unfair to others to only get 20-kstars instead after getting 190 event points (supposedly for the last box)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I think I'm going to have to go shopping because I don't have a single thing that works :eek: Even the beige stuff looks off... the shoes look pale yellow compared to what I have. What are some outfits you use?

Here are some ideas, maybe you have one of those items and like the combination :)

3Z2tX8C.jpg

A5dyveU.jpg

YabJPN4.jpg
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    here was my tb pallette:

reMED7N.png?1

these shoes are cute, but the ankle strap kind of looks weird:

KFyIqLD.jpg

(picture also features Kayla, looking so good!-- at least there are one or two friends of mine still changing clothes!)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Those shoes are cute Haftime ;) Thankfully Everly and Kayla are both still alive on my game LOL, however Linda is now frozen :( along with Zoe, Nai, and Deirdra ... i'm not sure about Trevor and Sebastian but they might be too, they haven't changed in a long time :( and Koko is actually completely lost and there's a newbie doll in her place now :eek:
    haftime wrote: »
    here was my tb pallette:

reMED7N.png?1

KFyIqLD.jpg

(picture also features Kayla, looking so good!-- at least there are one or two friends of mine still changing clothes!)
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I finished a bit earlier and here are my earnings - yes, I'm finally posting pics on the forum for the first time! I feel like a real member now!!

I got a TB bag in my first black box. No black box items, but that TB hair (which is always right next to the box I pick!) was also there:

xoiemw.jpg

I got energy in my next black box, which I was happy with, but kash in my gold box - so disappointing! Finally, in my TB box, I got this bag from (I think) the game's 1st anniversary:

21jtwk1.jpg

I'm not crazy about it, but it's definitely better than some of the other items in the palette, and it's nice to have.

I'm excited for the weekend now!!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^I got the Valentines ring once and it was like oh...

Wow NyQueen! what a haul you got! Good to know eventually I may get hair I just have to get thru the purses and scarves first lol
    haftime wrote: »
    here was my tb pallette:

reMED7N.png?1

KFyIqLD.jpg

I have to keep up with such gorg dolls around here! I love how you styled your shoes, I wouldn't have thought to use those with the sparkly dress

Also, the shoes my doll is wearing are the ones I got in my TB box. I thought I'd be upset getting another pair of black shoes, but I like them. Plus it probably helped that this week's TB was pretty easy and less points.

And I'll have to check which of my friends are stuck. I just got everyone back a few weeks ago and didn't think to see.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    The Kindle update finally arrived around 6pm EST tonight, I had four hours to grind and do reality shows, plus prepare and eat dinner. I managed to make a delicious pasta with olive oil, gouda, and aparagus and finish three gift boxes in four hours. First box had 25 stars (yay!), second 30 energy, and last (gold) box had a pair of aviators. I would've loved to have had the extra time and get the TB box too, but all in all, I'm pretty happy.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I love the girls' earnables this week.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    I got the awful St. Patrick's Day boa. I'm glad that I finally got it, that way I don't have to dread opening a tb box.
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Lxtwn wrote: »
    I got the awful St. Patrick's Day boa. I'm glad that I finally got it, that way I don't have to dread opening a tb box.
    I know the feeling too... Just think that we have it now and so we'll never see it again lol
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I don't know what to say. I thought to myself "Yeah just buy a few TB items. It won't hurt." And that's what I intended to do until I saw that I was seeing more hairstyles. The more hairstyles I saw, the more boxes I opened and I couldn't stop. After it was over, I felt some shame but that was quickly replaced by happiness. I'm finished! I'M FINISHED!!!:)

But I'm not finished with the TB event. Apparently you get K stars after you get every item although I'm not sure how many and I left the last photo unedited incase the hacker/cheater comments come in. As you can see there are no unlimited K stars.

Dang I never knew that if you completed the throwback sale and then glu rewards you with 20 kstars.:eek: That's so cool.:cool: Maybe someday I may have to start splurging on my games too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections