KK:H ~ 2017 Fashion Thread

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi stfnax welcome to the forum! I don't know the character, but I like to see dolls with black hair, they're so rare that when I see one they stands out IMO.

I couldn't play the game for around 2 weeks so I took a break from the forum too, is so nice to come back! And my doll finally get's to change that outfit lol

Welcome back doll! We missed you! I was wondering where you (and a LOT of other people that January swallowed in the last few weeks) were.
    Vats, you said Mafia. So I dressed kat as the loving wife and mother in this fictional pictorial glimpse, Vats inspired it. And don't forget that Marilyn was tied to both mob men and the executive branch. And, yes the already blurred identity issues aside, the sudden jump from phone to giant tablet blew up the dolls to nearly Barbie doll size. And who wouldn't want more Vats in their screen. And you should see Bilal in the View! Next party...Venice in the giant tab.
    ;)

HA! I understood the 'trick' right now!
    Guess what today is? It's pink Wednesday!!! My dolls are dedicating this day of the week to the one & only Vats.

This is so adorable! Thanks Carol! I love specially Ferocious' pink beetle <3

Wouldn't be so cool if Glu adds one to be purchased at our games' garages?

Guys got new pink stuff this week, I'm dying to buy them, but I spent like a thousand k-stars in few days, I need to control myself. So saving those to the next VIP or if Maria calls me with a nice discount!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    It's miserable and raining here in the U.K, but at least Madison can sun it up in sunny Punta Mita! sending you vintage vibes :)

DD483F4E-761D-451D-BC98-4B7B849B16A1_zpsaecqjhou.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    SLAY AMY!!!! I love that dress in combination with that hair and the shoes and the purse and everything. What a glorious return of the great Amy :rolleyes:
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Welcome back doll! We missed you! I was wondering where you (and a LOT of other people that January swallowed in the last few weeks) were
    Awww thanks Vatsy :) I missed you and the people from the forum too!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    Hi Amy!

I love Madison's getaway look! Here's also raining, but is so hot at the same time... I can't!

I was exploring the new photobooths' backdrops and couldn't chose a friend to accompany V... so I brought them all:
    K6hYFDF.png

Say hi to Ladouce, Finn, Davida, Jules, Xime, Cherrey, Bilal, Kat, Zee, Unique, Mila and Jax. Love u guys!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Hi Amy!

I love Madison's getaway look! Here's also raining, but is so hot at the same time... I can't!

I was exploring the new photobooths' backdrops and couldn't chose a friend to accompany V... so I brought them all:
    K6hYFDF.png

Say hi to Ladouce, Finn, Davida, Jules, Xime, Cherrey, Bilal, Kat, Zee, Unique, Mila and Jax. Love u guys!

Wow! I love your collage of photos Vats. I wish there was way that I could add you as a friend, but Apple had to take away the GameCenter for whatever reason.

Thanks for the compliments soundspretty and Carol! Also Carol can you tell me what app you use to make the backgrounds for your dolls. As you may have noticed the one I'm using makes my doll look blurry.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Vatsey, I adore your collage! It looks like you threw a huge party with a photo box like the Kardashians always do :rolleyes:
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    It's miserable and raining here in the U.K, but at least Madison can sun it up in sunny Punta Mita! sending you vintage vibes :)

DD483F4E-761D-451D-BC98-4B7B849B16A1_zpsaecqjhou.jpg

Major vintage vibes! Madison belongs in a Cary Grant movie. <3<3
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Hi Amy!

K6hYFDF.png

Ah great photos!!! I love this ;D

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hi Amy!

K6hYFDF.png

OMG, Vats!! I love, love this so much! The geometric shapes reminds me so much of those KUWTK promos. :o
    Vatsey, I wondered why Cherrey is the only one standing behind you and then I remembered that you accidentally dated her, right? :D
    Since she's completely collected every TB item, Neko has decided to try some new looks from a colorful tourist sightseeing in Tokyo to a naughty night bunny sauntering the streets of Las Vegas.;) There will be more looks to come. Also, can someone tell me how to add friends with the iOS since Apple has removed the GC app? I have been wanting to add some of you as friends for the longest, but don't know how.

k7AvD00h.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You now have to add friends using FB. You can include your FB info in your signature, or make a post in the Gifting and Friends section and we can hook up over there. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    You now have to add friends using FB. You can include your FB info in your signature, or make a post in the Gifting and Friends section and we can hook up over there. :)

Thanks Koko!
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This is so adorable! Thanks Carol! I love specially Ferocious' pink beetle <3

Wouldn't be so cool if Glu adds one to be purchased at our games' garages?

K6hYFDF.png

I'm such a sucker for pink in rl lol, but your Wednesday themes clearly inspired me:). It's always been my favorite color since I can even remember. Yeah, I agree that Glu should add more pink vehicles, but it would be more cooler if our dolls could purchase motorcycles.

Oh thanks for including Carol Davida on your collage 'Vats & friends'.
    NQueen331 wrote: »

Also Carol can you tell me what app you use to make the backgrounds for your dolls. As you may have noticed the one I'm using makes my doll look blurry.

I use PicsArt app for my photo editing.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    SLAY AMY!!!! I love that dress in combination with that hair and the shoes and the purse and everything. What a glorious return of the great Amy :rolleyes:

Thanks for the compliments, Cherrey, Vatsy and Max! It's good to be back, I'm looking forward to playing and chatting with you guys during this weekend event :) it's been too long.

Love your collage Vats! you android lot are such stunners! :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Thanks NQueen! Would be so much fun having Neko and Vats coming together, cause both seems to have the habit of playing characters right? Hope we don't have to wait too much until this becomes a reality.

Cherrey actually when your doll first popped up in my game I forgot to call her to a gig before sending her a gift, so the game marked her as a date contact. The good side is that I have an extra pose of her, the bad side is that she is always stalking him (not that bad TBH:rolleyes:).

Ah Unique, Ladouce and Carol I really appreciate that you girls have enjoyed! I use the app photogrid in case anyone wants to make a collage like that too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I love everyone's photos. I keep taking them, but I don't get time to upload and post. Maybe tomorrow, but wow. ANd Vats, Love your collage. Is that an app that lets you collage it like that?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Has anyone ever changed the FB their game it tied to? Like mine is tied to my personal FB but I have a few friends who play. If I were to change the FB, what would happen to their dolls? I'm too scared to try it out.
    Has anyone ever changed the FB their game it tied to? Like mine is tied to my personal FB but I have a few friends who play. If I were to change the FB, what would happen to their dolls? I'm too scared to try it out.

I had this issue where my personal Facebook was tied to the game and when I tried to change to the new one I made for my KK:H friends the game wouldn't link to the new account and kept signing into the old one. I actually had to delete KK:H and reinstall it for it to finally work. As for your friends on your personal account, my best guest is that they will have to friend you again on your new account.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    This so sweet! Love ya too :):D:):D
    K6hYFDF.png

The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    With one of my newest friends, Syndra! She accompanied Ladouce today in the doctors office and got a whole revamped look. I've been meaning to do this for a while now but I'm finally set in stone with my choices, I hope that Ladouce doesn't seem too unfamiliar. ahaha :p

MWg2gNX.jpg
    In a different in thread it was commented doesn't vets look hot today. I have to agree Vars looks very Hot today
    KKH_Screenshot_1486403946991.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    With one of my newest friends, Syndra! She accompanied Ladouce today in the doctors office and got a whole revamped look. I've been meaning to do this for a while now but I'm finally set in stone with my choices, I hope that Ladouce doesn't seem too unfamiliar. ahaha :p

MWg2gNX.jpg

Wow nice meeting you in Sydney, Ladouce! tumblr_inline_mtbpbbMcEu1qid2nw.gifYou look soo fine and I envy you for getting last weekend's pants tumblr_inline_mtbpb8lkin1qid2nw.gifhaha. Really fascinating to meet friends in-game tumblr_inline_mtbpb4SP9X1qid2nw.gifand it's good to know that we don't froze in each other's game! tumblr_inline_mrj6rcWeOW1qz4rgp.gif
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    Welp, Carolyn Ferocious is showing her raw authentic emotions :( for the very first time internally. Everyone is so used to seeing her exterior (rough & tough) around the edges. I'm so touched by this photo that it made me even shed a tear ☹️.
    20170207110813_zpsfsy6uxda.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Carol, Ferocious looks genuinely sad on that pic. Hope she is already feeling better.

Thanks Koko, you're definitely not behind. Your dolls and leather are gasoline to Vats' motor.:o

Vats called his new friends to party at his new mansion and to float at Venice lol
    I96aKSf.png

Welcome to my game Andrzej, Lara and my krew partner Tori!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Carol Davida luvs her trench coat and she's mixing & matching with her babies. The diva is wearing a flowery wardrobe altogether.
    1487313721944.jpg
    1487396450796.jpg

#SlayQueens
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

D0Ol2wP.jpg

First a lovely family in a pink portrait, yeah I know... Bort, guess we all have to get used to his new look, I didn't removed his beard cause is a bit shocking lol. Wish I could lend him one of Vats' hairstyles (David Beckham's).
    cnnFxm9.png

And here a (blurry:eek:) view of the entire outfit, that is acompanied by it's Carnival version that I believe to be a fusion between Kurama (Fox demon form) from Yu Yu Hakusho, a Super Saiyan 3 from DBZ and a pink Power Ranger!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    IMG_1462.jpg

Celebrating Vats' Pink Wednesday. Here's AppleP first to the party. Thanks for this VATS
    [video=youtube_share;qs6Y8RQ2-N4]https://youtu.be/qs6Y8RQ2-N4[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    whoo hoo on Wednesdays we wear pink! Here's Everly and her husband pinked out!

kUISTCp.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.