VIP Partnership rewards

CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
Forgive me if this has been discussed somewhere else..but I'm just wondering how this works. Do the tiles just appear in the daily gift boxes? Also, are some outfits only accessible dependant upon whether you have bronze silver or gold membership? TIA

Comments

• thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    All I know is that I don't have VIP anything and there were bronze, silver and gold VIP tiles in my gift boxes BUT I didn't get any so I don't know what would happen if I did.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I'm confused about this as well. I saw them in my daily gift box but did not get any. I did choose the Bronze VIP as my free trial though.

My confusion come in as the description for each VIP Level is as follows:

Bronze: bronze VIP Partnerships
    Silver: bronze & silver VIP Partnerships
    Gold: bronze, silver & gold VIP Partnerships

So like does that mean if you purchase the Bronze VIP you only get bronze VIP Partnership tiles? If that's the case you'd essentially never get any prizes as the prizes require a bronze, silver and gold tile like usual Partnerships. If that is the case it does seem a little unfair to me that just to get the tiles to win the new partnership prizes you must pay $50 a month.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this new system. Hopefully Kalinda or someone else from Glu could clear some things up on this.
    Okay I think I understand now. So if you look at all the partnership prizes the VIP ones have a little "VIP" icon on the tiles themselves. If you look closely you can see that the little "VIP" icons are different colors, there are bronze, silver and golds.

Therefore the prizes with the "VIP" icon in gold can only be won if you have the Gold package. Which is lovely considering Kim's VMA outfit and hair (the one soooo many players have been wanting for so long now) is only available from the Gold level VIP package. So basically you need to spend $50 to get the dress and hair. This is really disappointing to me as no game clothing, even that amazing dress and hair, is worth $50 to me.

There are four gold VIP Partnership prizes. The tiles for them are The Atlantic, Blue Mist Spa, Casa De Vidrio and Club Donatella.

There are two silver VIP Partnership prizes. The tiles for them are Brazen and The Brew Palms.

There are eight bronze VIP Partnership prizes. The tiles for them are Café Hofburg, Club Tulip, Asadaux, River Ranch Restaurant, Teatro Dell'Opera, Tendenza, Théâtre Des Films and Trend Style.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    Okay I think I understand now. So if you look at all the partnership prizes the VIP ones have a little "VIP" icon on the tiles themselves. If you look closely you can see that the little "VIP" icons are different colors, there are bronze, silver and golds.

Therefore the prizes with the "VIP" icon in gold can only be won if you have the Gold package. Which is lovely considering Kim's VMA outfit and hair (the one soooo many players have been wanting for so long now) is only available from the Gold level VIP package. So basically you need to spend $50 to get the dress and hair. This is really disappointing to me as no game clothing, even that amazing dress and hair, is worth $50 to me.

There are four gold VIP Partnership prizes. The tiles for them are The Atlantic, Blue Mist Spa, Casa De Vidrio and Club Donatella.

There are two silver VIP Partnership prizes. The tiles for them are Brazen and The Brew Palms.

There are eight bronze VIP Partnership prizes. The tiles for them are Café Hofburg, Club Tulip, Asadaux, River Ranch Restaurant, Teatro Dell'Opera, Tendenza, Théâtre Des Films and Trend Style.

THIS is pretty much detailed so thank you for explaining this, Krystal. I'm wondering if Bronze VIP is really worth it hmm?? :confused:
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    Syndra x wrote: »
    THIS is pretty much detailed so thank you for explaining this, Krystal. I'm wondering if Bronze VIP is really worth it hmm?? :confused:

I mean I still think it's worth it for only $5. You get the most new partnership prizes with the Bronze VIP. You get eight as opposed to four with gold and only two with silver. I'm just bummed two of the items I most coveted now have a $50 real money price tag attached.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I was surprised this morning when some VIP tiles pop up on my set of boxes, I didn't signed the free trial yet, so maybe some of them are free?
    KqIp1zz.png?1

Thanks for the detailed explanation Krystal. I noticed you said that Casa De Vidrio's is a gold one in your game, so maybe guys and girls doesn't have the same pattern of rewards, cause as on the pic above I saw that one in my boxes and the prize to collect them is energy bolts...

Last week I said that I would regret on collecting all my partnerships, I was right! Now before to sign anything I have to collect the free tiles to make sure they won't hinder and slow the process of collecting the VIP tiles *sigh*
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You were lucky to have picked a regular tile Vats. Had you chosen a VIP one, it would have you pick again. My palette had 5 vip tiles, I 'won' one but not having decided what vip to choose, those 5 palette boxes didn't mean a thing. I had in essence 3 boxes to choose from in the end, and none of the three had a regular tile, or a real gift box prize.
    I think VIP players should have their own boxes, if I'm not vip, do I not still get a palette of 8 possible prizes for me? Now i get 3 on a good day? Just enough to get one, watch a video for one, and buy one. And if it's all random, what happens when all 8 boxes are VIP tiles? I posted in Hookah. Very disappointing.

But, if you do pick a VIP tile and you're not VIP apparently you pick again, and keep picking boxes till you get one you can collect. There is no instruction, you'll just see the absence of a collect button and should keep picking till one appears or your head explodes. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Alisha1118Alisha1118 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Has anyone done the free trial? I signed up but I still can't purchase anything VIP. I either don't understand what you get with the free trial or I have an error. I submitted a ticket but several hours later, I don't have a response.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi Alisha! I didn't sign up yet, but I believe this is an error, their answer is not so fast, so you have to hang on a bit.

I'm sorry that happened to you Koko, but now we know what's the deal and I don't like it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    It was the same for me Koko! Really annoying, I think I'll go over to hookah as well and let off some steam.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Has anyone signed up for VIP and seen one of the VIP storylines?
    I've seen people post pictures about it. You bid on a celeb for something, and Kim gives you a necklace, dress and shoes. At tleast that's what I understand. I could be wrong.

Oh, you do gigs with her for them I assume. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I've seen people post pictures about it. You bid on a celeb for something, and Kim gives you a necklace, dress and shoes. At tleast that's what I understand. I could be wrong.

Oh, you do gigs with her for them I assume. :)

Yes Koko the first gig is the bidding either on Kim or Cassio, but you don't spend any cash or K stars to win. After the bidding, Kim or Cassio gives you a dress. I believe if you have a VIP subscription you get the added necklace and boots, because some people only got the dress. The second gig is the photoshoot and the last is a dinner. All three gigs give a payout of $2,000 and 2000 experience so I recommend doing them.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »

Yes Koko the first gig is the bidding either on Kim or Cassio, but you don't spend any cash or K stars to win. After the bidding, Kim or Cassio gives you a dress. I believe if you have a VIP subscription you get the added necklace and boots, because some people only got the dress. The second gig is the photoshoot and the last is a dinner. All three gigs give a payout of $2,000 and 2000 experience so I recommend doing them.

Silver VIP--I got the dress and boots.
    krystal wrote: »
    I mean I still think it's worth it for only $5. You get the most new partnership prizes with the Bronze VIP. You get eight as opposed to four with gold and only two with silver. I'm just bummed two of the items I most coveted now have a $50 real money price tag attached.

Hey, hi. Just to clarify: Bronze gets bronze partnerships only. Silver gets silver and bronze. Gold gets all three levels.
    Listen, just wanted to say for those who didn't already know: There is already, has already been a VIP subscription service available. But I don't know who gets this offer, not iOS, for one. A few times one doll posted her palettes, and there are two handbags I saw that I'm just dying to have. But I can't have them. Those of us getting VIP storylines, and the one-time dress, boots, etc.; the $2,000 cash and 1000 XP gigs, we are literally paying for those things, as you know. I understand, I know how it feels, to not be able to have a paid-for VIP option, and finally, finally I can have one. It is an exclusivity, just like the one I can't get--and that one with all the palettes special, unlike in the new VIP program options, but in a different vein. And so I--we--just had had to do without. There's the $4.99 VIP option, for those who can't go for the more expensive ones, but even so, dolls who cannot, or will not pay for it, well, I don't really know what else to say here. I only know I had to swallow not getting that that initial VIP option and so ignored it; what else to do? So I'm really happy there's a new, more doll-inclusive one I can now have; I'm so happy to be able to have this, finally. If I could share, or even buy a subscription for a couple of dolls, I would definitely do that. Other than that, well...

EDIT: I wrote this to say, I know how it feels. I do.
    After much thinking, I signed up my androids. iOS later on, and I went kraykray with the new stuff. You want to know what I really valued most the capacity for the extra 10 energies. I know the clothes will become available and I'll just pay more for them later but the thing that I really don't know if I can give up is that extra 10 energy it tastes soooooooo gooooood. I was crazy with the other VIP. I too couldn't get it for any of my dolls. But this....mmm. I guess the items change easy month, or update. I'll be interested to see how long for the slip into mainstream wardrobes. And, that slinky black number? It's not this batch, so I'm thinking a preview might pop up showing a teaser of the next batch...and that dress will be there to convince us all to continue the subscription.

'But I do love what I bought.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    After much thinking, I signed up my androids. iOS later on, and I went kraykray with the new stuff. You want to know what I really valued most the capacity for the extra 10 energies. I know the clothes will become available and I'll just pay more for them later but the thing that I really don't know if I can give up is that extra 10 energy it tastes soooooooo gooooood. I was crazy with the other VIP. I too couldn't get it for any of my dolls. But this....mmm. I guess the items change easy month, or update. I'll be interested to see how long for the slip into mainstream wardrobes. And, that slinky black number? It's not this batch, so I'm thinking a preview might pop up showing a teaser of the next batch...and that dress will be there to convince us all to continue the subscription.

'But I do love what I bought.

Ah doll, you took the Gold?! I took Silver. V happy with my 5 additional energy, but I have to say 10(!) is even more appealing. I'm liking my other Silver stuff, definitely, and I would go for the Gold (no Olympics pun intended), but a recurring $50/mo charge...well, I do too much shopping for my irl self already, and so the middle, Silver, option made the best sense for me...to spend on myself, in the real world, where I have tangible things to show for it. Also, if I switched to the Gold one now I'd be out the necklace.:( But good for you--keep us posted on Gold-exclusive happenings, k? <3
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Has anyone signed up for VIP and seen one of the VIP storylines?

The first VIP storyline is about the VIP Benefit.

By the way, VIPs will be able to detect which storylines are exclusive because you'll see a special VIP chat bubble during those quests.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Alisha1118Alisha1118 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Kalinda....any chance you can help with my issue. I signed up for the free trial and still wasn't able to purchase anything. Basically nothing at all changed for me. I have the email saying I did sign up. I have sent several messages to customer care but I do not get responses.
  • EirinVictorisEirinVictoris Registered Users 3 Posts
    I there anyone who knows if the VIP partnership renews automatically after the 7 days free trial? Wanting to try the gold one, but with the currency right now it is way to expensive! for us Norwegians it would be $65 a month!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Alisha1118 wrote: »
    Kalinda....any chance you can help with my issue. I signed up for the free trial and still wasn't able to purchase anything. Basically nothing at all changed for me. I have the email saying I did sign up. I have sent several messages to customer care but I do not get responses.

Hi Alisha1118, please check your private messages so I can help!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmazonQueen13AmazonQueen13 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hello, I'm sorry to bug anyone but I have a problem. I signed up for the Gold VIP, and it shows I have it in my subscriptions, but I can not purchase, or even try on anything. When I try to, it tells me I need to buy the Gold VIP again........ Can anyone help me please? It would be GREATLY appreciated, thank you.&#55357;&#56469;
    I there anyone who knows if the VIP partnership renews automatically after the 7 days free trial? Wanting to try the gold one, but with the currency right now it is way to expensive! for us Norwegians it would be $65 a month!

You receive an email notice when you sign up. It says the date it will automatically renew, so if you cancel the night before that you should be good.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary