Weekend Event 2/3/17 - February's First Weekend - Lets Tap!

Comments

• Muse DiaMuse Dia Registered Users 28 Posts
    Really want that dress and the hair from the boxes, but it feels like such a waste when I dont have any friends in the game to exchange gifts with :(
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I just wish you paid k-stars rather than real money to get the box and send one to another. Even if it was a higher than usual amount of k-stars to open the box I'd prefer that.

This does kinda suck though for players who do not have friends in their games.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I would like to! Will send you one now!

I got your gift but now I don't have an option to send one back.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    I completed the first weekend gig in Las Vegas and my event points didn't count towards my progress. I did get 5 stars it said 25 points with a bonus of 10.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts

Did you get mine?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    The weekend gigs were so odd this weekend. Like some random E-list guy calls you about casting and we just go along with it. And then when you finish the gigs there's like no explanation. The storyline just ends. Like where's the wrap up????

They were just weird. Idk if anyone else thought so but I definitely did lol.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Trevor you don't get an option to send a gift back until you make a purchase yourself. Then you can open one for you and send one to a friend. You'll see an actual giftbox in the bottom corner of the box where your friends are listed so when you choose the friend you want to send to, you click the little giftbox :D
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    If anyone wants to trade a box or 2 let me know. I will be back in an hour or 2. :)

Are you still looking for a partner to trade gifts? I am interested in trading 1 or possibly 2 boxes. I'll pm you.
  • KimyeOkKimyeOk Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm looking for someone to trade with too if you're interested !
  • Alisha1118Alisha1118 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I will trade if anyone wants too. I have no friends in the game. I'm willing to do one or 2 boxes.
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Muse Dia wrote: »
    Really want that dress and the hair from the boxes, but it feels like such a waste when I dont have any friends in the game to exchange gifts with :(

It's not too late to get started with friends.. just go to the friends forum page and see the sticky post with information how to get started.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    I'm not opposed to doing trades but how do we add people on iOS now that GameCenter is gone?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I received a box from a friend and sent another, but then I started to receive errors when trying to send more. Then I got message saying there is a problem with my game data because I might have made a purchase through illegitimate means and that now my game won't have full functionality? And all my GC friends are gone (FB friends disappeared with 6.1) and the message directs me to totally start my game over if I want them back. so I guess no more v-day boxes for me :( Here's a pic of the error:

IMG_1357.png

Kind of peeved since I've spent over $100 on this app. They so nonchalantly tell me I won't have my friends back until I lose my progress and throw the money I spent out the window. Say what? No thank you.

Forgot to mention I'm on iOS.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
    Miimoliin wrote: »
    I received a box from a friend and sent another, but then I started to receive errors when trying to send more. Then I got message saying there is a problem with my game data because I might have made a purchase through illegitimate means and that now my game won't have full functionality? And all my GC friends are gone (FB friends disappeared with 6.1) and the message directs me to totally start my game over if I want them back. so I guess no more v-day boxes for me :( Here's a pic of the error:

IMG_1357.png

Kind of peeved since I've spent over $100 on this app. They so nonchalantly tell me I won't have my friends back until I lose my progress and throw the money I spent out the window. Say what? No thank you.

Forgot to mention I'm on iOS.

Oh no! That's awful and I hope they can resolve that for you! I won't be buying any more boxes.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please check your inbox, Miimoliin
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I'm not opposed to doing trades but how do we add people on iOS now that GameCenter is gone?

The only option now is via Facebook.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Please check your inbox, Miimoliin

I sent in a problem ticket through my game, but do you have any idea what's up with my situation on the Kindle? I purchased a box around 12:15pm EST today - before I had any KKH friends (now I have one!) - after making the purchase, nada.. no boxes, nothing. Thanks!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yes, I totally agree with your statement and I'm bummed out that I can't gift my in-game friends with valentine's day presents. I think that Cherrey send my doll a gift. I'm sorry that I couldn't gift you back because I don't spend rl money on games.:(
    krystal wrote: »
    I just wish you paid k-stars rather than real money to get the box and send one to another. Even if it was a higher than usual amount of k-stars to open the box I'd prefer that.

Hmm...on a positive note my doll won the dress and the purse:). Thanks to the in-game friends for their generosity and kindness.:)
    original-c4b90aeac832f8d0489b722abf311608.jpg

Does anyone knows how long this will last? Is it only temporarily for this weekend's event or will the last day will be till valentines? I wanna try to win the trench coat and the two hairstyles. If any of my android friends wants to buy me more valentine's gifts, please do and thank you!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    So, if you have all the gifts, and someone sends a gift....am I to understand they get stars instead

Koko, because of my sweet friends, I was able to get all five items relatively quickly. Once you have all five items, it appears you get energy. At least, I got +5 energy (not max energy, just a bolt worth 5 points) for my 'reward' after getting the items.

And on that note, please no one else send me gifts!! If I send you a gift, don't reciprocate! <3<3<3
    Yes, I totally agree with your statement and I'm bummed out that I can't gift my in-game friends with valentine's day gifts. I think that Cherrey send my doll a gift. I'm sorry that I couldn't gift you back because I don't spend rl money on games.:(

Hmm...on a positive note my doll won the dress and the purse:). Thanks to the in-game friends for their generosity and kindness.:)
    original-c4b90aeac832f8d0489b722abf311608.jpg

Does anyone knows how long this will last? Is it only temporarily for this weekend's event or will the last day will be till valentines? I wanna try to win the trench coat and the two hairstyles. If any of my android friends wants to buy me more valentine's gifts, please do and thank you!

On my game there is a timer that says like 13 days and some hours so I think it'll be until Valentine's day!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I just saw the boxes. Just my luck that right now I'm out of my country of residence and having issues with my credit card...uugghh. I hope you're all having fun with the Valentine's gifts!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    LindaVB So sorry it took me so long to get your gift back to you but my game wasn't loading. Just sent it so hopefully you get it.

Edit: it just keeps giving me the same error message when I try to send it.
  • xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
    I was going to buy some of the Valentine's boxes but I've seen so many issues that I'm afraid too :(
    ​Android Player
    Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
    KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)
    I think I saw someone post about this earlier but can't seem to find their post. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I keep getting this message after I bought a gift box.

IMG_3705_zpsmvamd9ns.png

I'm on iOS 10.2.1
    I think I saw someone post about this earlier but can't seem to find their post. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I keep getting this message after I bought a gift box.

IMG_3705_zpsmvamd9ns.png

I'm on iOS 10.2.1

Oh no Trevor. I hope they can get that fixed for you! I sent you a box before Linda, i'm not sure if you received it.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I think this might have to do with frozen friends. Linda's doll is frozen on GC so that might be why you cannot send her gifts :(

IMG_3705_zpsmvamd9ns.png

I'm on iOS 10.2.1
    Lants I pm'd you :D
    Oh no Trevor. I hope they can get that fixed for you! I sent you a box before Linda, i'm not sure if you received it.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I don't have anyone to gift the boxes but still want them. I just did my taxes and am crossing my fingers my return deposits before the timer runs out so I can just spend the money on it then LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    I got the dress from the Valentine gift box, I'm gifting one back. But I don't really play with too many people to send the others. :/

No I never received a gift from you and my game's not letting me send any at all. I can't even participate in the weekend event cause apparently they've flagged me as a hacker