Weekend Fashion Show 2/3/17 Keep Those Cameras Rolling on the Catwalk!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
The lovely Kalinda dropped this news on us yesterday morning.....and so much to take in!
As soon as I opened Facebook today, I saw Kris posted that KUWTK returns March 5!

While we wait for our fave reality stars to return to E! let's work on our own reality TV shows. We're having a Keep The Cameras Rolling event this weekend, and we're also offering something brand new to kick off Valentine's Day celebrations.

Feb_03_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Feb_03_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Feb_03_Female_Love_Promo.jpg

Feb_03_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Feb_03_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Feb_03_Male_Love_Promo.jpg

Show us what you earn, win or just outright buy! Happy February Dollies.....this is the month of Love and Dead Presidents. (Even though Washington's Birthday was January, they lumped him with Lincoln and gave us Presidents Day but that's in a week or 2. )
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Here's my 1st shot of the day.......Who got hair? And who got the leather jacket? We'll be dipping in the GB a bit more after we wake up and intensify the feelings of useless and I mean useless ESP.

KKH_Screenshot_1486118421641.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Thanks for opening the thread, Koko! Your twins look super gorgeous! :)

Cherrey got the gift box jeans and new shoes. Those shoes are definitely one of my new favourites :rolleyes:

0SB7wIl.jpg
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hating all the mom cuts--older mom hairstyles--keeping being foisted on us.... Though they can be made to look chic for some, they're *so* not for me. As I've previously posted in the Suggestions thread, I would really like a trash can in the wardrobe.
  • sadnertsadnert Registered Users 24 Posts
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Although I prefer purple, pink isn't too bad of a color.

p6bHAnTl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Looking gorgeous, everyone! Cherrey, I love those shoes!!

So I tried out the Share The Love GB, sent one to a GC friend and also received one from the lovely +Lya+ (thanks girl! ❤️) Loving the dress and the hair :)

I didn't win anything in the normal GBs (only energy... grrrr...) but it's fine, I love the earnable items this week. I have the jeans so far. Ahh, I've missed this game! So glad to be back :)

BB8CACA5-45CF-4AB0-A55A-41E496A7798C_zpscfpb9fa3.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Wow! I'm loving the idea of sharing gifts with friends. We should did this more often. Here is Neko and Kiki wearing the dresses they gifted each other. I'm loving Neko's pink hair. She gives me a Katy Perry vibe. Maybe she'll keep it like that for awhile. :)

oimlyJ0h.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Awwwww we are so adorable!! :o I love that we both chose the same gift lol, and yes, Neko's hair looks amazing!
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Wow! I'm loving the idea of sharing gifts with friends. We should did this more often. Here is Neko and Kiki wearing the dresses they gifted each other. I'm loving Neko's pink hair. She gives me a Katy Perry vibe. Maybe she'll keep it like that for awhile. :)

oimlyJ0h.jpg
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    sadnert wrote: »

This pink suit gives me The Great Gatsby vibes - Leo wore something very similar to it in the 2013 movie. Love it.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here's Everly in her new fluffy ponytail and jeans. I really like the jeans except I wish we could see skin through them instead of that darker color. I thought it was pretty funny how the hair covered my poor husband Jose's face! I opened too many gift boxes and only got the sunglasses.

GOfj1a1.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    NQueen331 wrote: »

oimlyJ0h.jpg

Neko and Kiki look great in their gowns. I love Neko in the Pink hair. It's so vibrant. I love doing the pink. I can't do the blue. I like it on others but my dolls can't wear it.

N
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    haftime wrote: »
    Here's Everly in her new fluffy ponytail and jeans. I really like the jeans except I wish we could see skin through them instead of that darker color. I thought it was pretty funny how the hair covered my poor husband Jose's face! I opened too many gift boxes and only got the sunglasses.

GOfj1a1.jpg

Oh Everly Rook Rocks that hair. I love it on her. How's the hubby feel about it? Lol. But funny, I'm always flinging my hair in PuterHead's face. I bet Everly's guy is ok with it, once he spits out all the hair. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here's AppleP proving there IS a tree in the city.

File_Feb_03_4_25_36_PM.jpg

Loving the blazer and the pants.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LemonyLemonLemonyLemon Registered Users 31 Posts
    Won this jumpsuit in the VIP boxes this morning and this hair from the Valentine's Gift boxes. I'm in love!

KKH_Screenshot_1486161681516.jpg
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I would love to gift my unwanted items to my in-game friends. It would be great if glu implemented a trading feature into the game. The most hideous items do belong on the trash can though.
    isabeau wrote: »
    As I've previously posted in the Suggestions thread, I would really like a trash can in the wardrobe.
    AmyT wrote: »

Loving the dress and the hair :)

I didn't win anything in the normal GBs (only energy... grrrr...) but it's fine, I love the earnable items this week. I have the jeans so far. Ahh, I've missed this game! So glad to be back :)

I'm so glad that you're back! I love that hair so much:( and I loved how Madison is styled with those shoes and dress (it matches so perfectly). I'm hoping that I still have time left to win it if my in-game friends decides to gift me more valentine's gifts.
    Here's Everly in her new fluffy ponytail and jeans. I thought it was pretty funny how the hair covered my poor husband Jose's face!

Lol this pic cracked me up haha:D. Everly poor hubby is sniffing her fluffy ponytail :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Here's Carol Davida. She won the dress and the purse. She's in awe of her in-game friends and she's wondering when she's ever gonna reappear at the dating scene again. She's hoping that her new man ain't no cheapskate, so he better pay for dinner and buy her new gifts or else she's dumping him lol:D
    original-5da593e0203786948ebc2b5bbaa7efa5.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Looking gorgeous, everyone! Cherrey, I love those shoes!!

So I tried out the Share The Love GB, sent one to a GC friend and also received one from the lovely +Lya+ (thanks girl! ❤️) Loving the dress and the hair :)

BB8CACA5-45CF-4AB0-A55A-41E496A7798C_zpscfpb9fa3.jpg

Stunning Amy! So glad you are back. <3 I looooove Madison's shoes with that dress.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Sky and Kiki's husband attending a garden party/wedding reception. (She borrowed him real quick for the photo op.)

GCPtQoP.jpg

As you can see, Skylar had a bit of a granny-inspired makeover, but I love it. I've always wanted to dye my hair gray irl, too, haha. Ah well, just a few more years until it will happen naturally, probably! ;)

Here are a couple looks from my weekend so far.

E0nYL1k.jpg
    AH HAHAHAHAHA! Kiki's always willing to share with her bestie :o and I absolutely LOVE Skylar's new hair colour!! I'm so glad you two aren't frozen on my game. I'm always dying to see Skylar's styling ;)
    Sky and Kiki's husband attending a garden party/wedding reception. (She borrowed him real quick for the photo op.)

GCPtQoP.jpg
    SugarK, I actually luv the romantic in-game couple poses :o It looks so much better than having an NPC hubby whose love struck like a lost sick puppy lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    Hi, I'm new here so I hope I posted this picture correctly:). This is my sister's doll and mine showing off some of the items we received from the Valentine's Day gift boxes. I wish everyone luck this weekend, and hope you get all the items you desire during the event. :)

RjO2Y42.jpg
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • DeckDeck Registered Users 8 Posts
    Looks for these two~! :o

2pqjrro.jpg

I'm really digging the earnables this week, the guy's hair especially! (Although pink hair is so hard to match, lol)
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

GOfj1a1.jpg

This happens with me & my husband when I wear any sort of longer hair LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    This jacket is really pretty ♡♡

7S9jPsQ.jpg
    ≧▽≦
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Love the leather jacket, Sahbd!

I was really, really considering chasing that item but there were many new items this week, I don't even feel bad about missing out on each item in the regular Gift boxes :)

23DEE507-51D1-4984-A967-F71DCBBEBADD_zpsktz5kyox.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    That earnable hair looks great on Madison, AmyT! It looks so weird on my doll on the... IDK, prize screen? that I considered stopping after the pink jacket, but now I think I might go for it.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Even if you don't like it, it won't clog up a TB box one day :) That's how I view things. Now if it's something I honestly don't like and it's a grinding hard weekend (like for parties) I won't bother, but this weekend is pretty easy peasy if you have the time to complete so why not?
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Everly got the cute blazer! I've been so happy to see Amy back, so here's a cute picture of our dolls together, showing how differently it can be styled!

8uTAMcl.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm so far behind on my event. Kudos to you guys who plays with more than one device! I just got the pink blazer and I don't know if I'll be able to reach the hair. :(
    1abzykr.jpg