Received Erroneous Hack Message after Update

hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
Just updated to 6.2.0 and this is what I see.

cmEwEqQ.png

I do not have a hack?! Why am I seeing this??! I really do not want to send a ticket in because they have not even closed the one from over a month ago, which I started a thread on and received no response.
Prev13

Comments

• Miriam89Miriam89 Registered Users 74 Posts
    I received the same Message after the Update. And I have no hacked Game, too.
    KKH IOS Player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, If you're seeing that message after the update, hang on while we see how glu wants it handled. Of course you can continue to post you got the message, and maybe your platform. So sorry this is happening.

Edited to Add: I altered the title of the thread Hoodstar, because I wanted to attract others with the same problem. I apologize. But I have asked how these cases should be handled.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Miriam, are you Android or ios?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Did you make an in-app purchase today?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Miriam89Miriam89 Registered Users 74 Posts
    I'm Android. And no I make no in-App purchase today.
    KKH IOS Player
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Ok, If you're seeing that message after the update, hang on while we see how glu wants it handled. Of course you can continue to post you got the message, and maybe your platform. So sorry this is happening.

Edited to Add: I altered the title of the thread Hoodstar, because I wanted to attract others with the same problem. I apologize. But I have asked how these cases should be handled.

Its fine. I guess its a matter of waiting now. Also, I have not made an in-app purchase either, I was only billed for the VIP subscription (well the old one) on January 15.
  • LemonyLemonLemonyLemon Registered Users 31 Posts
    Hi, I am also having the same issues and I was billed for the old VIP subscription on Jan 13. I also don't have a hacked game. Playing on an Android.

Screenshot_20170131_171753.png
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you're affected by this issue, please send me a private message with your ID.

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the small square icon on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) The Hollywood ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page (e.g. "357601065544564")
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MartinezatxMartinezatx Registered Users 2 Posts
    Omg me to i have the old vip from January Why... i deleted and restarted im so done......
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    If you're affected by this issue, please send me a private message with your ID.

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the small square icon on the top-left of the main game screen.
    3.) The Hollywood ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page (e.g. "357601065544564")

My ID was sent earlier this evening. Still, a handful of glitches from here that are present and I am not seeing the celebrity perks tab in the star shop either.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I got that message as well. I don't have a hacked game, in fact I have the monthly VIP subscription and THIS is how Glu thanks me for spending (a lot of) real life money on their game? What the hell?!
    hackers can burn in hell
  • LemonyLemonLemonyLemon Registered Users 31 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    My ID was sent earlier this evening. Still, a handful of glitches from here that are present and I am not seeing the celebrity perks tab in the star shop either.

I am also missing the celebrity perks tab and now missing the Midweek Event as well. This is unfair....All because we are subscribed to the VIP!
  • MartinezatxMartinezatx Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am also missing the celebrity perks tab and now missing the Midweek Event as well. This is unfair....All because we are subscribed to the VIP!
    Exactly i spent real money and all my clothes is gone celebrityperks are gone because i did them all and cant redo and have to start from begining because i restarted and unistalled because the game told me i hacked and it was that i was stupid enough to pay real money for thier vip I WANT ALL MY STUFF BACK OR PUT ME BACK AT LEVEL 24
    I'm sorry this has happened, please follow Kalinda's instructions, and send her the info in a private message.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Jable_DollJable_Doll Registered Users 3 Posts
    I got the same Game Data Problem message yesterday after purchasing the Valentine's Day box. I already had an open submitted ticket through my game so I submitted a new one via email. I play on iOS and do not have a hack. My question is if there is a fix for this or if I will ultimately have to delete and start over? (again, after the version 6.0 update) because Glu support has been taking forever to respond to my previous issues and as of right now I can't complete the weekend event and I really want to so should I just start over now or wait for them to tell me to start over and miss out on the weekend event. Hope that makes sense lol
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I'm having the same issue (I already PMed Kalinda but wanted to share here as well). The error started immediately after I bought a v-day box, so I think that's what caused it for me somehow. I'm also very disappointed I can't take part in this weekend's event since the earnables are the best I've seen in a while. Hopefully Glu can give us an update soon. If they say there's nothing I can do but restart the game I think I'll say goodbye to the app all together unforunately.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Miimoliin wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue (I already PMed Kalinda but wanted to share here as well). The error started immediately after I bought a v-day box, so I think that's what caused it for me somehow. I'm also very disappointed I can't take part in this weekend's event since the earnables are the best I've seen in a while. Hopefully Glu can give us an update soon. If they say there's nothing I can do but restart the game I think I'll say goodbye to the app all together unforunately.

dealing with the same issues and I just PMed kalinda. Hopefully they can just give us the event items if they don't fix this in time for us to play in the event.

I don't think it's very fair to be accusing paying, legitimate players of hacking and shutting off their games when actual hackers are still out there.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    I'm so sorry this is happening, but you have to realize that for every legit player snagged there must be hoards of scammers who are disengaged. It's very scary too that it happened in some cases after a Valentine Gift was purchased. Luckily most of the purchases have gone through without a hitch. I'm sure glu will get it all straightened out and I feel your frustration.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Has this been fixed for anyone yet?
    I'm kinda annoyed that my game is pretty much rendered useless and that this is the first event in KKH history that I haven't been able to participate in since literally the beginning of the game.

Hopefully they can just give me the items cause this is unfair.
    No, but I've heard back from Glu support that they're looking into it. I'm hoping I hear more by today. I don't want to be a negative Nancy but I'm not keeping my hopes up about the weekend event items.
    I just wanted to give an update because I did hear back from glu support and I was told there is no fix for this message and the only way to regain full functionality is to delete and download the game again �������� I hope you all receive better news.
    Jable_Doll wrote: »
    I just wanted to give an update because I did hear back from glu support and I was told there is no fix for this message and the only way to regain full functionality is to delete and download the game again �������� I hope you all receive better news.

Well that's ridiculous.. I've been playing this game for about 3 years and spent countless amounts of real money and now they've made a glitch in THEIR coding and their suggestion is just to "delete your game"...

Hopefully kalinda will respond to my PM soon. I'm no lawyer but I'm sure there's some action that could be taken when I spent actual money on a game and not only didn't get the item I purchased, but was locked out from playing.
    Agreed that the response they gave you is ridiculous. I honestly don't have high hopes for my game at the moment. Why would we be willing to start over after years of progress? I'd rather stop playing (and paying Glu embarrassing amounts of $$$) before taking the risk of this happening again with a new game. What a great way to alienate their players.
    I'll be sure and tell Kalinda that a number of games got this after the Valentines Day boxes. I'm really sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm annoyed but seeing as I had to restart my game after the version 6.0 update and being on level 49, having to start over is just a scab and so I did. Have a question, did anyone else sign up for VIP membership? I purchased the Valentine's Day boxes as soon as possible when I restarted my game and had no issues but when I signed up for VIP I got the game data problem again. I deleted the game again, canceled my trial VIP and and re-installed. I did not purchase the V Day boxes but signed up for the VIP membership & the game data problem pop-up appeared again. So in my game it's the VIP.
    My game was fixed this morning! I had to close and reopen the game for the changes to take effect but I can play normally now. Thanks so much Kalinda and the rest of Glu admin :)
  • Atomic KittenAtomic Kitten Registered Users 5 Posts
    My game experienced issues after I purchased the Valentine Gift Boxes (I do not have a VIP membership) I contacted Glu Help & Support on February 3rd, and I received a response that same day asking me to relaunch my game and to attach a screenshot of my purchases. I've been waiting to hear back from the Glu Mobile Customer Care representative since the 4th when I replied to their message. Seeing that one person, Miimoliin has posted that their game was fixed this morning, I'm hoping that the rest of us will also be able to say the same soon.
    My game experienced issues after I purchased the Valentine Gift Boxes (I do not have a VIP membership) I contacted Glu Help & Support on February 3rd, and I received a response that same day asking me to relaunch my game and to attach a screenshot of my purchases. I've been waiting to hear back from the Glu Mobile Customer Care representative since the 4th when I replied to their message. Seeing that one person, Miimoliin has posted that their game was fixed this morning, I'm hoping that the rest of us will also be able to say the same soon.

Have you sent your Hollywood ID to Kalinda on the forum? She was the one that told me when my game was fixed, not the in-game help service (but I did submit a ticket to them as well).
  • JaeleighJaeleigh Registered Users 8 Posts
    My game has not been fixed after contacting support either. I purchased a VIP package and this happened. Today, my VIP is missing, and I still cannot get rid of the error message or play any of the event rewards or celeb perks. What's the point? I'm getting really aggravated. Last update was days of being unable to access game, this update, all of this. What's the deal? Those of us that have poured real money into the game are being punished for doing so. I've also spoken with Kalinda. She's working on it, but why is there no one else trying to help such an apparently prevalent issue?!?!?
    YES Kalinda is working on this, but you have no idea who or how many others on the team are working on this stuff. I know it's frustrating. But they'really working on each of the issues. Everyone'should game is different. Just try to hang on while your game is looked at. You want thorough not surface help right?

Glu appreciates your patience, they want us to play and be happy. And they get how much our dolls mean to us.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary