Weekend Fashion Show 2/3/17 Keep Those Cameras Rolling on the Catwalk!

2Next

Comments

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I love earnables on this event, got them all, but the hair...is so cute but also something terribly wrong on forehead...:(
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Same here Ladouce Femme. I actually play two games, and I've lost some progress on my new game:(. So, I'm gonna be extra lazy this week and just grind the ripped jeans for my second doll. I know that I'm supposed to be saving up cash for purchasing the Calabasas mansion which is an luxurious necessary investment, but my ultimate weakness is fashion.:D

I also cannot wait till a V.I P.event to purchase the Venice home.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I decided to take a different approach and style this blazer with a skirt. Here's Carol Davida with one of Koko twin dolls. They went shopping at Milan.
    L2M7Tb.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Hello! You probably won't remember me but I used to play a lot and was a regular in this forum :) Anyway, I've finished this weekend's event, here's my girl:

21472gy.jpg
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Heyyy, Lu! Of course I remember you. I had you as a friend on G+ but then your game restarted or something, and you left.

Welcome back !! :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    Heyyy, Lu! Of course I remember you. I had you as a friend on G+ but then your game restarted or something, and you left.

Welcome back !! :)

Aww, I'm so glad someone remembers me! Yeah, I lost all of my progress so I had to start over, but now I'm back! Hope to have all of you in my game soon :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
    I already have you in my game Bilal! Your guy looks so hot! Nice :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • haloghenhaloghen Registered Users 24 Posts
    Just finished the event! Love the hairstyle for guys :D I feel like I became a kpop star lol

NmbszM.jpg
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Finally finished the event this morning and now I'm going to get ready for work.
    EpFq3sQh.jpg
    Here is my doll along side Lii's.
    EqmCXlNh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I finally finished the event!
    I prefer to put together some items from the Valentine gift boxes and the earnables ones:

KKH_Screenshot_1486319750335_zpscljmlr9s.jpg

I'm so happy that I won the jacket in my free gift box!
    KKH_Screenshot_1486319666208_zpsuf55b86q.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1486319869682_zpsqqlr8dso.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_okx7x2BVRb1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

I played to grab the full suit but ended up only liking the pants this week so here they are LOL

Now, to buy some boxes and try to catch the hair and glasses! I'll grab two more and if my tax return deposits before the end of them I'll just grab the additional 2 as well, even if I have no one myself to gift XP
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I managed to complete a weekend event with Finn for the first time! (At least I think. Oh, story of the second child the novelty of milestones has worn of.)
    Qgy59zl.jpg
    He's not wearing the hair because I've decided I don't like it on him.

7BGG7Yj.jpg
    Lala also completed the event.

PHwIQWM.jpg
    I can't afford to spend any money on the game right now but NQueen was so kind to share a box with me and Lala got this gorgeous trench coat. Thank you so much! I couldn't be happier about the coat.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    The 3 musketeers Koko, Carol Davida, and Carolyn Ferocious all wore the same ripped jeans. They went to an art gallery together during the evening hrs.
    20170206075337_zpsnn3ue4ch.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wow. I didn't know your 2nd doll also FB connected. I'll make her live in my games again. YAY. Thought you'd like pink haired z. She is a trouble maker who always squeaks out any repercussion. I say the 3 of us hit the Biker Guitar Karaoke Bar. I feel a song coming on.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Koko, Carolyn Ferocious isn't connected to Facebook as of yet. But, Bilal is trying to persuade me to do it lol. I'm slowly reconsidering my decision though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Koko, Carolyn Ferocious isn't connected to Facebook as of yet. But, Bilal is trying to persuade me to do it lol. I'm slowly reconsidering my decision though.

Carol??? Can I ask you something?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hehe! :p:D:p
    Carolyn Ferocious isn't connected to Facebook as of yet. But, Bilal is trying to persuade me to do it lol.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Carol??? Can I ask you something?

Yeah sure. What's your question? What would you like to know?:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yeah sure. What's your question? What would you like to know?:)

It is okay to pm you? tumblr_inline_mrp137teC51qz4rgp.gif Because it's kinda off-topic here... But I couldn't send you a msg because it says you don't have space to receive messages.. tumblr_inline_mrp137teC51qz4rgp.gif
    Yeah, you could PM me and I've cleared up my inbox Syndra.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yeah, you could PM me and I've cleared up my inbox Syndra.☺

It's okay now, Carol.Thank you thank you! ^^~