Can't Connect To Facebook

NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
So I'm having this issue where I'm trying to connect to Facebook form my game an it's not letting me. Wherever I click the sign in button a mess age pops up saying, '"Kardashian" would like to access you likes.' I click Ok but nothing happens. I click Don't Allow and nothing happens. Can someone help me?
Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
A++ Lister (Top 200)
Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE

Comments

• NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    So after spending all day trying to get my Facebook to work I finally got it right and I'm sharing this in hopes that it helps someone in the future. What happened was that I already had my regular Facebook profile linked to KK:H, but wanted to change to the new one I made just for my KK:H friends. The problem was whenever I tried to login in KK:H, the game would recognized my old profile and not the new one even when I deleted the old profile from my Facebook app and phone. After countless deleting and installing of the Facebook app, restarting my phone, and restarting KK:H, I decided to try a last resort which was deleting KK:H and reinstalling it. I backed up my data on iCloud, deleted the app, and reinstalled it. I waited for it to load and for the option to pop up where it asks if I wanted to use my iCloud data. I tried to login to Facebook and just like that it connected to my new profile! :) Finally! That's a relief. Afterwards I deleted all of my friends from the GC and signed out of it, but I'm still seeing them in my friend's list. Maybe I have to wait a few days before they go away.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Hmmmmm, I didn't delete anyone from GC, I just proceeded with FB. I just added you, and I dont' believe we played together before, so when you see AppleP (She'll appear as koko) it will be interesting to see if she's frozen or changes her clothes. Unfortunately, before GC shut down it would take forever for people to disappear. It went faster if it was a mutual deletion I think, but months. I don't know how long it will take now. And, my question, if you had them as GC, and add them in FB, won't it just smoothly move over without a delete? I'll go see if you're in my game yet.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    No. Unless you have a totally different name...like your real one?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Well, I had Sugark as a friend from GC and when I added her on Facebook it switched from her GC name to her Facebook name. I can see you in my game and you doll is wearing the Huntsman Winter War outfit.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Thanks Queenie, so I went purple for one friend, that's ok, because that's happened to some of my friends from time to time, but I will look into it The huntsman outfit is how I look in the freeze. Which glu is still working on. I wish we could get a definitive answer about whether to drop our GC friends and add them all to FB.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KinishaKinisha Registered Users 20 Posts
    I am having the same problem except mine keep saying failed to download save data please try again
    Hi Kinisha, you're trying to load the Facebook platform game on your computer, but this is about connecting your phone to FB on a different platform. I see Kalinda suggested clearing cache and I suggested changing Browsers. I'm going to merge your threads together so we aren't answering the same thing a few times. Thanks for understanding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KinishaKinisha Registered Users 20 Posts
    is the thread merge together
    Again, this is about a game played on an android device that can't connect their phone to fb. You play on Facebook and can't load your game. Here is your thread: is http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?238984-Game-won-t-load-on-Facebook Kalinda answered you there, I responded there. We want to help...but this is a totally different issue. Sorry youre having trouble.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary