Options

Weekend Event 2/3/17 - February's First Weekend - Lets Tap!

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    The only option now is via Facebook.

How do we add friends via Facebook?
    I'm iOS and had a lot of friends through Game Center. Now so many of y'all are frozen. I hate that. My favorite thing about the game was seeing how y'all styled your dolls.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    No I never received a gift from you and my game's not letting me send any at all. I can't even participate in the weekend event cause apparently they've flagged me as a hacker

Okay no problem. I hope they fix the problem for you and maybe you'll receive the gift once they do.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    312isck.jpg

Does anyone else feel like this hair is possibly sorted into the wrong category in our closet?
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    LindaVB So sorry it took me so long to get your gift back to you but my game wasn't loading. Just sent it so hopefully you get it.

Edit: it just keeps giving me the same error message when I try to send it.

Oh no! Two other friends who tried to gift me got the same error message...
    I'm just glad you got mine then!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Is anybody else doing the storyline? I feel like the game is messing with my head. I chose the sarcastic guy and the ditzy girl because I felt like I'd be penalized for not doing that, but couldn't the perfectly nice and professional actors just play sarcastic and ditzy? Who wants to work with a j e r k and a woman who can barely remember her lines? It's too late to change my mind and I'm still agonizing over it.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    How do we add friends via Facebook?
    I'm iOS and had a lot of friends through Game Center. Now so many of y'all are frozen. I hate that. My favorite thing about the game was seeing how y'all styled your dolls.
    You have to set up a Facebook account for the doll (or use your personal one but I wouldn't do that) and then connect the game in settings to that account. Then you just have to add other players on Facebook and they'll appear in your friends list in game. (They have to be on the same platform though).
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    CezCez Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hello I am new to the forum, and in need of friends if anyone would have the generosity to send some boxes. Right now I am pretty broke but I really hope I will be able to return the favour as soon as posible. I am an iOS player and my facebook is Anita Bizentas if you would like to add me. Thank you in advance
  • Options
    I absolutely love this new Valentine's Day gift box feature! I thought the pricing was not absurdly high and loved that my friends could benefit too from my purchase. I also loved that I was guaranteed an item instead of getting energy or Kash!

But for me it left a bad taste in my mouth: I bought four boxes and gifted four friends. Only three received the gift box and those who tried to send one back to me got an error message stating the gift box could not be sent as I did not update to version 6.2!?! So frustrating, I obviously did update to version 6.2 otherwise I could not have sent my friends the boxes in the beginning. And now, I still don't have my most coveted item, the hair... and as my friends can't send me a gift box I have to buy a fifth box myself.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I finished the weekend storyline and if you cast the right actors (first one sarcastic and second one ditzy) Gary calls you afterwards and gives you 3 K-stars!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    QcI5jlJ.png?1

Ahhh the sweet feeling of finishing an event quickly without much trouble!

Today I started the weekend gigs, I'm doing them just for fun, not pursuing points. I wish that it could be like this on all weekend events, but now after Linda told us about the outcome I'm even more motivated, thanks girl!

Oh and sorry to those who are having trouble with sending boxes.

Charli wrote: »
    Aw, Vats I got it in my free box. Not gonna post the palette here, I'm so sorry :(I may purchase a Valentine's box though if they are exclusive to purchasing only and no other way to earn. If I did, I'll send you the other one. Love ya! xx

Glad to see you back here buddy! You disappered after your b'day (did you checked Vats' presents?). Congrats on the hair, Bilal is rocking on that look, the hat matches perfectly with the red vest. hahaha I'll check my game regularly, no pressure though!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    keicchikeicchi Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, I'm new to this forum! I've been lurking around for awhile and finally decided to create an account.
    I'm looking to trade 2 boxes so if anyone is interested, pm me please :D
    iOS player
    Doll: Kei
    A-lister(Top 200)
    Add me on facebook: Kei Anzu
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have to thank urnxo and muse dia for showering Z with valentines gifts. I haven't gotten out to get gift cards yet, so it came as a very pleasant surprise. When I do get the gift cards, I'll pay it forward. Thanks again. I hope glu continues something like this, maybe next time we can pay in stars? lol I like to leave no paper trail. lol.

2 games finished the event. one lags behind, and I still have event gigs to do. Happy Saturday guys. With all the new stuff in the game, I'm just in love with how it evolves. :) And this week's leather jacket? Butterfly is happy. Very very happy.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My game is so glitchy. I've noticed that the spread the love popup disappeared from my game.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    My game is so glitchy. I've noticed that the spread the love popup disappeared from my game.:(

I noticed that mine is also now gone.. I remember having it this morning but the part where how much it costs was blank.
  • Options
    Can iOS games please check and see if Koko (AppleP) is dead? Her star turned purple on a player, an d that means a
    i'll be in basic clothes and unfreezing connected
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Koko, your doll is now basic with purple star in my game too, however when I added you to FB a new doll appeared along with the basic one with your name on it but it's frozen in the blue huntsman dress just like before :eek: :eek: So weird!!
    Can iOS games please check and see if Koko (AppleP) is dead? Her star turned purple on a player, an d that means a

Basic Koko (from GC)

imageedit_4_6908799290_zpstb6q8gz8.png

FB Koko

imageedit_2_2970971401_zpsdfev9zqu.png
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I noticed that mine is also now gone.. I remember having it this morning but the part where how much it costs was blank.

Yeah, that keeps happening in my game too.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Congrats on the hair, Bilal is rocking on that look, the hat matches perfectly with the red vest. hahaha I'll check my game regularly, no pressure though!

Hehe, last year's outfit. :o

And don't check it now, I have a feeling these items will be added to the event as well to get from the 40 k-star boxes, so I'm waiting for the weekend.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I also have you in the blue hunter dress.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I just created a Facebook account for my doll. It's her name "Dixie Dixon." I play on an iPad (iOS). I aM friends with many of you through the old GAme Center. Please add me on your Facebook account. Hopefully this will unfreeze your dolls.

Thanks!

Holly

Facebook - Dixie Dixon
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Does wolfandbutler still go here? Thank you so much for the gift box, love! (I tried sending a return message, but I got an error.) I will make sure to pay it forward! xx
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I also have you in the blue hunter dress.

Same for me.
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I have to thank urnxo and muse dia for showering Z with valentines gifts. I haven't gotten out to get gift cards yet, so it came as a very pleasant surprise. When I do get the gift cards, I'll pay it forward. Thanks again. I hope glu continues something like this, maybe next time we can pay in stars? lol I like to leave no paper trail. lol.

2 games finished the event. one lags behind, and I still have event gigs to do. Happy Saturday guys. With all the new stuff in the game, I'm just in love with how it evolves. :) And this week's leather jacket? Butterfly is happy. Very very happy.

No problem, hope you got something good for her!

My mom is the same way with the "paper trail.". My dad shares the email account with her that her iPhone mails too when she makes a purchase so I got her an iTunes card for Christmas so she could get some kstars without the "why are you giving the kardashians more money" speech lol
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    Does the game automatically send out sample speeches for that to our husbands and loves ones? I hate the speech. Hate the speech. So instead, a little mad money changes hands with the nice merchant, and they hand me cards that I can turn into Game Funds! Boy do I love mad money and the merchant. lol.

But thank you so much for Z's presents. She has the classy hair, the bag, the dress, the bag and the wild hair! And Z has always been the poorer of the Androids. She was the phone, the smallest of the games....now Boom she's the size of a real barbie doll on my Galaxy View. She has easily become the favorite. Although in response to the View....Apple is coming out with a 24 inch. This one upsmanship has got to end. With my devices, and with Samsung and Apple.

Next thing you know they'll come up with these Really really really big devices, you put them on a table, plug them in, and they'll call them Desktops. oh wait, they did that already. So I guess after 2 feet, maybe they should stop. They're not portable anymore. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Did anyone complete the weekend gigs? I was rewarded 1 K star at the end because I chose the wrong guy for the first gig.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Queenie, you and I are in the same boat. 1 star. TBH, I didn't think hiring someone who I couldn't stand would help. The ditz was ok, but the rude guy...I guessed wrong One star.

And Nubianqueen, you look fine and active in my game. :) And if I'm wearing a lieber bag with the huntsman dress (no leggings) I don't usually dress like that. When I unfreeze I'll look better.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    If anyone feels like sending me a gift, I'd be so grateful! I can't spend real money on the game and I keep missing all these beautiful items :(
    Thanks in advance!
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    Queenie, you and I are in the same boat. 1 star. TBH, I didn't think hiring someone who I couldn't stand would help. The ditz was ok, but the rude guy...I guessed wrong One star.

And Nubianqueen, you look fine and active in my game. :) And if I'm wearing a lieber bag with the huntsman dress (no leggings) I don't usually dress like that. When I unfreeze I'll look better.
    Koko, you have looked this way since I added you. It's so weird? I hope it gets fixed soon and I get to see the real AppleP in my game :)
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I received 3 k-stars for choosing the right people. I don't usually pay too much attention to the dialogue in these storylines, but I am glad I did this weekend. I'm glad that you still got one star for choosing incorrectly!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I choose the seemingly professional people and got no stars LOL

question - if I create a KKH specific facebook & logged into that on my phone would that delete the friends I have from my regular one?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats