Options

Frozen iOS list - Sign up if dolls don't change clothes

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Hi. We have a discussion thread to talk about iOS games with frozen dolls re clothing/rank etc Here we'd like just a sign in sheet, like the petetion, so we can show glu how many forum members are affected, even though we're a small fraction of the players all over, they can do the math. :) Best thing to do, Quote this post and add your name and info:
  1. Kokokokonut - I have a dozen or so frozen friends, and I'm frozen to others. Not necessarily the same players.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    haloghenhaloghen Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hi. We have a discussion thread to talk about iOS games with frozen dolls re clothing/rank etc Here we'd like just a sign in sheet, like the petetion, so we can show glu how many forum members are affected, even though we're a small fraction of the players all over, they can do the math. :) Best thing to do, Quote this post and add your name and info:
    1. Kokokokonut - I have a dozen or so frozen friends, and I'm frozen to others. Not necessarily the same players.

2. Haloghen - I have some friends who are frozen and not changing.
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts

Trixie- I have friends who are frozen and some who look like they just started the game
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    4. LindaVB KKH-KKG - my doll appears frozen to her friends after update 6.2.0 was rolled out.
    There are also friends who appear frozen.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    5. AmyTMadison - I have friends that are frozen, I'm unsure if I'm frozen to others?
    - I set up a Fb account yesterday and added people. Now one of my current frozen friends (Koko) appears twice in my game; once in the purple star/basic outfit and then her current 'frozen outfit' (the huntsman outfit).
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    1. Kokokokonut - I am frozen in some games, and have others frozen in mine (not necess the same)
    2. Halogen - Frozen friends, and not changing
    3. Bladeoo- I have friends who are frozen and some who look like they just started the game
    4. LindaVB KKH-KKG - my doll appears frozen to her friends after update 6.2.0 was rolled out. There are also friends who appear frozen.
    5. AmyTMadison - I have friends that are frozen, I'm unsure if I'm frozen to others?
      - I set up a Fb account yesterday and added people. Now one of my current frozen friends (Koko) appears twice in my game; once in the purple star/basic outfit and then her current 'frozen outfit' (the huntsman outfit)

Smgurkan I am moving your post to the thread about not being able to load. Please post more info there to give us a clearer picture of what is happening in your game. This is for the frozen Apple (iOS) friends only.

PLEASE ONLY POST THE APPLE/iOS FROZEN FRIEND/I'M FROZEN ISSUE ALL OTHERS WILL BE MOVED.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ewa250365Ewa250365 Registered Users 33 Posts
    IMG_7423.jpg

These people on my game are frozen. I have them from Gc but not Cullen she is not frozen
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
  • Options
    Ok, I'm seeing friends turning to a purple star, with no rank and basic nondescript clothes. A friend who saw me as purple added me in FB (previously GC contact) and in addition to the basic purple star doll, my frozen doll is also in their game.

Maybe this info will help. I'm very tempted to just drop all the GC friends (there is a button for that) but I'm going to try and wait for some official word about that. Sorry I can't help more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The team is working hard to resolve this and we're aiming to fix it in the 6.3 update!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Yay. thanks so much. I know we'll all appreciate it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Maybe a bit late but I just wanted to add my name to this list as I think pretty much everyone is frozen for me still. :(
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3