Options

Unable to play kkh after recent update!!!

kyliekkhxokyliekkhxo Registered Users 7 Posts
Any android users facing the same problems? I am an android user and after i updated my game i was not able to play. I have at least 3gb of free space on my phone and i believe my wifi connection works fine as it downloads at a regular speed like it normally does. I came home from school and download the update when i saw that it was out already and when i want to go in to the app after i saw that it has finished updating it was loading and after that i was forced out of the game. I have no idea why it happens. It works perfectly fine before i update. I really hope it gets fixed :((

Comments

• Options
    Any android users facing the same problems? I am an android user and after i updated my game i was not able to play. I have at least 3gb of free space on my phone and i believe my wifi connection works fine as it downloads at a regular speed like it normally does. I came home from school and download the update when i saw that it was out already and when i want to go in to the app after i saw that it has finished updating it was loading and after that i was forced out of the game. I have no idea why it happens. It works perfectly fine before i update. I really hope it gets fixed :(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Does it crash, or do you get some kind of message? Is there any chance you have saved your ID number? If you have the number, you can send a message to customer care and ask them to look at your game and check it. I'm very sorry this is happening.

(Edited to add: Hi. I merged your posts. You put the same post in 2 separate subforums. You would end up with 2 identical posts and then 2 separate conversations in 2 threads. Lets leave it here in FAQ, with all the info in one place.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes it just crashes right after the loading page :( and no unfortunately i didnt save my ID number :( does this mean that there is no chance of having my game work again?
  • Options
    No, it just means that individualized tech support is not possible. glu is frequently sending out little fixes that addresses the situation without going into the games themselves. The best thing I can suggest at this point, is straight from the Game FAQs.

How do I prevent poor performance /crashing /lag on my Android device?

Before we say anything else, please DO NOT UNINSTALL to try fixing troubles. You could delete your savegame and not be able to recover it. Try the suggestions below first, and if you are still having trouble you can contact support.

The majority of problems with any game can be solved by ensuring you have plenty of system resources, and good reliable bandwidth (connection to your Internet Service Provider.)

CLOSE ALL OTHER PROGRAMS

Let this game run by itself and see if its performance improves. Before launching, use Android's "Clear All" feature or a task killer to close all other running programs. This ensures there are no program stubs competing for space on the device.

DON’T LET YOUR STORAGE GET TOO FULL

If your device's storage space is nearing full capacity, delete some old unused free apps or move some media files to another device, to free up some space.

If your device has a separate main memory and SD card memory, use your Applications manager to move as many apps as possible to your SD card. Some devices provide only a small user space in main memory and you’ll want to keep as much as that clear as possible.

CHECK THE QUALITY OF YOUR CONNECTION

The quality of the Internet connection can affect game stability. Always use a reliable WiFi connection rather than a network connection (3G, 4G) because cell connections can vary wildly.

Having high "bars" indicates good signal strength but may not reflect actual throughput. Even if you have good signal strength showing for your WiFi connection, your bandwidth may be limited if the network is congested, For example, if there are many users sharing the network and/or others are doing bandwidth-intensive activities such as streaming video, you might not be getting good throughput.

There are free bandwidth tests to check your total throughput. You needn’t install any software, these can run right through your device’s browser. (Just search for “bandwidth test.”) You should have at least 10Mb download and 3Mb upload for the game to run properly.

While the game is running, do not power off the device or remove the battery. Always close the game normally.

Good luck, and I'll look around for any other suggestions. Very often, just as the game stopped opening, it will start again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So what do i do now is to wait for it to start working with mini updates?
  • Options
    Koko22Koko22 Registered Users 3 Posts
    My Kim kardashian Hollywood game won't load. Please help it's been updated!!
  • Options
    I'm sorry this is happening. Can you tell us what platform you are? By any chance do you have your game ID saved? If not, your choices are to keep trying and hope whatever little glitch isn't letting you open resolves itself, or see if any of this helps you. It's from the game FAQ.

i'm I'm merging with another recent case, and you can scroll up to the Glu instructions I posted last night a few posts up.

there is a last resort, which is to restart your game. Depending on how long you've been playing, this might be an option.

also, if you have a Samsung or some of the other androids, you may be able to save your game through Smart Switch, and then just try reinstalling. I never suggest anyone uninstall/reinstall unless there is a back up in iTunes for iOS or something like SmartSwitch. And even then, there is always a certain amount of risk.

that's a last resort, and after checking with Glu customer care first. I'm sorry this is happening.

if anyone else finds themselves unable to open the game, post here and we can see if it's a more widespread issue. But try the tips I posted from Glu's FAQs. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    There are a few dolls from ig also have the same problem. I really hope this gets fixed asap :( because i believe it probably wont be fixed itself
  • Options
    Biggest issue is usually low space. A lot of people say they've deleted things made more room and then it opened right up I know this sounds very simple but more often than not this will fix a lot of peoples problems. And watch this thread for any fort her info. If you don't have your ID, you can still contact customer care from the site, but they will most probably tell you what I've posted here from FAQ.

Anyone who doesn't have their ID saved and us reading this, go into your game and save it now put it somewhere safe email it to yourself don't leave it in the device copy down your ID number I can't tell you how important this is.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This is what happens with mine how can I get my ID???
  • Options
    I'm using an iPad
  • Options
    If you can't get into your game, unless you have previously copied and saved your Hollywood ID, glu can't take a look at your game. There is no way to recover the ID number without getting in. i'm sorry this is happening
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OK I FOUND MY GAME ID because i used to ask for help from glu and i sent them my id. What can i do now??
  • Options
    Hey kokokokonut i found my hollywood id what can i do with it now?
  • Options
    Hi. I'm sorry, I just got here. If you have your id, and can't get into the game. click the contact us button here in the FAQ pages. That will open up a form that goes right to customer care, And including your ID lets them take a look at the game and see what the issue is.

Good luck, and I'm really sorry this is happening. Very often the next little update shakes the issue out (very bad term, nothing gets shaken but you know what I mean) and it loads again. I had a game not loading for the better part of an afternoon, you just keep trying sure the 'next try' will do it. The building panic is unbelievable. It's worse than my fear of heights.

I hope you find resolution soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Gdmrn_MunroGdmrn_Munro Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi, my game won't load and I'm afraid I will miss this event. My ID is XXXXXXXXX Any advice on what I can do would be appreciated.
  • Options
    SmilgurkanSmilgurkan Registered Users 24 Posts
    My game just stops.. often I am number 9 on the top list but then I go to 14 and it just stucks...

Cicci
    Game Center: Lillciccci
  • Options
    medley054medley054 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. Since last week's update, the game starts to load, then the screen goes black. I missed this weekend's event. Help!
  • Options
    No, it just means that individualized tech support is not possible. glu is frequently sending out little fixes that addresses the situation without going into the games themselves. The best thing I can suggest at this point, is straight from the Game FAQs.

How do I prevent poor performance /crashing /lag on my Android device?

Before we say anything else, please DO NOT UNINSTALL to try fixing troubles. You could delete your savegame and not be able to recover it. Try the suggestions below first, and if you are still having trouble you can contact support.

The majority of problems with any game can be solved by ensuring you have plenty of system resources, and good reliable bandwidth (connection to your Internet Service Provider.)

CLOSE ALL OTHER PROGRAMS

Let this game run by itself and see if its performance improves. Before launching, use Android's "Clear All" feature or a task killer to close all other running programs. This ensures there are no program stubs competing for space on the device.

DON’T LET YOUR STORAGE GET TOO FULL

If your device's storage space is nearing full capacity, delete some old unused free apps or move some media files to another device, to free up some space.

If your device has a separate main memory and SD card memory, use your Applications manager to move as many apps as possible to your SD card. Some devices provide only a small user space in main memory and you’ll want to keep as much as that clear as possible.

CHECK THE QUALITY OF YOUR CONNECTION

The quality of the Internet connection can affect game stability. Always use a reliable WiFi connection rather than a network connection (3G, 4G) because cell connections can vary wildly.

Having high "bars" indicates good signal strength but may not reflect actual throughput. Even if you have good signal strength showing for your WiFi connection, your bandwidth may be limited if the network is congested, For example, if there are many users sharing the network and/or others are doing bandwidth-intensive activities such as streaming video, you might not be getting good throughput.

There are free bandwidth tests to check your total throughput. You needn’t install any software, these can run right through your device’s browser. (Just search for “bandwidth test.”) You should have at least 10Mb download and 3Mb upload for the game to run properly.

While the game is running, do not power off the device or remove the battery. Always close the game normally.

Good luck, and I'll look around for any other suggestions. Very often, just as the game stopped opening, it will start again.

I'm sorry I don't have better advice for this situation.

And if it's not free space, understand that when a lot of players are having an issue, glu works to see what the cause is. So do your best as far as space and a good strong wifi signal, and try to hang in there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary