Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I've stopped collecting some of mine; especially the ones with the energy as I use those for weekend events. I still get tiles in my palettes, just not as many. I wonder if the problem is that some of the more rare tiles have been moved to the black boxes.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    If you don't collect your complete collection (tongue twister) then those tiles of that collection will not appear in your daily gift boxes. If you've earned all or most of the white box items and aren't collecting, then your chances of getting energy, cash, and k-stars is going to be much higher. Once you do collect them, however, those tiles will be added back into the mix. Once you complete a collection it restarts with a different prize. But it can't restart until you have collected the previous prize. Make sense?

^^^^^^^^^^
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hey isadoll happy new year. Have a good end to the year?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I think the idea (with the tiles, at least) is that if you don't collect, then those tiles are out of contention and it ups the chance that you will see more of the tiles you still need to complete other prizes. So if you complete the ones we see all the time, but don't collect, then you may see more Black Rabbit or Miraggio tiles. Sounds like it isn't working out that way though. I always collect, and the more common ones have a way of rewarding me with energy or stars right when I need them.

Yep!

There are some partnerships (popglam malibu, britannia,muse...) that I completed more than once in a really short while, but Black Rabbit and Miragio's are super rare to get.

Since the feature was introduced this is the first time I completed the Miragio's one.

Where is Bilal? He is the best when comes to know about how these things works and always have nice details to add.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Wouldn't it be terrible if the gold tiles for Black Rabbit and and Mirragio are hiding in gold box palettes? Is that why we're seeing tiles in event gift boxes now? :eek:
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vatsy, I always collect the partnership rewards. I know some are frequent like Muse, Glamm etc but I don't mind the stars and energy. I guess it depends on luck, like my Holiday boxes were a bust! I only got the beanie and the tattoo. :(

But so far I'm doing god with the partnerships. The only remaining ones for me are Chateau Nuit, I keep missing the gold tile. And the robe:

BAT9Yhw.png

And of course the new Alejandro's, Epik and Tajni partnerships.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    So glad to see the robe is there! Thanks for posting buddy!

I was thinking on collect the prizes that aren't energy or k-stars, like the vest you're wearing, since now we have new partnerships popping up at the boxes and my strategy is already messed lol

I got two of Epik's(?) already though, maybe they aren't rare. I don't know, I just want that robe and I still have to collect 6 Miragio's tiles that seems never pop up.:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats, want to go to the 2nd Wedding? The Twins are all dressed, but you're in ripped jeans. :( Get Bort dressed too. I'll grab the link, but I have some cleanup in aisle 3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Is it really going to be just 1 kstar from now on?
    You really seem to love taking away the small joys in this game glu

Screenshot_2017_01_07_20_54_25_1.png

25 or 13 kstars would have been great after spending so much on the WWIB event :/
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    Koko you mean Xime&Jax's? Wouldn't be marvelous if we had a chat within the game? We could solve this on a minute (ok that's a lie, I take way more time than that to dress up my doll), but you got the idea.

Are you doing the pics? Cause my pics sucks since 6.0, and this has been a huge let down. I haven't using the photobooth as before, I noticed that my archives didn't grow since the last month, even now with the close-ups I still not am in the mood for posing *sigh*

Hoping they fix all that blurry images, my images never were large, but at least I could see my doll perfectly.

I'll dress up Bort first and after couple of hours Vats, take a look.

Camila I think that we just get a better amount of stars back when the timer is shorter, but I do think that now k$ items are always set to have a 2h timer. Last month Vail was offered 2x to me and both times with a 2h timer...

Yesterday I got an offer of a 25k painting to get back 1 k-star back as well.:eek:

I was wrong about the the partnership tiles I was getting, actually they are Alejandro's not Epik.

Got all 3 on 3 days on a row. Now I have this hair+hat to collect. Don't know if this partnership holds more items, if anyone knows that please share the info.

I'll keep trying to collect other partnership to test their rarity.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I have been offered 1 star for Vail, and now one star for toronto. I'm sorry, when I'm being offered 10 stars back for a hairstyle that costs 40Stars....I just can't see it. Plus, I have a real problem with hamsters. I've shared so much, not sharing the hamster story lol. Tell ya the apendix, the newt, the Wonder Woman story, the Strange night of Hitchhiking, but no. No Hamsters thank you. If one star is so special, make the entry fee 1 star. It can't be both ways.

I was going to take pictures Vats. And, if you can dress up like Bort, Zee will bring him to the party too. Let me go see if Vatsy is ready.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. I got sidetracked.. I got Bort with both Kat and Z. So, bring Vats back? I didn't get his pictures.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

25 or 13 kstars would have been great after spending so much on the WWIB event :/

I don't buy houses anymore.
    Since probably two updates ago, I no longer receive 25 or 13 KStars back luxe offer. :(
    Would rather enjoy seeing my $ pile up. I'm a millionaire, woohoo~ :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    On principle alone, because I am Canadian I HAD to buy the Toronto house! even though I was only given the 1 star offer that you had, Camilla.

I think Glu originally was offering Luxe goals with more stars for houses because they presumed that people would purchase the houses with stars. When they realized that so many were using cash to make the purchases, and gaining up to 25 stars for free, well they stopped that offer :rolleyes: (God forbid we gain free stars :rolleyes: lol). That's just my opinion though :D

Are you kidding? How could you NOT buy the Toronto home. Plus....you
    never have to explain about buying anything.  Houses, Stars,  not even
    if you buy entries for the WWIB contest.  We've all been there.  But you
    kinda HAVE to buy your home locale.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HAHA My thinking exactly :cool:
    But you kinda HAVE to buy your home locale.
    Hey, we're missing the seagull in San Diego. And if you walk in the big pet it's a little R-rated. But speaking of Scandal and R-rated... They say Every Picture Tells a Story here's 3 pictures. What- does this story tell?
    2017_01_12_09_20_54.jpg
    I'll say this much...Z ran into a good friend B after not seeing each other for a while. She showed off her little pride and joy, Charlotte Bella. SURPRISE!!! Her friend looks a little shocked.lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Maria called me to buy Toronto's house few days ago and yeah just 1 k-star back. Starting to believe on the conspirations theories.

lol Koko, first Stellan now Bilal?

The baby looks so cute though a huge bless.

Looking at the baby something came to my mind, don't you guys think that the black hair color isn't much popular between KKH players? Even being like the most common color of hair and the color that most of the K-sis have?

I wonder if it is because the hair is too dark and doesn't translate how the black shades are in RL?

What do you guys think?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I think black hair isn't too popular because you don't get the same level of detail as the lighter colors. It's there, just harder to see, especially during game play when our dolls are smaller on screen.

DZpt9k6.png?2pDfpasA.png?2
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Looking at the baby something came to my mind, don't you guys think that the black hair color isn't much popular between KKH players? Even being like the most common color of hair and the color that most of the K-sis have?

I wonder if it is because the hair is too dark and doesn't translate how the black shades are in RL?

What do you guys think?

I personally love using both hair colors on my doll. Hers is naturally black but Carol Davida dyed it in gray. She'll probably be switching her colors back & forth like no other.

I usually intend to keep my doll's babies with black hair. Her ex hubby Jack hair color is brown, but her daughter inherited her daddy's eye color instead of his natural hair color.
    image.php?di=53BKS.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    My doll used to have black hair, like me :D but that was at the start when I didn't have a lot of hairstyles, then I started to get weekend event hairs that have more detail in them and I changed it to the dark brunette color
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Sorry for going off topic, but I always wanted my dolls to have a separate eyebrow color. My dream is for both of my dolls to dye their eyebrows back to black (like the way it's supposed to be).:cool:

Like I really don't wanna purchase a new set of eyes for my dolls to get the desired look that I want.:rolleyes: I always loved the doe-eyed makeup look.:cool:
    mli82q.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Oh I see! Thanks for the insight girls!

Maybe they should add a shade of black where people can have a better view of the details or improve the one we have.

Probably the least popular color is the golden blonde, back in time when my hair was darker I used to wear that color on my doll, the fact that it looks too yellow always bothered me though. So I undestand why people always go for the lighter shades, but I didn't was aware why the black is left out either.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Ooh, the similarities hmm ? Lmao I just saw this!

And the seagull's back too. :p
    Hey, we're missing the seagull in San Diego. And if you walk in the big pet it's a little R-rated. But speaking of Scandal and R-rated... They say Every Picture Tells a Story here's 3 pictures. What- does this story tell?
    2017_01_12_09_20_54.jpg
    I'll say this much...Z ran into a good friend B after not seeing each other for a while. She showed off her little pride and joy, Charlotte Bella. SURPRISE!!! Her friend looks a little shocked.lol
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Hey guys!

I realized that they removed the ability to refer a job to our friends, and I wonder why is that?:confused:

I used to get tons of those and send to my contacts and both of us got rewarded with professional points and a good payment if the person accepted the referring.

Is someone still getting those? Any official words from our Glu moderators on this?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Hey guys!

I realized that they removed the ability to refer a job to our friends, and I wonder why is that?:confused:

I used to get tons of those and send to my contacts and both of us got rewarded with professional points and a good payment if the person accepted the referring.

Is someone still getting those? Any official words from our Glu moderators on this?

What? I never got the option to send a friend a gig. I didn't know we could do that. I always thought those gigs that popped up were random and I didn't know about the extra rewards my friend and I would get. I would usually decline to do them because I already had gigs lined up.:(
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    What? I never got the option to send a friend a gig. I didn't know we could do that. I always thought those gigs that popped up were random and I didn't know about the extra rewards my friend and I would get. I would usually decline to do them because I already had gigs lined up.:(

I haven't seen it in months, maybe a year.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Hey guys!

I still get those several times a day.
    hackers can burn in hell
    Thanks for the feedback girls.

NQueen I used to not accept those while we were on a VIP event before we had the reality show advent, but aside that I always accepted them.

Jules we're in the same boat.

Daffodil, you're Android right? If so, this is not something affecting the platform only...

I remember that once lots of people's S.O. lost their pink bubble speech thanks to a glitch after a gig or something, maybe this could be the case here too since we can't trigger this behavior on NPCs anymore... Also I wonder if this is related to the fact that my NPC S.O. stopped to ask for a second child?!

Ok this is all speculation...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    OK so a few days ago I beetched about not being able to reach the #1 reality show, because I wasn't gaining enough viewers. Right after I posted, it fixed itself and I quickly gained traction again... And guess what...

I DID IT! I'm F I N A L L Y #1 on the reality show list!!!

aqVn638.jpg

3iNvt4i.jpg

And the proof in the form of the "not as pretty as I thought" dress:

wJz9g8M.jpg

I'm finally free again!!!
    hackers can burn in hell