Gifts not showing up in wardrobe

Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
Hello! I've received like 20 gifts from a friend, but when I open the wardrobe there's not anything new. I went through all my stuff just to be sure, but there isn't anything new. Here's a video:

[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3n3-6JUOJ5oaF9pd2FNYW41Y2M/view?usp=sharing[/video]

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me :)
Call me Lu :)
Android player

Add me on FB

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Your video didn't play for me. Can your friend submit an I game message to customer care?in that's you can send an in game ticket to customer care. That video might help for their proof. If your friend won't, then you can try and submit one, but the notifications that a wardrobe gift has been sent doesn't identify what it is. Good luck and let us know how you make out. Is your friend a member here?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I edited the link, let me know if you can watch the video! The same happened with some gifts Vats send, I'll ask for his help!

Could it be that I already have everything giftable?
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So when I was checking Lara's wardrobe yesterday, I noticed that a dress she was wearing earlier was still there to be sold. Then I checked other items and started to gift her, cause the store was plenty of options to be gifted. I already had spent like 20k kash on gifts when suddenly the entire wardrobe changed to as if she already had all the items.

I thought it could be a delay on the sync of our games and I wasted the kash for nothing, but still she got the messages, kinda weird.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Ok, I saw the video, so at least now I know it wasn't the Valentines boxes, but Steve should send in a ticket complaining that they were charged however much and you didn't get the gifts. I get notifications then I look and like you, nothing is there....but I tell the person who sent them to open a ticket.

Right now I'm waiting to see if 2 gifts were received by 2 people - I think I will end up submitting a ticket. I'd love to submit a ticket for boxes friends sent I just don't see how I can. However if you want to submit a ticket using the video for proof, give it a shot. Good luck and let us know how it turns out. Have you contacted Steve?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Hey, sorry I took so long to answer! Steve didn't care about wasting the money and stars so he won't be making any claim to support. I don't know if Vats' feeling like getting what he's spent back.
    Thanks for answering :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
    Aww, I'm sorry Lu. You can still give it a try. I've been known to be wrong before.
    Happy Valentines Day. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary