Glamm, No Glamm

NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
Im not sure if this has been done before, but I came up with this idea to post Neko on the forum without her Glammed up looks so everyone could see what she looks like without all of the makeup. So then I thought why not have everyone show what their dolls look like without being dolled up. So here she is without the makeup, weave,hair dye, eyelashes, colored contacts, and fake nails. If anyone wants to post their dolls feel free to do so.

TYkz6xnh.jpg
Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
A++ Lister (Top 200)
Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I love this! Here is my doll recently papped while buying groceries. She is wearing mascara because that is the one thing she (and I) can not be seen in public without.

6HTqPHY.jpg?1
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Great idea for this thread, I would like to join in.
    My doll stopped for a quick photo while jogging on a beach in Malibu.
    57CD4571-1CD1-44EF-A8D3-5947AEDB47DD_zpskhhcai9r.jpg
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Kiki lowkey, running errands :D

KI6OYP.jpg
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I love theme threads!

Here's Everly, caught by the paparazzi on her way to the coffee stand!

XRbxknc.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    Here's mine with a more casual look :)

BB7D24FE-D74A-4BC6-B54C-111D3FA233DF_zpsjbk6cjxh.jpg
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Well since none of my GC friends can see my doll in their games... I present wolfie 2.0! Getting ready for VDay of course:

C4EeaKmVYAQrSUC.jpg:large
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Great thread NQueen! I love fashion threads!

Hope I got it the essence of the thread (no glam doens't mean basic look, right?).
    JJZ7VBA.png

Vats doesn't wear make up or nail polish:p, but I stripped from him all I could to make him look more natural. Hair back to the original color, growing beard, no earrings, contact lenses or fake tattoos. He was walking around Malibu listening to music when the Papz asked to him pose to them.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my dolls toned down looks. Carol Davida is wearing no makeup and Carolyn Ferocious has on a more 'natural' makeup look.
    SU2EFm.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I love seeing all of your dolls looks! For those who are confused about the purposes of his thread it's to show your doll's most natural look. That means no makeup, only natural hair and hair color, natural eyelashes and nails, and no colored contacts if she/he wears them. A no Glamm look. :)
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I love this thread, great idea!
    Syl decided to wear also something more casual/low-key than she usually does and obviously no makeup!
    It's so strange to see her with no makeup at all!

KKH_Screenshot_1486489415083_zpsslwl95q1.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • sadnertsadnert Registered Users 24 Posts
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Love this idea! Is there a thread with a glam look side-by-side with a natural/casual look?

Here's Violetta and Luka, taking a photography walk. Violetta's working the no-makeup look (it's unusual to see her without lipstick!) and they've both pared down their style to some comfy basics for a relaxed day out.

dEcrqT7.jpg