6.2 Update

1234568Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've been getting the offer for 1 star too. Haven't bought. TBH the deal for 1 star after Angeline got more is just like a slap. When we had to pay 70,000$ for a home, we were offered 12 or 13 Stars back. Now it's 160/170K and the offer is 1 star. I want the bigger house too, but I just can't see it. I must have save 250 stars on pets in one game alone. Last pet I bought was the Alpaca. So how many am I down? 3, 4?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Has anyone noticed their spouse being more demanding since the update? I used to be able to go on a date and it would be ok for a day or two but now he's asking for dates ALL.THE.TIME. Even after I've just done a date, I get a popup a few hours later asking for another one, or I lose fans because Ray can't keep his nosey butt out of our relationship. I'm just curious if anyone else has noticed this because I feel like I'm going crazy.
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Hmm speaking of luxe goals... I don't even get them anymore.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • LemonyLemonLemonyLemon Registered Users 31 Posts
    Does anyone know if we lose the extra energy bonus from the VIP membership once the free trial runs out?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes you go back to your previous level of energy when the VIP expires. But the things you buy and earn...are yours to keep. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LemonyLemonLemonyLemon Registered Users 31 Posts
    Yes you go back to your previous level of energy when the VIP expires. But the things you buy and earn...are yours to keep. :)

Thank you Koko!
  • Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    If you don't buy any VIP membership when will we be able to purchase the items !? And also what are the max amount of fans now ..?
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! 👸🏽💕
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The Early Access Sale items released in the February update will available for everyone in the April update! Stay tuned for more Early Access Sale items for VIPs in the March update.

The maximum number of fans you can get is 912,500,000. If you're ever curious about it, we update this FAQ page monthly as we release new updates: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=gameplay&f=why-am-i-no-longer-gaining-fans&l=en
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    The Early Access Sale items released in the February update will available for everyone in the April update! Stay tuned for more Early Access Sale items for VIPs in the March update.

The maximum number of fans you can get is 912,500,000. If you're ever curious about it, we update this FAQ page monthly as we release new updates: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=gameplay&f=why-am-i-no-longer-gaining-fans&l=en

Very glad for this info--I was wondering--and worrying!--how long the Early Accesses would last. (Also SUPREMELY HAPPY:) :):) we'll get new ones each month--must.shop.often.! And still debating over switching from Silver to Gold VIP. Koko is loving it! But at this point it's not going to get me that necklace [I have no idea even what it looks like]. So that loss, added to a $600/year membership price tag, makes for a second deal-breaker. I've probably spent $150 at the least over the past six weeks [or a little less?] so not sure why I don't just go for it. Maybe because it seems more an obligation whereas I can spend a chunk of change or not at will. Whim. Oh well, I'll see.) Because now I know I have a nice amount of time to procrastinate over buying the things I haven't already gotten. Also appreciating having the max fans number and I had no idea the FAQs were updated with the...updates. Sometimes I look for info and can't find what I need to know. Thank you for the link.

So, Glu. If I can have the necklace I'll switch to the Gold/$50 mo membership from Silver. Who makes out better, you or I? Exactly. (I call this stupid logic. Yes, ok fine, shopping addiction. But I can, so whatever.)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Here's what the necklace looks like isabeau. It's ok, not my favorite

VqEjp9y.jpg?1