Weekend Event 2/10/17 - Looks Like Love & Birthday Cake

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Loveand_Birthday_Cake.gif
Well, there was a header here, but upon reflect tion, I grabbed the image off Google, and now it seems I may have used a hacked image. So, when glu puts up the picture...it will come back.
Lol. Turns out the image came from iTunes orig, so...it's all good.
Let'stand try this again.

[IMG][/img]Loveand_Birthday_Cake.gif

With Valentines Day right around the corner, the scent of Love is in the Air
And I may be wrong but I predict a weekend of hugs and kisses
and Flrting and Dates. Lots and lots of Dates.
Add an expensive bottle of Wine and you're all set.
tumblr_o082k0_Oq_YV1qe6vsbo1_500.gif
Oh, but what if I'm wrong?
That doesn't matter. Not This Weekend
Because there's also a Birthday to Celebrate!

HBNQ.gif

Happy Birthday NQueen. You're so nice to be around.

So, what are your thoughts?
I know we can't wait to see what the Weekend will bring.
I predict good things and fun.
And Birthday Cake.
Lots and lots of Cake.

NQueenie_Cake.jpg

Happy Birthday Queenie.
Let's talk about this weekend, and talk about Birthdays!
Any other Birthday Dolls or Dudes this weekend?
(I'm a little jeez because your birthstone is amethyst!)

Threads Open. :)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I'm pretty sure you're right, KoKo. I mean what is Valentine's Weekend without a dating event?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yay, I can't wait for the weekend event to start!
    The past two years we had a dating event during Valentine's Day, so I'm putting my money on that one!

vF2tfElUdU4Ug.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Heh heh. I thought it was a safe bet. I almost used a recycling led Love is in the Air header, but now with midweek events, and Valentines day falling on the midweek.....well I thought we were safe with Love and Birthday Cake. I love my friends hre, and well.....who doesn'the like Birthday Cake? I think we'll be dating get our fingers to the bone.

I woke up to the beginning of our blizzard. Baba's school cancelled yesterday so I slept easy, especially after PuterHead said he'd work from home. but the whole place closed so that means he works from home. Everyone else has the day off...but those puters never take a snow day.

I had a date last week in the Gondola, and it was really fun. Think I'll do more there. Makes me want to sit get alone with the Gondolier. Oh solo mio.....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    With the dating event upon us I likely shouldn't have spent on the venice house so quickly but it having multiple rooms at that price had me springing into action impulsively, the same with florence LOL

Completing the event might mean dipping below 100k for the first time in a long time but if I like the items then it'll be worth it.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thread's open, yay! Cake, yayyy! Valentine's day, y ... I dunno, even though I'm not single I just find it very childish hehe. But it's always fun in the game.

The clothes are probably the ones featured on the banner, but let's wait and see! :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Omg, I grabbed it from google. Do you mean I used a hacked image for my header? Oh my Gawd chandler. BRB while you all laugh

Eta: so I brought down the image, left a note, ran to Google found the image I used, andPhew. It came from itunes, so it's good.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh no you were totally fine with that pic, Koko!
    Here are the banners from previous Valentine's Day events:

2015.jpg

2016.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Oh and during the 2015 Wine & Dine Valentine weekend event, we got sooo much stuff! Does anyone else remember?
    The girls got 4 items from the quest (gladiator heart boots, heart leggings, heart necklace and red two-piece dress) and then there were the SIX box items (heart ring, off-the-shoulder t-shirt, heart dress, bracelet, labrador puppy in the bag and black sandals with a gold heart)!!
    Let me see if I can find some pics!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Oh thank you Koko! You're a sweetheart for remembering my birthday!:o I can't believe another year has gone by for me. Man, 26 years have gone by just that quick and I feel like I'm getting old. At least I can say I didn't waste my life doing nothing. I served in the Navy in Japan and now going to school for nursing. But enough about me and let's focus on the weekend. Even though it's my birthday, I'm dreading a party weekend. Those are always so hard and tedious to complete. So please let it be a five star professional or VIP Weekend. Although, since its a V-Day weekend the most sense would be a five heart dating event.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • kkhpatriciakkhpatricia Registered Users 8 Posts
    The wait begins...
    Follow me on instagram for more informations of the KKH world: www.instagram.com/kkhpatricia :o
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    The weekend is only a few days away and that means you can start brainstorming cute outfits & locations for dates! Trust me, you're gonna love the prizes.

This is was Kalinda posted in the midweek thread. I'd say it pretty much confirms a dating event?

And yay, NQueen! Happy Birthday to you!
    I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend and Glu gets you some awesome prizes to win ;)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh no you were totally fine with that pic, Koko!
    Here are the banners from previous Valentine's Day events:

2015.jpg

2016.jpg

See Linda, this I'd one of the reasons we love you so much. Right there with the pics for us. Yay Valenti especially Day!!!!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I love celebrating holidays in the game! Valentine's Day is special because no matter what your relationship status is in real life, you can date someone super cute in KKH. What do you think of the prizes for the dating event?

By the way, we will have a sweet holiday-themed surprise for you next week too!

Feb_10_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Feb_10_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Feb_10_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Feb_10_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kkhpatriciakkhpatricia Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda! :)
    Follow me on instagram for more informations of the KKH world: www.instagram.com/kkhpatricia :o
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I love the maroon dress!

The guys' gift box items are breathtaking... I'd be happy to have that bag for my doll too!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I want the GB hair!!

The guys boxers and kissy cheeks are killing me lol. Love it!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for the spoilers! :) I love the earnables and hair!
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Oh my. My heart is palpitating. Quite fitting. Gonna wait and see how the box hair looks in my doll but if it looks nice, I will probably be chasing the box outfit! The earnables are amazing. Those kissy cheeks are the best!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda! I wish we were playing for the suit but am amused by the selection the guys get even if I wish the boxers came with shirtlessness - or even just putting that option for sale in the shop, PLEASE GLU!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda! I'm excited for next week's surprise now too!! I loveee the gift box outfit. So cute!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Oh my, the guys earnables haha I don't think I will be grinding dates with Finn this week, I'll try for the box though, the gift box items are stunning! The earnables are fun, but dating early on in the game is such a hassle, and that's not worth it to me, I'd rather move along with the storylines and get the fans up.

I love the girls earnables! The shoes are stunning, love the detail at the back.
    The ring looks like it's going to be the next green boa (I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here).
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Everything looks great! Thank you for the spoilers. I love the earnable shoes!
    Oh I'm in love with the maroon dress!! And the kissy cheeks for the guys are so cute!!
    Thank you for spoiling us with spoilers, Kalinda!!
    Oooooh a surprise!!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Princess GarciaPrincess Garcia Registered Users 14 Posts
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHIIING 💕 Will definitely go for the gift box.
    I love celebrating holidays in the game! Valentine's Day is special because no matter what your relationship status is in real life, you can date someone super cute in KKH. What do you think of the prizes for the dating event?

Feb_10_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Feb_10_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Feb_10_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Feb_10_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg
    Sweet? As in candies? Like maybe a real event with us collecting candies? You know what tastes wonderful? 2Tbs & an outfit kind of prize. Lol.

Than you for the spoilers. I was busy taking early blizzard pictures. Wanna see them? I opened up the front door and saw this.
    20170209_102332.jpg

Then I got the snow and ice off the door and took this one.

20170209_102344.jpg

Yeah, I'm not going out today. I made coffee and cornbread, and the storm is half over. Yay.

Rest today, coz I'm grinding for love tomorrow.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Love all the stuff!! I hope the sweet theme holiday surprise won't be just for VIP's!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Koko, I love the pics! I miss snow. For a brief time in my life, I lived in the Colorado rockies and dealt with snow and loved everything about it. Then I moved back to the gulf coast and have to be content with the very occasional flurry. :(
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Happy 26th b day Nqueen!☺

I found it to be so cool that you're actually older than me in rl for only a few months. Yay, so you're like a big sister to me on the forums.:) I'm still 25 years old and I'll be turning 26 on May 10th.
    030.gif

Thanks for posting the spoilers Kalinda. I all of the earnables. Now, those items are worth grinding for! Here's to hoping that I actually win an item on my freebie gift boxes.

Ooh I all of the guy's earnables & gift ables too. It looks so romantic.

I'm hoping that the partners/spouses on this game gifts our dolls with new gifts since I'm already maxed out. My dolls wants to get spoiled rotten with new & more valentine's presents.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Sweet? As in candies? Like maybe a real event with us collecting candies? You know what tastes wonderful? 2Tbs & an outfit kind of prize. Lol.

Than you for the spoilers. I was busy taking early blizzard pictures. Wanna see them? I opened up the front door and saw this.
    20170209_102332.jpg

Then I got the snow and ice off the door and took this one.

20170209_102344.jpg

Yeah, I'm not going out today. I made coffee and cornbread, and the storm is half over. Yay.

Rest today, coz I'm grinding for love tomorrow.

I was standing at one of the dining room windows with my blow dryer on high, melting the snow on the screen (the better to see you, my pretty!) (for the third time!) instead of opening that front door again! I have gorgeous new snow boots winking at me, just dying for me to put them on, for all of us to trudge on over to the park a little later after the blizzard's over. The best thing: gobs of gorgeous, bright white snow...and the 40-degree weather coming this weekend to melt it all. A beautiful blizzard and winter time fun, and then poof!, all gone! The best of both worlds.:)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Koko, I absolutely adore those snowflake
    ❄❄❄
    pics! Even though I'm located at NY, I'll have to go elsewhere from my neighborhood to take a pic because I can't get any spectacular views from my apartment lol. I don't have any plans this weekend so I'll be staying at home feeling warm, cozy, & toasty.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections