I paid, and was charged, for the Gold VIP Membership, but can't access ANY of it....????

AmazonQueen13AmazonQueen13 Registered Users 7 Posts
Several days ago I purchased a Gold VIP Membership for $50, NOT the trial, was charged for it, received a receipt, and the purchase is reflected in the subscriptions of my iPad and is good until the same date next month as that as the original purchase. However the problem is, not only did I not receive the increase of max energy, I have absolutely NONE of the perks! I can't try on any of the things in the early access sale and I don't have a chance of winning any of the cool Gold VIP stuff in the daily gift boxes. I submitted a ticket to customer support, and they emailed back that they wanted proof of purchase and a screen capture of what happens when I try to try on stuff. I happily sent everything to them, but that was days ago and I've heard nothing since. I don't like to bug people or cause problems, but this isn't a one time purchase. Every day that goes by is wasting more of my money. $50 is a steep price to pay once a month anyway, and now I'll have paid it and I'm not even able to use it. I feel really taken advantage of and jipped. I've played this game for years, and spent more money then I'll ever admit, lol, and this whole situation has really made me not just a little mad, but sad too. I feel like they could care less if I'm loosing money, as long as they already received the charge. They could at least let me know what they were doing in reguards to trying to fix this........ Has anyone else experienced this? Like I said, I'm sorry if I'm bugging anyone, and I don't mean to be a bother........

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I'm sorry this is happening. Please contact glu (||| >help>glu support) from the game so the Support team can help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmazonQueen13AmazonQueen13 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm sorry this is happening. Please contact glu (||| >help>glu support) from the game so the Support team can help.

Thank you so much for replying and for the helpful information, it's very much appreciated!�� However that is how/who I did contact, and whom I was referring to about providing all the info they wanted, and not hearing anything back from. Now I finally heard back today, and they said to try restoring special purchases. Unfortunately that did not solve the problem either........��
    This whole situation is just so disheartening. I don't know if I'll keep getting the Membership again, if it ever begins working, because I'm afraid I'll have to go through this each time........
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please send me a private message with your ID so I can follow up.

To get your Hollywood ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the small square icon on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) The Hollywood ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page (e.g. "357601065544564")
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmazonQueen13AmazonQueen13 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Please send me a private message with your ID so I can follow up.

To get your Hollywood ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the small square icon on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) The Hollywood ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page (e.g. "[URL="tel:357601065544564"]357601065544564[/URL]")

KalindaKing, thank you so very much for taking time to reply to my thread, it is VERY much appreciated!!�� I'll send the private message with my Hollywood ID, in a screenshot and typed, right away!! Thank you!!��
  • bfol69bfol69 Registered Users 41 Posts
    I've had something similar happen to me. Just sent a message to Glu this morning because for the second time in less than a month, I chose a bronze vip gift box and got a message saying I needed to be a bronze vip member to get it. Please choose another box. I DO have a membership. Good for another week. I'm just glad I only forked out for a bronze one. Very disappointed. Apart from the vip storylines, I really see no advantage whatsoever.
  • ZonkyKongZonkyKong Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I know this is an old thread, but it summarizes my current problem. I just got billed for my first month of VIP, and then I noticed the good old bullhorn ad for VIP is back. So then I checked the VIP tab, and there's the ad there, too! Has anyone else had this happen?

As an aside, I can't believe the early access sale is no more. The ad when I signed up said  it was a thing, but I haven't seen any discounts. The new ad doesn't have it. 😥

Hi and Welcome to the Forum.  Have you sent a ticket to Customer Care?  top left corner of your game screen, tap the. Options tab 
    ( lll/help/glu support ) good luck

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Koko. 🙂 Yes, I contacted support. I noticed the thank you message is back (instead of the ad), but I haven't heard from them yet. Maybe there's some kind of glitch at the first billing cycle? Hopefully it won't happen every month, or I might lose my mind. 😂

I'll  see If we can get some further answer for you Tomorrow.  😏
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Koko. They finally contacted me.
    Yay. good to know. Thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary