Options

Weekend Fashion Show - 2/10/17 Spread the Love on the Catwalk

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
The theme is Love, the clothes are great (we really think the Valentines undies are the best guys!)
so here's what we're playing for,
I love celebrating holidays in the game! Valentine's Day is special because no matter what your relationship status is in real life, you can date someone super cute in KKH. What do you think of the prizes for the dating event?

By the way, we will have a sweet holiday-themed surprise for you next week too!

Feb_10_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Feb_10_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Feb_10_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Feb_10_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Thanks you Kalinda, now put on your most romantic mindset, and show us how YOU'LL be rocking
Cupid's Bid Day.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    KKH_Screenshot_1486724924076.jpg

Here are the twins, got the dress and the rings. I love the tings sparkle, but maybe if we ask really nicely, they'll turn off the shooting hearts.

What have you gotten?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Muse DiaMuse Dia Registered Users 28 Posts
    16716301_10155111011112652_3209535757302569102_o.jpg?oh=47ef076fcb4d9f4ad56faac2773d83c8&oe=5948C302Got my free box, and was quite dissapointed. Not only with the 4k but also with the selection, only had 2 of the items in it :(
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box, and pressed my luck ending up with kash. But I'm ok with it! Happy about the hair.
    IMG_3310.jpg
    IMG_3312.jpg
    I have the earrings and shoes already.
    I LOVE THE SHOES SO MUCH. Ugh the sparkle of them, how versatile they are. They are great!
    I don't love the earrings, but I am happy to still have them.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    I wasn't sure I would like the hair till I got it. And now I really do like it, and it looks great on your doll.:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    IMG_1777.jpg

i won the hair. I actually chose KStars first and then kash and tried the last box cause I always like a little something for bonus points. it's def growing on me, even though it makes me look like i have such a resting face

sorry if he pic is too big. tinypic is giving me issues so i'm learning photobucket
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »

i won the hair. I actually chose KStars first and then kash and tried the last box cause I always like a little something for bonus points. it's def growing on me, even though it makes me look like i have such a resting face

sorry if he pic is too big. tinypic is giving me issues so i'm learning photobucket

Your picture doesn't look to big to me, but heck maybe mine are too big too! Glad I am not alone on the tiny pic issues, I switched to photo bucket this morning. I wonder why its being so weird.

I think the hair gives that impression because the front covers a good amount of our eyebrows? Idk but I thought it gave me a little RBF too! Except RBF is kind of my aesthetic so I liked it :P
    Hey, I'm Laura!

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Too cute, hehe!

5DU0c9u.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^ I like how the kisses almost look like roses
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    Your picture doesn't look to big to me, but heck maybe mine are too big too! Glad I am not alone on the tiny pic issues, I switched to photo bucket this morning. I wonder why its being so weird.

I think the hair gives that impression because the front covers a good amount of our eyebrows? Idk but I thought it gave me a little RBF too! Except RBF is kind of my aesthetic so I liked it :P

You are def not alone! I was having issues last weekend too. I gave it a few days and when I couldn't get it to work again emailed them. Good news, they know the issue, bad news no real timetable as to when it would be fixed.

And I think you're right about the eyebrow. I mean mine is up a bit like "Really?....". This is the perfect hair to show how I feel with Bort being so cheap!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Sky with her bestie, Kiki

WWZJwL4.jpg

(and back to her old look, for now).

And also an adorable Sloane, if I do say so myself.

ZFfLd9u.jpg
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    And I think you're right about the eyebrow. I mean mine is up a bit like "Really?....". This is the perfect hair to show how I feel with Bort being so cheap!

Amen to that! Does anyone else feel like whenever on a rare occasion they DO pay for a date the wine option is just conveniently not present as often. Hmmmmm

maxrockatansky: I love that black high neck dress so so so much! And I also considered pairing the sparkly heels with that comeback dress because no sparkle is too much sparkle hehe.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Yes Sloane is completely adorable! The cheek kisses are sooooo cute :o

f7m8Bh.jpg

Finished the event, and I actually LOVE the dress and shoes :o Kiki is admiring Skylar's cute freckles, you might see her sporting them one day too :p lol

E9fHvx.jpg
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_ol9llgMVGr1qfvh9po3_500.jpg

tumblr_ol9llgMVGr1qfvh9po2_500.jpg

Did my best to make a general romance vibe. Ideally it would've been the loose hair for the close-up but it covers half of my husband's face so I improvised.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    A couple of weeks ago I started another game because I was curious about the guys' options and because I wanted a completely customizable spouse for Iolanthe. So here's Ilmari, who's usually much cooler than this but I had him in that dorky heart sweater all weekend and then I bought him his first pair of glasses, which gave me the idea for a love-struck nerd photoshoot, with his cute new bedhead, kiss marks and rumpled shirt. I also changed my avatar to the glasses-free "Vegas wedding" version.
    kkh_screenshot_1486948418626.png
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    A couple of weeks ago I started another game because I was curious about the guys' options and because I wanted a completely customizable spouse for Iolanthe. So here's Ilmari, who's usually much cooler than this but I had him in that dorky heart sweater all weekend and then I bought him his first pair of glasses, which gave me the idea for a love-struck nerd photoshoot, with his cute new bedhead, kiss marks and rumpled shirt. I also changed my avatar to the glasses-free "Vegas wedding" version.
    kkh_screenshot_1486948418626.png
    Congratulations thinkthistle, and Welcome to the dark side. A game in each hand. And with them married, you'll love having both your games in each of your homes. My excuse was I wanted deperately to connect with others. So I needed another game to troubleshoot it. heh heh. I like yours much better....wanted to see what the guys game was like. 73689511.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I made these super duper cute Valentines edits. ☺

Carol Davida and Jax are getting into their character roles for a comedic romantic movie. The friends goofed off on set and had fun working together.:) My doll luvs acting on chic flicks. :cool:
    20170213063458_zpsogpn2gbk.png~original

Bilal asked out the diva on their first date when he asked Carolyn Ferocious to be his Valentine:o She's all dolled up wearing this week's dress. They had an unforgettable time together and enjoyed themselves. She kissed him and he has all of those cheeky lipstick imprints hehe ;)
    20170213062403_zpskas01lj9.png~original
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections