Weekend Event 2/10/17 - Looks Like Love & Birthday Cake

1235Next

Comments

• tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    ETA: I chose the chocolate storyline and got stuck with Willow for a romantic commercial. During the second gig with Brandon Marlo (still think his name is hilarious!) he tells you to 'DO something' so during the third gig - the actual commercial - I kissed Willow, which was the only action option. Afterwards Simon calls to say that 'it could not have gone better' and I received a huge cupcake payout!

That's good to know, I'm just on the Brandon Marlo (I agree, such a great name!) gig and also picked chocolate originally. Looking forward to a good payout because last time I completed gigs I chose the wrong option and only got about 20!

edit: just read the posts above and it looks like everyone is getting a good payout which is nice, I'm glad Glu is spreading the love this weekend (well, if we swallow our pride and kiss our arch rivals ha ha)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    tSBTuo4.png?1

Gosh what was that? Kiss Dirk for just 30 points? Are you guys sure this is the best outcome? Sounds like the worst! While talking to Brando Marlo, thought that Vats would have to hug him… Seriously worst event ever lol

At least Bort was feeling generous and paid tons of dates, I spent no more than 10k this time, which is fair given how the earnables look like.

Aside my initial thoughts on the lipsticks prints, I agree with Max they are kinda unique, and I like when Glu brings creative stuff, doesn’t matter if I like it or not. I remember that lots of people didn’t liked last April’s Fool big heads, but I thought it was a true genius move.

Talking about it, I would have a fun time if in the next one they release an event with gender swapped clothing lol, can you imagine girls getting suits and beards while guys get glam lips and dresses?:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I just wrapped the second gig. Loving the storyline, haha. I also decided to chase the box outfit. I have all but the bag so far. Not sure f I'll go for it because my luck is awful. Hope the event is going well for y'all!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    It's been so long since Kiki has seen her dear friend Sebastian. When they ran into each other in New Orleans, she just had to give him the kissy face treatment :o

5BWEDq.jpg
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    I opened one of the Valentine's boxes and got the dress!

LxmdKNp.jpg

Didn't see a thread for it so I figured I'd post here :p are you all having good luck on your boxes? I still want the ponytail!
    SugarK wrote: »
    It's been so long since Kiki has seen her dear friend Sebastian. When they ran into each other in New Orleans, she just had to give him the kissy face treatment :o

5BWEDq.jpg

Sebastian adores Kiki. Any time spent with her is a good time! And that's actually funny, because I live in Louisiana!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations on the dress findmeifyoucab. You're fine posting it here. The Valentines boxes were awesome. I hope we do it again. I'd love to do it Christmas time. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Right. When you sign up it tells you what day your account will be charged. Cancel the day before and you'e good.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I really like the set for RomCom...ercial. I hope it keeps showing up in future gigs. I chose chocolates (although I kind of suspect the "garlic press" was the right answer) so I'll let everyone know how that works out.
    I'm quoting myself here because I also really love the different background for the second day of the commercial. Honestly, I'm so tired of shooting everything in what looks like the set of a soap opera, if soap operas mostly took place in nursing homes. I've got my fingers crossed that this trend continues, not just for event plots but for regular gigs too.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    I finished the event and chased the box items! I'm in love (no pun intended)! Okay.. the pun was absolutely intended, lol. I hope it is going well for everyone! :o

Dx8pWO.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I have some good news & some bad news.

Kv3RlS.jpg
    FGRour.gif

I have an announcement to make...

The good news is that one of my dolls is now engaged to her new Beau. Her fiancé caught my doll by surprise and he's incredibly handsome.;)(more details coming soon)

The bad news is that my dolls won ****pie 50 energy bolts which is a lame prize of course.-_-
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I finished the event and chased the box items! I'm in love (no pun intended)! Okay.. the pun was absolutely intended, lol. I hope it is going well for everyone! :o

Dx8pWO.jpg

Oh Lance you look lovely and I do love the guy's kiss pose! The girl's look like we are frowning.

And congrats Carol!

As for me, my game glitched and the event is gone so I only got the earrings, but looking at the positive side I won't be as light in the wallet since Bort wasn't paying up.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Trevor and I! I probably won't get all the items thanks to being locked out of my game almost for a full day :(H2tucTY.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    Completed the event! And thanks to Rissa, I got to open a second Valentine's box!

ZZSe75q.jpg

Anybody on android still chasing Valentine's items? I still have one box to trade, maybe we can help each other out :)
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_ol9llgMVGr1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

Fastest I've ever finished an event and I spent roughly 10k or so, which feels fine to me. I could take or leave the lip prints but still TOTALLY want GLU to give the guys an option to buy a bare chest. please Glu!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    for the first time EVER will have ACTUALLY finished an event to the end WOO HOO got 3 of the 4 items got good time dates previously my luck was always lousy not this time :D;) :cool:
    Thanks Kayla!

I don't know if it's me or does the dating events seems so much more tedious & time-consuming to complete than before⁉(I really don't know how y'all completed this event:confused:)

I'm getting stuck with mostly 1 hr dates and I'm so far behind on both games. Like I was literally thinking about to stay up late last night to grind, but it's just not worth it to me to lose my beauty sleep over my games.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Naomi77 wrote: »
    for the first time EVER will have ACTUALLY finished an event to the end WOO HOO got 3 of the 4 items got good time dates previously my luck was always lousy not this time biggrin.pngwink.pngcool.png

Naomi this is great news. I'm very happy for you. And, I hope you don't mind, I merged this into the event thread. now, for that dance of happy joy joy......
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. I moved the pists about gifting to...the valentine's day bix gifting thread...here. thanks for underdtsnd. And and gift info should be kept there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I forgot to post this since yesterday but I've finished about 1 hr ago before the event ended at 10 pm for me. This event was very tiring for me to complete, but the diva demanded me to grind for the dress.:rolleyes:
    wr08M.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG