Happy Valentine's Day -2/14/17 Aare we tappin or yappin? MidweekEvent?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Valentine's Day is tomorrow, a special time to romance your sweetie,
but today's the day we figure out how to celebrate this
Day of Love and Romance in the land of
KimKardashian:Hollywood

heart_ribbon.jpg

So, will we be celebrating by wishing each other love, happiness and friendship on this
Day of giving Chocolate?
2_pink_candy_box.jpg
Or will there be a Valentine's Day MidWeek Event?
So what do you think? Yappin or Tappin.
Which will it be?
Decisions.jpg

I have a little sumthin I want to share,
Yes, of course. If I can purple up Christmas, Valentines Day is a breeze:

KKHValentines_Quilt.jpg

Happy Valentines Day Dolls.

What are YOU hoping for on this Eve (day before of)valentines_day_PNG10798.png

You can't have a Valentine's Day thread without a love song. I love Bruno.....

It's a day of love and good feelings. And I hope it includes waking up early, and playing the game for fun and winnings. SO.......what are you doing tomorrow?

I'm a very bad wife this year, haven't got a thing planned. absolutely nothing, so hopefully I can pull concert tickets out of the air or something. Bad wife. Hmmmm, you guys have any suggestions?

Oh oh oh, and what are you HOPING for from tomorrow? I've had great Valentine's Days, and mediocre but never bad.
One year, I went out with girlfriends, we got warm and fuzzy and trashed the last boyfriends we had. Oh, a Valentine's Day Party perhaps? I hope your RL Valentine's Day is everything you hope it is, and nothing that your don't.

Whatever it is, or it isn't in the forum tomorrow.....we can all have fun. Let's all dress for the day in red. Show our love of the game.

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood.............
Be_My_Valentine.jpg
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    hwhKPPpiqKgNO.gif

Oh I just looooove your KKH Valentine's Day card, Koko!!

I am working tomorrow evening (WHY???), so my husband and I celebrated Valentine's Day Saturday evening. When the twins were asleep I made a delicious dinner followed by a movie. I also bought some heartshaped cookies that I will leave in his work briefcase so he knows I'm thinking of him even though I'm working!

I'm always in for a Midweek event, but I am most curious to see the 'surprise' Kalinda mentioned in another thread!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Kalinda mentioned a surprise coming up for us so I mostly anticipate that at least LOL!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Happy Valentine's Day KKH family!!!! I am single, but me and my best friend (who is single as well) are getting each other gifts ;) So, about the midweek event... I don't think we are going to get a throwback dating event, i am tired of tapping and dating after the weekend.. So, i was thinking... maybe we will get a quest about finding or celebrating love??? I don't know, i'm just thinking out loud :cool:

[video=youtube_share;lp-EO5I60KA]https://youtu.be/lp-EO5I60KA[/video]
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Very cute opener, Koko. Tapping wins again!

The Valentine's Day celebrations will continue with a 5-Heart Throwback Event & Throwback Sale. You'll have to check your games tomorrow to see the surprise!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ooooooooooh, surprise on Valentine's Day!!!! Thank you Kalinda. Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

eta: Oh, kkhaddict I love that song. Happy Valentine's Day doll.

Let's not forget everyone in a different time zone where today is Valentine's Day...Happy Valentines Day today!

Remember in school where you had to bring a Valentine for everyone or you couldn't give them out? Not my school. It was 2rd grade, the biggest kid in my class, he was the biggest kid in the school.....insulted my bestie. We're out on the playground and I accosted him about it. He wouldn't "take it back' so I decked him. I knocked him on his a$$ on the soft snow, sat down on his chest and was punching him with little girl fists of fury. A crowd of kids encircled us, cheering -She's beating up a boy beating up a boy. My brother a 6th grader pushes his way to to middle, sees me and proudly proclaims " that's no a girl that's my sister." He was so proud of me. The principal came and pulled me off John's chest and gave John detention. Next day was Valentine's Day. John had 1 card, and it was for me. He was my 1st boyfriend. Btw. It was fighting like that with my brother was what made me so fearless, and proficient at the same time. Happy Valentine's Day Ace.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Aww What a cute story Koko!
    At my school you could send these little chocolates to people and I got one in 5th grade and I really didn't like the boy. I was so embarrassed I refused to tell my friends who it was from (I said it wasn't signed. I'm not even sure if it was actually signed, I think I just knew who it was from) and I hated it so much I didn't even want to each the chocolate and gave it all to my friends...
    Now I feel really bad for the poor guy (we became good friends later, he is sweet as can be) but back then I just couldn't understand how he could be so horrible to me.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Thank you so much Kalinda! I'm already so excited for tomorrow for some reasons, with your spoilers even more! And I don't even have a boyfriend and I'm single! 😂
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers, Kalinda!
    I'm lowkey wishing that the surprise would be 4 tb boxes insted of 1, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see ��
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Very cute opener, Koko. Tapping wins again!

The Valentine's Day celebrations will continue with a 5-Heart Throwback Event & Throwback Sale. You'll have to check your games tomorrow to see the surprise!

Does that mean it's a dating event?

My doll already broke up with Nick Miller...
    hackers can burn in hell
  • xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
    I'm hoping for an easy midweek! I had to grind so hard on the weekend event to get everything.

My Vday story: Out of the 7 years I've been with my boyfriend, we have only been able to celebrate 2 Valentines days together, now going to be 3 tomorrow! We started dating while he lived where I do but then moved down to Georgia, I live in Connecticut. He was either down in GA for school or work and then when he moved back up to CT, he was either working or I was in school on Vday. At the time, neither of us drove so we could only celebrate if Vday fell on a weekend. We almost didn't get to celebrate it tomorrow because his car battery died but he was lucky that my mom was willing to drive him around to find the right one! Apparently, we just have bad luck with Vday :rolleyes: As for when I was younger, elementary age, I don't really remember much except that we would always make little boxes for our valentines and everyone had to bring in a valentine for every kid in your class.
    ​Android Player
    Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
    KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Yay for surprises and dating TB events!
    I get the honor of celebrating the day with my boyfriend tomorrow. We are going get haircuts, which I am soooo excited about, haha. Then we will be going to a movie and dinner. Classic. Simple. But full of love.

I'm anxious to see what the surprise in game will be!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Is too much to hope for the surprise to be Glu finally letting us date and marry Cassio? XD
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I have a feeling our surprise might have something to do with makeup, possibly the lipsticks we voted on that were said to be revealed in feburuary
    Narwalls, your story is inspiring. If seeing each other on VDay was hard, I can imagine the other occasions being hard as well. Glad tomorrow you'll be together. It's nice when mom's care and help out like that. Yay Mom.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Gf's out of town, and I have an exam on Thursday so at least that has me occupied. I got a bunch of shirts in mail, I'll plan something when she's back! This will be our second year together. Usually I'm single at this time of the year or it's someone new, so this one's kinda special hehe. :p

I hope there's something for the boys too in the game!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I have to acknowledge that today is #InternetFriendsDay and I couldn't find a better place to post about it. Thanks for making the forum (and our whole online community) an awesome place to connect with people!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Princess GarciaPrincess Garcia Registered Users 14 Posts
    I think the surprise was a dress that kim gave herself! ������ I got it.
    Yay I just got the surprise, such a lovely one too!! Thank you!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I luv reading everyone's rl luv stories. Every year I'm usually single on valentine's day.:(
    giphy_3.gif

My new doll needs a boo so she gonna take her dates to a cheap restaurant/club lol :D for the 5 throwback event. She's really broke after the dating event just recently.

My other doll will have cheap dates too with her fiancé. She's also hoping to climb up the top couples list (but she's got a long way to take that #1 spot:cool:).
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Here are Iolanthe and Ilmari with their gifts.
    KKH_Screenshot_1487051417486.jpg
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Not a huge fan of the male surprise but it's free and I'm so thankful for the thought GLU put into the holiday! <3
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm so glad to hear that the guy dolls also receive a Valentines gift from Kim.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    I love Kim's surprise! So cute!!
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Happy Valentine's Day everyone! <3<3<3

I got and really like the surprise!

I'm hoping to get to no. 1 on the top couples list for the first time ever during this event, I'm currently at number 13. Oh, and to get some good box prizes after last week's double-kash disappointment!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Very cute surprise. And I actually like the guys item better than the girls.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Another week I don't get offered a throwback box. Can someone who does make it to the 4th box post their palette? I'm curious to see what they're offering.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    What a great Valentines gift,. Morning everyone. Happy Valentines Day everyone. Love your ftidnds, your family , even your neighbors and strangers today, fill your heart with so much love that but just spills out into everything you do today. And if you have a sweetie.....you'll love them even more.
    [video=youtube_share;y2DvB9BuHGg]https://youtu.be/y2DvB9BuHGg[/video]

Happy_Valentines_Day_2016_animated_Gifs.gif

I know the video was made recognizing aids awareness, but it's awesome anytime. Think love
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I got energy in my first box, this was de rest of the pallette:
    I'm still missing some black box items, but they just don't show up in my palettes..??

IMG_6003.jpg

Then I opened four Throwback boxes as I am nearing the completion of current Throwback items, here are my winnings from those:

IMG_6004.jpg

IMG_6010.jpg

I'm now only missing 13 Throwback items: 2 cloting items, 2 accessories and 9 (!!!) hairstyles. Almost there!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
    I'm actually not too thrilled about another dating event.. I used up all my cash in the last one, even having to buy some since I really wanted the dress! I'll probably just do the first 2 boxes and then continue storylines.

Also, is there a thread that has a list of all the throwback items? I'm missing most but I want to keep track.
    ​Android Player
    Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
    KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Also, is there a thread that has a list of all the throwback items? I'm missing most but I want to keep track.

Yes, there is an encyclopedia thread with all of the items.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections