Happy Valentine's Day -2/14/17 Aare we tappin or yappin? MidweekEvent?

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Another week I don't get offered a throwback box. Can someone who does make it to the 4th box post their palette? I'm curious to see what they're offering.

Same thing happens to me. Hopefully they'll add some new Throwback items soon.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • QsmossQsmoss Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey Guys I am A new poster here love coming on and reading the forum post. I just wanted to share not sure if this has happened to many but while playing last night I received a Call from KIM and she thanked me for being a loyal player and gave me the cutest dress!! has anyone else experienced this.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy Valentine’s Day!!!!

So another round of dates at Oak, that’s cool I’ll be able to level up the ‘Lovers 6’ achievement and see if this time I get something from my liking, guys’ level 5 gift is brown as poo! Thanks for the surprise too is very sweet when ‘Kim’ thanks us for playing XD. And here we go, started with kash on my first box and energy on the second…

We don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day here today, ours is on June, close to my B’day.

Aww so many cute stories! I like specially those of kid’s Vdays, I also have a story to share, I was at the 3rd grade and I fell in ‘love’ with my best friend at the time. I spent the next 3 years trying to impress her, but she always putted me in the friendzone.

On the first Valentine’s Day, I brought a Teddy bear and a card to her (I can’t remember everything, but I think I used to bought something to her every year) and she got very surprised, next day she brought me something too and I was all excitement.

Once I called her to a ‘date’, we spent the whole day together, we had lunch at my parents’ house and we went to a park, such a fun time! I remember to be so happy that day, she was all ‘mine’! True is that she never belong to me, she liked another boy (once I fought him lol).

I decided to make her jelly and started to date the hottest girl of my class (this girl was really intense, she used to write some steamy letters to me at age 10!), of course it didn’t worked. At the end of that year I confessed all my love to her and she acted all shocked (really?). Next year I didn’t spoke to her for a while.

I just back off and went all platonic during the last couple of years, before we changed schools and stopped to see each other frequently.
    I have to acknowledge that today is #InternetFriendsDay and I couldn't find a better place to post about it. Thanks for making the forum (and our whole online community) an awesome place to connect with people!

I need to say that I’m so grateful to have you around, the game’s quality improved a lot since you started your job here! Thanks.:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Qsmoss wrote: »
    Hey Guys I am A new poster here love coming on and reading the forum post. I just wanted to share not sure if this has happened to many but while playing last night I received a Call from KIM and she thanked me for being a loyal player and gave me the cutest dress!! has anyone else experienced this.

Hi and welcome to the forum

Welcome.jpg

Yes, we've all gotten a Valentines Day gift from Kim. Girls got that dress and I believe guys got a long coat. I could be wrong. We're all talking about it, and other things in the Event thread. I'm going to merge this, and then pm you.

So glad you posted. Happy Valentines Day Qsmoss. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I keep getting stuck with dumb 1 and 2 hour dates. I keep canceling the 1 hour and the few 2 hour ones I did wasted so much energy because I'd only need a few hearts and the only options needed 8-9 energy. This is why I stopped grinding after earning the shoes this weekend. And thankfully I did, else I would have no cash for this event.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy Valentine's Day! Happy to hear you like the surprise :)

twitter_6_2_valentines_promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Why the heck would we buy a horse?!?!
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Why the heck would we buy a horse?!?!

What horse? :eek:
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh wow I so desperately want my dolls to have a separate eyebrow color (like that doll on the ads) because that's my most desirable coveted request:(. To be quite honest, I'm not really a huge fan of the NARS eyes.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

What horse? :eek:

Ray is always telling everyone that my doll and her latest beau are adopting a horse, as if that is a marker of a solid relationship. I wonder if it was a long-ago typo for house??? Because that is a sign of commitment.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Ray is always telling everyone that my doll and her latest beau are adopting a horse, as if that is a marker of a solid relationship. I wonder if it was a long-ago typo for house??? Because that is a sign of commitment.

Oh wow hahaha! It probably is a typo! That's hilarious!
    Daily iOS KKH player

OH!! Ok. Yes I've always thought that was weird. I don't think it would be house because of the "adopting" part. Probably just Glu's idea of a weird comment about the weird idea of commenting about a relationship.
    OH!! Ok. Yes I've always thought that was weird. I don't think it would be house because of the "adopting" part. Probably just Glu's idea of a weird comment about the weird idea of commenting about a relationship.

LOL, I didn't think about the "adopting" part - yes, they must mean that we are adopting a horse. Yee haw!
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    I just made it to #1 on the top couples list and received 35 k-stars. Then opened my second event box and got 25 k-stars! So I am a very happy camper right now!! :)

And I actually received a TB item in my first box which never happens. I got the camera purse.
    Congrats! And that's a super coincidence because I got the camera purse in my first box too :)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Congrats! And that's a super coincidence because I got the camera purse in my first box too :)

That camera bag is amazing! It looks classier than the camera purses I've seen IRL.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Hey, Kalinda!

Going through the encyclopedia of event items, I noticed that TB boxes haven't been updated in a LONG time and I can see that other users are starting to notice that aswell.
    Honestly, I'm slowly getting tired of seeing the same items I know I'm never going to get (I literally have the worst luck:(), so it'd be awesome if we get some more recent items to show up in our palettes.
    Hi Lana Happy Valentine's Day! I'm sorry you're tired of waiting. If you want to make an impact, you should probably urge these others users to voice their own impatience. But I think glu probably has a schedule.
    Anyway, are you enjoying the event? Oh hey, we have a Valentine's Day picture thread. We'd love to see your doll enjoying the Holiday. (This is my attempt to coax you into playing with us more.) Here's the thread.http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?239510-Valentines-Day-Picture-Cards]

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Heya, Koko! Happy Valentine's Day to you aswell! :o

Oh, I'm not really trying to rush Glu into immediately updating TB item selection, I just thought that it'd be a good idea to give them a little reminder (in case anyone even sees my comment, of course) for the future. I assume they have some other, bigger priorities at the moment.

I'm loving the event! Haven't had any luck when it comes to TB boxes, as I've mentioned above, but I can definitely feel the 'love is in the air' spirit with the dress Kim just blessed us with!
    I'm mostly busy with school nowadays, so I don't have as much time to spend on here, but I'll definitely try to be more involved with this forum. I'll jump into the VD Picture Card thread right away~!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thank you for the beautiful surprise, Glu! The dress is really cute :)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats guys for getting some goodies, got more kash on the gold box.

LOL, I didn't think about the "adopting" part - yes, they must mean that we are adopting a horse. Yee haw!

We talked about this once and we come to conclusion that when a couple adopts a puppy generally that means things are serious between them, so Ray means that things are really serious since the couple is adopting a horse lol.
    twitter_6_2_valentines_promo.jpg

I absolutely love these poses, wish someday we get them, now what calls totally my attention is the guy's blushing cheeks. Gosh I would kill to get those as a facial feature complement at the wardrobe, cause I have this natural pink blush over my cheek bones that looks like I'm wearing blush powder all the time. :o

#foreverblushing
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    @glu if these midweek "throwback" events are the only thing you can offer during the week it would be nice if the boxes was updated with recent items and occasionally placing the tb items in the closet for those who don't like to gamble. I also feel switching it up a bit with the "show your style event" where there is two tb boxes and two new clothing items.
    Sophie
    @glu if these midweek "throwback" events are the only thing you can offer during the week it would be nice if the boxes was updated with recent items and occasionally placing the tb items in the closet for those who don't like to gamble. I also feel switching it up a bit with the "show your style event" where there is two tb boxes and two new clothing items.
    Amen, gurl.
    Lana~ wrote: »
    Heya, Koko! Happy Valentine's Day to you aswell! :o

Oh, I'm not really trying to rush Glu into immediately updating TB item selection, I just thought that it'd be a good idea to give them a little reminder (in case anyone even sees my comment, of course) for the future. I assume they have some other, bigger priorities at the moment.

I'm loving the event! Haven't had any luck when it comes to TB boxes, as I've mentioned above, but I can definitely feel the 'love is in the air' spirit with the dress Kim just blessed us with!
    I'm mostly busy with school nowadays, so I don't have as much time to spend on here, but I'll definitely try to be more involved with this forum. I'll jump into the VD Picture Card thread right away~!

Awesome. (saw your doll, she lookds great there) and good luck with school. I got a lovely pair of RL earrings from my bu. Dinner out this weekend and I had a nice time. I made a cheese cake for him, and carrot cake cupcakes for Baba. Can you believe he doesn't like cheesecake? Now I'm tired,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

that part made me laugh. i get the same thing but it's only 2nd in weird things Ray has said. During the Who Wore It Tackiest event I got this:

1e6vyp.jpg

Hopefully Ray & Sandra and everyone else had a nice Valentines and get enough rest to buy chocolate on sale today
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I just checked the event encyclopedia and it looks like right now the items up until the New Years event 2015/2016 are in the TB boxes.
    To be really honest, personally I'd be happy if Glu holds off on adding more items to the boxes... I'm missing a lot of them and I've just now gotten through most of the tacky accessories and tons of shoes so I'm finally getting closer to the pretty dresses and even possibly hair... but if they add more items I'm back to square one, and will just be getting accessories and shoes for months on end again.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Almost all items up to and including April Fools 2016 are included in the current Throwback. A few event items have not been added, such as the sailor hat:

IMG_6052.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    A lot more players are no where near done. And for those who are just Now starting to see hair in the boxes (remember it's believed there is a pattern? ) then an influx of new items will just push those of us who aren't buying a lot of tbs to the end of the line again as far as getting hair, and other highly valued items. Jmo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I had to chuckle, I had not read ups to Lii's comment, but it's exactly what I was trying to say.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Almost all items up to and including April Fools 2016 are included in the current Throwback. A few event items have not been added, such as the sailor hat:

IMG_6052.jpg

Wow, that goes back a long time. It was one of my 1st event hairstyles. Brings tears to my eyes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary