Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    But what gig is that part of? Sniff Sniff.

I remember reading it comes after the Cassio storyline where you film a motorcycle movie. The name of the gig where you can purchase the dress is something obvious that has "the dress" in the title, so you'll know it when you see it.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Good morning!! Did anyone order something from the Kylie Valentine's Collection?? I just could not help myself... I can't wait for them to arrive!!!

IMG_5486.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Good morning!! Did anyone order something from the Kylie Valentine's Collection?? I just could not help myself... I can't wait for them to arrive!!!

IMG_5486.jpg

Hey Linda! I've have a product from Kylie's original lip kit range (the 'Koko K' shade) and I use it a lot, it's very long lasting and I love it, so I'm sure you'll be pleased with your purchases :) I'll have to check out the Valentine collection, looks great!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I remember reading it comes after the Cassio storyline where you film a motorcycle movie. The name of the gig where you can purchase the dress is something obvious that has "the dress" in the title, so you'll know it when you see it.

Aww thanks, 2 games still have one task from that, but the other is doner than done, and never even SAW Kendall. I've been watching for a Kendall option since I first heard about the damm dress I'm probably not buying. AND signed up for VIP yesterday, today it's gone, but I can't sign up again because it says' I'm already signed up. AAAAAAAAAAH. I want my 10 extra energy. Wah Wah Wah.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Have the games that have the Cassio tasks gotten the VIP task yet? I haven't gotten the VIP one and I'm wondering if that's the hold up. I think I have one more gig for the movie storyline.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm confused. There's the VIP task where you bid on either Kim or Cassio, and get new clothing. And then there's a storyline task where you choose between Kim and Cassio again, and another guy for an ad after which you get 5 k-stars.

These are two separate gigs, right?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I'm confused. There's the VIP task where you bid on either Kim or Cassio, and get new clothing. And then there's a storyline task where you choose between Kim and Cassio again, and another guy for an ad after which you get 5 k-stars.

These are two separate gigs, right?

They are.:)
  • Options
    These NPCs are cracking me up. Everything from the teal mustache to the suspenders and shorts look.

yUHj5ES.png?3
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    These NPCs are cracking me up. Everything from the teal mustache to the suspenders and shorts look.

yUHj5ES.png?3

Oh wow, I thought mine were looking funny but they had nothing on those two!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    That is too oolong funny. It's the teal eyebrows that get to me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lol they're dressed up badly on my games too:D

wsOqw.jpg

original-da9dedf3ee39194d284b87c31ef14211.jpg

yUHj5ES.png?3

Oh BTW has any of my android posse seen Carol Davida current in-game message? I can't grab a screen shot since both of my dolls are so disconnected on KKH land. I wish that there was another alternative (social media account) to connect my second game. I really don't wanna create another Facebook account just for gaming.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Carol, I tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Lol they're dressed up badly on my games too:D

original-da9dedf3ee39194d284b87c31ef14211.jpg

Is that supposed to be a puka shell necklace? Because it kinda looks like pearls lol
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Carol, I tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full. :)

Oops sorry about that.:o

I've cleared up my inbox so you can try to send me a PM again.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    For me, it's another busy day sorting out John's estate. I've done this process numerous times when I worked in wills and probate for a while after qualifying, though no amount of experience and legal knowledge can prepare you for how hard it is when you're dealing with the estate of a loved one. Not just a loved one; my husband, soulmate and best friend. It's 11 years ago this May that I met my John working in my aunt's restaurant in Barcelona, we fell in love instantly. We were steadily together for 5 years during my studies at uni. Although we tried to go our separate ways, it was always as if we were missing part of ourselves while we lived separately and always ended up back together. We always ended up moving near to each other, spoke and saw each other most days and spent every Christmas and birthdays together etc and my family was very much his; my mum called him son and my sister saw him as a brother. When we found out that his illness was terminal, we spent time last summer at my mums house catching up and an old flame was rekindled. We'd obviously found our true soulmates in each other (not many people get that chance!), so we decided to honour our relationship and the years we had been in each other's lives with a wedding ceremony. The best decision I've ever made in my life ❤ during his last few months, we visited places he'd always dreamed of, went out to Spain to give emotional farewells to the people who had became friends/colleagues and also extended family members to him. He had such an interesting life... and although he missed out on what was seen to be a 'traditional family' after being taken in to care after the the death of his parents at a young age, he gained a family when he met me, my family adored him and you could tell during family gatherings that he knew he was truly loved. ❤❤❤
    I woke up this morning with this song in my head. Not usually my type of music, but at the moment, its lyrics strike a chord with me. Hope you enjoy.

Thank you to the amazing people here who have helped me through dark times, and thanks to the KKH forum community in general - who could have thought a game could bring people together like this? Xxx

[video=youtube_share;eN9qeNi8prI]https://youtu.be/eN9qeNi8prI[/video]
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Can we talk about how hot Vats is looking today? OMG :D

20170206_141233.png
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow thanks Lara!:o

I always send welcome gifts to my new friends, but you'll get an extra attention after this.;)
    AmyT wrote: »
    For me, it's another busy day sorting out John's estate. I've done this process numerous times when I worked in wills and probate for a while after qualifying, though no amount of experience and legal knowledge can prepare you for how hard it is when you're dealing with the estate of a loved one. Not just a loved one; my husband, soulmate and best friend. It's 11 years ago this May that I met my John working in my aunt's restaurant in Barcelona, we fell in love instantly. We were steadily together for 5 years during my studies at uni. Although we tried to go our separate ways, it was always as if we were missing part of ourselves while we lived separately and always ended up back together. We always ended up moving near to each other, spoke and saw each other most days and spent every Christmas and birthdays together etc and my family was very much his; my mum called him son and my sister saw him as a brother. When we found out that his illness was terminal, we spent time last summer at my mums house catching up and an old flame was rekindled. We'd obviously found our true soulmates in each other (not many people get that chance!), so we decided to honour our relationship and the years we had been in each other's lives with a wedding ceremony. The best decision I've ever made in my life ❤ during his last few months, we visited places he'd always dreamed of, went out to Spain to give emotional farewells to the people who had became friends/colleagues and also extended family members to him. He had such an interesting life... and although he missed out on what was seen to be a 'traditional family' after being taken in to care after the the death of his parents at a young age, he gained a family when he met me, my family adored him and you could tell during family gatherings that he knew he was truly loved. ❤❤❤
    I woke up this morning with this song in my head. Not usually my type of music, but at the moment, its lyrics strike a chord with me. Hope you enjoy.

Thank you to the amazing people here who have helped me through dark times, and thanks to the KKH forum community in general - who could have thought a game could bring people together like this? Xxx

Awww Amy, your story with John touchs my heart profoundly. The end of it isn't what as we wish it were, but the development seems so beautiful yet that bittersweet.

You're honoring his memory everytime you write or tell this, I can't think on something so legit to be experienced in life than love and I'm sure you both had it. Whatever happens in the next chapters of your life you'll remember of this feeling and will always find strenght on it and that way John will live forever.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Amy, such a beautiful love story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us :) Hugs girl ❤ ❤
  • Options
    Amy, my heart breaks for your loss. Just keep remembering all the good times, like you've shared. You family opening ranks and pulling him in is so wonderful. Your whole family must be feeling it. I'm so glad you were with him on his travels. You are so strong, and I don't think he's very far. He's in your heart and mind, he's part of you forever. (((hug)))
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I'm sending you all my love Amy. What a beautiful love story, what a wonderful partnership. I hope I am lucky enough to one day find someone as special as you both obviously were to each other. Cherish these memories and share with us anything you want any time you want. And take comfort in the fact soul mates are eternal. *hugs*
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    Thank you everyone xoxo
    I'm sorry if that was too open or emotional. I had so much on my mind yesterday morning, I hate having to deal with the practicalities and red tape when all I want to do is close the curtains, sit on my own and grieve. My heart feels heavy yet empty.
    I know he's still with me... the only person who could have been able to get me through this past month is him so I know now that he hasn't left my side.
    Some days are worse than others, yesterday was a down day. I have the support of my family, especially my amazing sister, and to feel the kindness and support from people here is so lovely and adds to the strength I need to get through this. You're all such lovely people. Much love xxx ❤
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    This is the place you share as much or as little. The expression 'apropos of nuthin' is almost always used in conversational casual speech, as if between 2 buddies just being open. We all love you Amy, we are here for you. and You speak so from the heart, I think it rings a bell in each of us. We can't help but to think back to a past loved one of our own. That's always a good thing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Amy, your story is heartbreaking. The tears start to flood my eyes when I read your lines. You are such a wonderful person and I admire your strenght from the deepest bottom of my heart. I'm glad that you have such a great support system in your life and I hope you know that there are always people here to listen to you too :)
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Amy, I love you. You are one amazing, strong woman!
    And I am so glad you are back. ��
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Amy, so much love to you, girl. You are truly an amazing person and it sounds like your husband was, too, and managed to touch a lot of lives.
  • Options
    Aww Jax usually has the sweetest in-game messages ever :o
    original-f4f2bd27e76bf8362d7662ebdb903edf.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I'm about to level up and IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!! I was for sure that it was going to happen when I woke up this morning with a full energy bar so I woke up 2 times last night to dump my energy. No dice. This morning I dumped my energy. Nada.
  • Options
    oh, I'm sorry you're getting up for this. Here's my tip...(ok I'm kraykray) If I'm really really close to finishing, when I first get up, I do my gig by doing all but the last energy on any task, till I have emptied most of my energy. So, if it's a date, I do 4 taps of the 5, and move on to another that takes 4. I tap 3. I do this till I'm just about out of energy, except for the 7 or so to finish the tasks. That way, rather than leveling with a nearly full tank, you've tapped out almost everything, and go around doing the last tap for each task. You may, or may not level up, but after dumping the full tank, I then pretty much tap out the energy as I get it. But it doesn't always help. Once I got up in the morning all set to do the tap it all but the last one, and the very first tap popped out one single XP and yeah, That's the one that leveled me. I got 1 extra energy. So, no matter how hard you plan, how thoroughly psyched you are....one single tap and you're done, so try not to sweat it. If you do it right, great, otherwise.....it's just the energy cost of playing and the chances you take. But don't lose sleep if you don't have to.

My fingers are crossed for a great level up, when your energy is very low. Biggest bang for the buck. :) We've asked and asked that please just give us the full tank on top of what we have. But glu doesn't seem to want to do that. I guess they see it as another way to challenge us, and it IS a game after all. Personally, I am challenged enough trying to decide how to dress my doll each time. Now THAT's my challenge. Good luck soundspretty. Happy Leveling up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Finally had it happen! It took a lot longer than I thought. Your tip was really good though - I'll have to try that next time. It was a little hard with the dates because I wasn't sure how actions would fill up my meter. I wouldn't want to use 20 energy if I only needed 8, you know? And after all that it wasn't even a great level up - only item that unlocked was a dress :(
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Well, y'all, I am taking a KKH break. I was going to wait til Lent (I am not Catholic but tons of people in my area are, so there is lots of support during Lent because everyone is giving up something lol). I am cutting out all extraneous spending for awhile, to get used to my new budget and see how far my money goes with new utility bills. Also, there are some things I want to purchase for my new house, and that is more important to me than virtual hairstyles right now. Notice I said right now :) I will probably lurk around here, and habit will have me stopping by here on Thursdays to check out spoilers, but I will just have to save my change for a throwback sale when I return.

Happy tapping!