13Next

Comments

• LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Is anyone doing the weekend storyline?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Is anyone doing the weekend storyline?

I started it. I'm not looking to cheat on my husband, so curious where this is going to go.

Here's my free box. Nada this week. I really liked the dress, but as I'm low on Kstars, I'm stopping.

nu4skwH.png
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Wonder what box the puppy bag was in. It wasn't even in my palette at all.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    webra wrote: »
    I started it. I'm not looking to cheat on my husband, so curious where this is going to go.

Here's my free box. Nada this week. I really liked the dress, but as I'm low on Kstars, I'm stopping.

nu4skwH.png
    There are two routes. In one you flirt with the firefighter and Misty gets all excited because finally she gets to help you out. Afterwards she calls and tells you he is going to be at the next event in New York and that you should go there.
    The other option is to blow the firefighter off and then you can tell him that he should go talk to Clare (or whatever her name was) afterwards you get a call from Misty about how thankful Clare was for your help and that she invited the guy to her next event to New York and you need to come to help her.

The option to tell the firefighter to go talk to Clare is a bit hidden so you might have to tap around a bit.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    There are two routes. In one you flirt with the firefighter and Misty gets all excited because finally she gets to help you out. Afterwards she calls and tells you he is going to be at the next event in New York and that you should go there.
    The other option is to blow the firefighter off and then you can tell him that he should go talk to Clare (or whatever her name was) afterwards you get a call from Misty about how thankful Clare was for your help and that she invited the guy to her next event to New York and you need to come to help her.

The option to tell the firefighter to go talk to Clare is a bit hidden so you might have to tap around a bit.

Thanks for the tip, Lii!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Wonder what box the puppy bag was in. It wasn't even in my palette at all.

It wasn't in my palette either. I'd love to have it for my male doll but I don't have too many k stars to use to chase it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    You guys, I'm on the second gig now but something is glitching very bad. As I entered Oak it took me straight to Cindy's dialogue which I cannot escape. Looks like someone (she?) put some oily rags next to the flame and she's talking to Richard. I have only the option to watch. Well, as I press watch it's taking me back to her in a loop. It's a horrible glitch which I can't escape in any way. I closed the game down completely but it's taking me straight there. It's the most infuriating thing, I'm trapped in my game. Has anyone done the second gig successfully?
    Game Centre: +Lya+
    Lia wrote: »
    You guys, I'm on the second gig now but something is glitching very bad. As I entered Oak it took me straight to Cindy's dialogue which I cannot escape. Looks like someone (she?) put some oily rags next to the flame and she's talking to Richard. I have only the option to watch. Well, as I press watch it's taking me back to her in a loop. It's a horrible glitch which I can't escape in any way. I closed the game down completely but it's taking me straight there. It's the most infuriating thing, I'm trapped in my game. Has anyone done the second gig successfully?
    That's weird, I didn't have that problem in either of my games. I think the dialogue should take you over to the firefighter, he should say something and then you get to choose how to react.
    That's really worrying me. This has been the worst event for me. I opened 6 boxes where I got only energy and now this.
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I got the shoes in my free box and spent 40 stars and got the dress! I've had good luck with boxes the past few events...

I'm working on the earnable hair now, even though I said I wouldn't grind for it, lol.

I'm doing the storyline, but I'm not really paying attention to it.
    Uhh, yeah so in keeping up with the tradition of weekend storylines failing to follow through this one also seems to be going nowhere....
    After the second gig the fireman calls you (no matter whether you flirted or not) and your only option is to turn it down. Maybe I went wrong somewhere in the game where I was trying to flirt with him? Not sure. Then misty calls and sets up a friend date.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Uhh, yeah so in keeping up with the tradition of weekend storylines failing to follow through this one also seems to be going nowhere....
    After the second gig the fireman calls you (no matter whether you flirted or not) and your only option is to turn it down. Maybe I went wrong somewhere in the game where I was trying to flirt with him? Not sure. Then misty calls and sets up a friend date.

I think it doesn't matter how you act toward him. I didn't flirt bc my doll is married, and I got the Misty call too. I suspect there was nothing else than that written for the storyline.

Have you tried a hard restart? I didn't have any problems, but maybe others have...?
    I tried everything I could think of and I reported the issue as well, but now the time has run out and I'm so annoyed. Even with the gig finished I still cannot get rid of the dialogue so I might miss on the event if it doesn't get sorted.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    a8TicfI.png?1

Finished last night, and I must say that it was the easiest event ever since I got two of the boxes items and the bonus were huge. Very cool cause I like the earnables.

So sorry about your storyline trouble Lia! I started mine today just for fun and I just finished the second gig and everything went well. Both NPC's were looking good this time.

Anyway, good luck to everyone that are still grinding.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    That storyline was extremely weird. The diva wanted to date the firefighter so badly though. Meh she ain't wanna play matchmatcher for an NPC who was badly dressed for the date with the fireman lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I tried everything I could think of and I reported the issue as well, but now the time has run out and I'm so annoyed. Even with the gig finished I still cannot get rid of the dialogue so I might miss on the event if it doesn't get sorted.

Lia, I'm so sorry. When the timer ran out did the end of gig payout screen pop up? When you leave the venue, is there a call about the next gig or was that the last in the event? And finally, can you still do reality shows for event points?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Is there anyone here who is a VIP member? I did the trial and am now considering paying for VIP, even though my game is still glitched in terms of contacts and also not getting luxe goals. Do you guys think it's worth it? Have you been offered another VIP exclusive story that gave you more items?
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    Lia, I'm so sorry. When the timer ran out did the end of gig payout screen pop up? When you leave the venue, is there a call about the next gig or was that the last in the event? And finally, can you still do reality shows for event points?

Koko, when the gig finished I got the payout screen with 1 star. But I cannot leave Oak, I can't do anything in my game and what's so sad is I got a reply saying because it's the weekend no one will be able to fix this for me. I'm really upset I've had to miss the items, I never got to win anything this weekend.
    D2AEAF23-4877-4A31-832E-EECB33374034_zpsmiaalsti.png
    I press watch and the screen shifts to me for a split second, then back to the same dialogue over and over again ��
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Got the shoes in my free box, yey! So happy about that because I really like those shoes! I'd like the dress too, but I'm not going to spent any k stars to chase it so I'm happy only with the shoes. Here was my pallette, I was scared of that purple blouse tho...

Screenshot_20170219-151147_zpsgrg6swer_edit_1487513985108_zps2c6l0u5p.jpeg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I don't know what the heck is wrong with my palettes every week. I'm noticing that I'm only seeing two items on my freebie gift boxes. And I'm having terrible luck too.:( I'm wondering what's up with that⁉:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Was kind of a fail weekend for me. Didn't get anything in my free gift box and didn't grind because I didn't want the hair, shoes, or earrings. I only wanted the dress but decided not to go for it.

I didn't finish the event, did not make it to the hair. But thats ok! Its just because I had an amazing weekend away with my best friends as a late birthday present to me and I was having too much fun to play. So its totally fine to me!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I had a good weekend overall. I didn't make it to the earnable hairstyle, but I got the GB hair in my free box! So, I'm a very happy tapper.
    ****I play on ios****
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    Was kind of a fail weekend for me. Didn't get anything in my free gift box and didn't grind because I didn't want the hair, shoes, or earrings. I only wanted the dress but decided not to go for it.

I didn't finish the event, did not make it to the hair. But thats ok! Its just because I had an amazing weekend away with my best friends as a late birthday present to me and I was having too much fun to play. So its totally fine to me!

Where did you go? Birthday trips are awesome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Where did you go? Birthday trips are awesome.

We went to Philadelphia. The three of us were roommates and lived in Philly for a few years so it was fun to go back!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    That sounds great. Nothing like revisiting old stomping grounds.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Is there anyone here who is a VIP member? I did the trial and am now considering paying for VIP, even though my game is still glitched in terms of contacts and also not getting luxe goals. Do you guys think it's worth it? Have you been offered another VIP exclusive story that gave you more items?

Hi, W&B. So far I'm still a Silver VIP member. It's kind of dimming though, because no, no additional VIP gigs; no more gifts; I already bought what Early Access things I wanted, and like anyone else, I can't get the Gold ones; and I have no VIP Partnerships completed. Just one random tile here and there. There's more regular Partnership tiles in my gb's than VIP ones. And just energy and a couple stars; the usual, so people should know VIP membership, our gb's are basically the same. And I get bounced from the Gold tiles, of course. I'll wait another update, maybe two, before I make a decision whether or not to unsubscribe. It was all fun at the beginning, but with nothing even a little bit exciting during the interim, I might just cancel it. But again, need to see how it goes after each update I guess. Like I said, it's kinda waning, and doesn't feel too special anymore. $360/year just may not be worth it. I'm just back to doing side gigs and considering when to start my third comeback. If VIP happenings only occur during a new update, maybe there's enough to keep a person occupied with that alone. The rest of the time is like everyone else--hoping to get enough tiles for an item, stars, energy. If, however, each update brings new item gifts--along with the VIP storyline; and there's great new Early Access stuff to buy, as some things def were; well, even so, I'm pretty sure I'd soon again end up in the same boat I am now. Thirty dollars down and nothing going on.:)
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hi, W&B. So far I'm still a Silver VIP member. It's kind of dimming though, because no, no additional VIP gigs; no more gifts; I already bought what Early Access things I wanted, and like anyone else, I can't get the Gold ones; and I have no VIP Partnerships completed. Just one random tile here and there. There's more regular Partnership tiles in my gb's than VIP ones. And just energy and a couple stars; the usual, so people should know VIP membership, our gb's are basically the same. And I get bounced from the Gold tiles, of course. I'll wait another update, maybe two, before I make a decision whether or not to unsubscribe. It was all fun at the beginning, but with nothing even a little bit exciting during the interim, I might just cancel it. But again, need to see how it goes after each update I guess. Like I said, it's kinda waning, and doesn't feel too special anymore. $360/year just may not be worth it. I'm just back to doing side gigs and considering when to start my third comeback. If VIP happenings only occur during a new update, maybe there's enough to keep a person occupied with that alone. The rest of the time is like everyone else--hoping to get enough tiles for an item, stars, energy. If, however, each update brings new item gifts--along with the VIP storyline; and there's great new Early Access stuff to buy, as some things def were; well, even so, I'm pretty sure I'd soon again end up in the same boat I am now. Thirty dollars down and nothing going on.:)
    Thanks for getting back to me isa! Definitely food for thought.... *strokes invisible beard*
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    Thanks for getting back to me isa! Definitely food for thought.... *strokes invisible beard*

Heh, heh, heh, that's funny. W&B, you're always welcome, you know that. I'm just so happy to see you here!<3
    At left, and top, right: real NYFW model. Bottom, right: coat and dress are the KK "uniform." Without coat draped over shoulders.

IMG_3669_zpsbjaxpgg1.jpeg