Fyber issues

Dany27Dany27 Registered Users 22 Posts
Any one else having issues with Fyber? Friday when everything was doubled I downloaded a bunch of apps and never received kstars. When I went to support to see about wait times there was nothing there normally I'd see past completed offers. And the apps are no longer in the offer section, I only say this because I've not received kstars before and offer will still be there so I'd open the app for an additional minute offer would disappear and I'd get my kstars. Anyways I've been emailing back and forth and fingers crossed it all gets worked out and I get my kstars. I tried to test my luck a few minutes ago and same thing no kstars and still doesn't show up in support. Just wondering if there is something going on with them and if it's affecting anyone else.
Daily iOS 10 player
FB friend requests welcome at https://www.facebook.com/dany.may27

Comments

• LorieLorie Registered Users 2 Posts
    Happened to me too, I am still playing Game of war and Mobile strike to reach a certain level to get K-stars but I don't think it's gonna happen.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have experience with mobile strike. You think you only have to get to level 6 or 10ndepending on which offer, but you have to get either your Headquarters or your Stonghold to that level. When you look on the support page of the offers do you see the details of the deal? (payout & waiting time).

That info should be there for everyone. For the blank support page, I'd screenshot the blank support page then you have to contact fiber. Tell them what happened and include your screenshot. By any chance, did you transfer to a new device or reinstall? That would wipe it clean.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're aware of the issue that was happening on Fyber's end, but it has been resolved!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Dany27Dany27 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I've been waiting 3 weeks to hear from Fyber about my issues and held off on offers.. Decided to try the app download offers again today (couldn't help myself with it being double stars lol) and still same issues. Took all the screenshots sent them in along with asking if they figured out anything with the last time. Hopefully it's all resolved soon I just want all my stars and to delete half these apps on my phone.
    Daily iOS 10 player
    I'm I'm sorry you're going through this. But you doing the right thing by taking screenshots I'm sure it will all get worked out and your patience is appreciated. Document everything with screenshots.Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Do you know if Glu would be interested in hearing about this?
    After the email on the 19th I got a reply back saying they couldn't help without my user number... before that email I sent them 3 emails (all on this topic same help ticket) including my fyber user ID also half the screenshots the ID is clearly visible. So I sent them my user number again and woke up to an email saying they can't find offers on my wall that I was probably using a different service...
    I'll be honest I kind of lost it and sent off an email going through it all with very "smart butt" remarks. This is the only game I play that uses fyber I told them I'd even take a video of the whole ordeal, because nothing shows in support no matter what I click on. So now it's back to waiting for another reply. Honestly I kind of want to give up on this whole thing I almost don't even care about the kstars but I like I said it's still happening.
    Daily iOS 10 player
    Oh Dany, I would have lost it too. It's sooooooo frustrating when some customer service rep sends back a skrewball reply. Like they're not reading your issue, or skimming. Did you reinstall your game or something to give you a different number? See what their reply is, in the meantime, screenshot everything, and we'll pick it up from their response. If you feel bad about popping off on them, you might just send a short note saying, 'look, I don't go off on people like that. You deal with complaints all day long, and I'm sorry I exploded about this. It's frustrating on my end too. ' because maybe when out of a mountain of irate users, your note will be the one that acknowledges their thankless job, and apologizes for going off. You'll feel better, and maybe when your issue is looked at, it will be seen more carefully. That's just my opinion, and something I've done in the past after blasting someone. Good luck, and let us know what happens.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Nope same number same phone no changes, I wish it were something easy. And thank you for the suggestion I'm definitely going to apologize for my tone. And I'll keep everyone updated, of course I'll be antsy this weekend with the VIP this weekend and not being able to get free stars to spend lol.
    Daily iOS 10 player
    So they are now saying that I received the stars, it's just that sometimes the app needs to be refreshed or some times it just doesn't notify in app when you receive it... I'm just drawing the line there and moving on even though I find it odd they couldn't see anything before and it still doesn't fix the issue. I guess I'll just stick to videos from now on.
    Daily iOS 10 player