~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm going to play devil's advocate, what if you played free? aim lower just a kind of maintenance thing? By all means your money should go into your new home. But, if you can, play free. And the forum doesn't cost a dime.... but come in here for a big virtual hug before you possibly leave.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Aww Jules. To be honest I spend very little on this game. I buy SMCs only when I like them and the k star packs only when they're on sale. I just don't buy... anything haha. It's so hard especially when you want to open gift boxes but at the end of the day this is just a game and I'd rather spend money on other things. So I understand
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Finally had it happen! It took a lot longer than I thought. Your tip was really good though - I'll have to try that next time. It was a little hard with the dates because I wasn't sure how actions would fill up my meter. I wouldn't want to use 20 energy if I only needed 8, you know? And after all that it wasn't even a great level up - only item that unlocked was a dress :(

WhAt I sometimes do if I have the time (and an empty energy tank) is going around Oak and Chateau Nuit and try to bump into my friends since they give huge bonus XP payouts.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    See you soon, Jules!

The last time I bought k-stars was in 2015. :p And just now I bought a Valentine's day box. I don't even get to watch videos for free stars, sighhh!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    I am sick sick sick today :( It's supposed to be nice weather this weekend so I need to get better pronto :(

I did get a laugh today and thought I would share. So I have bleached strands mixed in my hair that I do crazy colors with. Right now they're bright purple. One of my male coworkers came in and was telling me about hair chalk because he saw something on groupon and thought I should try it because it looked easier. I asked him what he meant and come to find out, he thought I have been SPRAY PAINTING color in my hair this entire time.

AfFSPcOOq024w.gif
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    ☐ Work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday

☐ Lab Report due Friday by midnight

☐ Online homework due Friday by midnight

☐ Exam 2 on Monday

☐ Lab Practical on Monday

☐ Statistics Written Assignment due Tuesday

5Ztzph3.gif

No motivation to do any of this sh-t. Not in the mood to do any of this sh-t. Not here for any of this sh-t. Then he texts me wanting to "hang out"...
    :mad: All I want to do is to live in San Francisco and work with plants and animals, hell at the freaking aquarium.
    I'm sorry things are all bearing down right now. That schedule would have made me cry when I was in school and all enthusiastic and stuff. Oh, thanks for bringing up the Event timeline thread. I stickied it along with the other reference threads. Thank you fo that.

An aquarium wouls be nice. quiet so you can think at times. That would be as close to being in an underground environment as I could think of. I love the aquarium in Havana. Our game fish are so cute.

Which is the stage of acceptance? I think that's where I am with my Android freeze game. The iOS will be fixed with the 6.3 update but my Android is different. I feel it. It has something to do with my failed VIP trial, or me confusing the maching with the other androids login, But it's not acceptance yet, because I just found myself saying 'maybe when this weekends' file comes in it will fix it. That's when it went out last week. And I can't be accepting that it's just broken, is I'm still hoping for a quick fix. sigh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Well, y'all, I am taking a KKH break. I was going to wait til Lent (I am not Catholic but tons of people in my area are, so there is lots of support during Lent because everyone is giving up something lol). I am cutting out all extraneous spending for awhile, to get used to my new budget and see how far my money goes with new utility bills. Also, there are some things I want to purchase for my new house, and that is more important to me than virtual hairstyles right now. Notice I said right now :) I will probably lurk around here, and habit will have me stopping by here on Thursdays to check out spoilers, but I will just have to save my change for a throwback sale when I return. Happy tapping!

Oh no! So many people are departing lately... We'll miss you girl! And yes please pop up here from time to time!

Saturday the DST ended here, and Gosh yesterday was like the longest day ever! Every hour looked like 3 hours and to finish the day we had a storm, the heavy rain lasted for an hour, do you get it what I'm saying?

Everything got flooded, the cars couldn't pass on the street. Each time we had a storm like this looks like is getting worse. *sigh*

Anyway, I'm still feeling the time is out of place lol, have to remember that the events start to roll an hour earlier from now on, until USA's DST changes too.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Which is the stage of acceptance? I think that's where I am with my Android freeze game. The iOS will be fixed with the 6.3 update but my Android is different. I feel it. It has something to do with my failed VIP trial, or me confusing the maching with the other androids login, But it's not acceptance yet, because I just found myself saying 'maybe when this weekends' file comes in it will fix it. That's when it went out last week. And I can't be accepting that it's just broken, is I'm still hoping for a quick fix. sigh.

Has Glu promised the ios freeze will be fixed with the next update?!? I hope so. I really really miss seeing the dolls change clothes and it makes me sad that y'all can see how cute Dixie looks.
    I didn't do the VIP trial and I'm not here enough to catch what people are saying about it. What did you think?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I read that the iOS freeze is expected to be resolved in the 6.3 update....Feb is short, so should put we be coming upon that soon? It better bring back our missing friends. Hey, is James A. M……Dixie's hubby? If so, I did a little happy dance when Insaw him in AppleP's game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    This is great news! I'm looking forward to my frozen friends becoming active again :cool:
    I read that the iOS freeze is expected to be resolved in the 6.3 update....Feb is short, so should put we be coming upon that soon? It better bring back our missing friends. Hey, is James A. M……Dixie's hubby? If so, I did a little happy dance when Insaw him in AppleP's game.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Yes, James is Dixies hubby. I'm glad to hear he's in your game. Do his clothes change?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Yes. I was so happy to see him there and changing. Here's a shot I just took now.

IMG_1413.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Hi guys, random question:

See the necklace in the top left of this image (taken from Linda's throwback item thread):

IMG_6357.jpg

What event was this from?
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Hi guys, random question:

See the necklace in the top left of this image (taken from Linda's throwback item thread):

IMG_6357.jpg

What event was this from?

That's the symbol for jewelry, not an actual necklace ;)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Well I like it. I want it. They should make it. Lol. I'm thinking a nice 2 color gold, and those little teardroppy things full cut diamonds. Come on glu, make it for us? It's their fault anyway. They draw it and put it in the cliset....of course we with it. And don'the skimp on the ice guys. Nice big ones. Ok?

There yang go doll. Now we sit back and wait. Glu loves us and we love glu. (And for the 2 color gold,,,,,i'm thinking white gold with a nice Rose gold. Thanks glu. We'll wait here) ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I think it would be cool if (maybe for April Fool's Day) they had all the preview images like the necklace and stuff available basically just like they are in the closet. Like, you know those 2D bags? Like that style. I just think it would be funny to have this fake world pretending to be real, in which there are ostensibly real items pretending to be fake.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    I love April 1st at that bag forum. The owner would always mess with the forum. Once it was all backwards. All the posts. (You had to get to the bottom and change the mode). But we didn't know that for a while. Another time my everyone's name was different, white font color another year so everything looked blank. So, YEAH, I'didn't love to see thinkg shaken up a little on April first. Nothing permanent......Unless it's those wardrobe images come to fruition. But wasn't my description of the necklace good? 2 color gold with diamonds. My dolls could definitely use that in the wardrobe.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If Glu wanted to play a mean April Fool's joke on us they would give us a 4 throwback event but every box you try to open is cash.
    OMG no. Don't give them any ideas like that. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    OMG no. Don't give them any ideas like that. Lol

:p:p:p

You have to admit it'd be a good one. We'd burn the place down though.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm so looking foward to April Fool's Day, my maleficent idea is a gender swapped event, guys in dresses and girls in suits lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hmm...I wasn't a fan of last year's April fools event. I hated Elizabeth korkov humongous bobble head hahaha :D so I didn't even cared about grinding for it. :p

It didn't even looked quite right on my dolls dark skinned complexions anyways :rolleyes:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I didn't participate in the event at all last year. I ended up winning the teal shoes in a throwback and I hate them. They don't go with anything. One of these days Elizabeth's head will show up in our throwback palettes and I am not looking forward to it. Can you imagine? Like a party midweek that's so hard and then all that work for that thing lol
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm so looking foward to April Fool's Day, my maleficent idea is a gender swapped event, guys in dresses and girls in suits lol

That would be AWESOME! My doll definitely needs a fancy Janelle Monae/Gina Rodriguez inspired suit!
    hackers can burn in hell
    I didn't participate in the event at all last year. I ended up winning the teal shoes in a throwback and I hate them. They don't go with anything. One of these days Elizabeth's head will show up in our throwback palettes and I am not looking forward to it. Can you imagine? Like a party midweek that's so hard and then all that work for that thing lol

I actually participated last year and all I've earned was the dress and the shoes. I hate the shoes too because it looks so tacky, so I've regretted grinding for it. I'm also afraid of winning Elizabeth wacky head on a throwback sale too. I'm anticipating and waiting so desperately for glu to bring back the store's throwback sale. C'mon glu make it happen already sheesh❗.

#BringBackTheStoreThrowbackSale
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Okay last I checked you need to actually show up to class in order to do well...oh well your grade not mine.

HJ7dyN7.gif
    Maria has been calling me all morning with luxe deals. Girl, where were you at last weekend??
    I have no idea when my doll's bridal shower/wedding/reception thread will be even started. I've been saying it for the longest and it kinda feels like it's been forever lol

I'm like my doll's wedding planner. I have a feeling that I've found the most astonishing backgrounds for all of the special occasions for my photo edits☺. She and I must always have high expections especially when it comes down to perfectionism.

Here are of the some spoilers:

~It'll be an open invitation.
    ~The couple's bridal shower will be co-ed. (At first, I was thinking about to throw an all ladies party. But then again, I've changed my mind since I don't wanna exclude any of the male dolls in particular.)
    ~My doll decided that she wanted a private wedding ceremony. (Nope, she didn't eloped.)
    ~The diva still doesn't have a best man. (She and I are freaking out about that.:eek:)

Sorry, I can't give everything away. Hmm...I still haven't made a decision about the dress codes as of yet:confused:. But, that's all that I wanted to share for now.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Another metro ny colloquialism: not for nuthin. Not for nuthin, but if you 'guess' correctly 100% of the time what does that say?

Ok, who's making corned beef and cabbage next week? It's lent, st pats is a Friday....can you say Corned Bass & Cabbage? No? How about a nice double cheese pizza for dinner that night? I'm Irish...so it's a traditional holiday dinner...but it's a meatless Friday. What to do, what to do......Ok pizza it is.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary