A little doubt - The Huntsman: Winter's War

Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
Hello! I remember that in my previous game, when the "The Huntsman: Winter's War" clothes were added to our wardrobe, we had some gigs and in the end we got a beautiful dress and a hairstyle with a crown. Is there any chance I'll get that gig? Or is it no longer available?

Thanks in advance!
Call me Lu :)
Android player

Add me on FB

Comments

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hi, Lu.I got a hairstyle from that gig before but I've never gotten any dress. Do you, by any chance, know what the dress looks like? I hope you get the specific gig to get the hairstyle it's also gorg. Funny, I remember my level is 37, can you believe that I'm currently doing the Jen Atkin's gig wherein you can also get a free hairstyle in the end? I heard it's an old oooooold gig so I believe that we can still get veryyyyyyyy old gigs. Btw, have you done that gig, Lu?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Hello there Syndra! Maybe I'm wrong and there wasn't any dress, lol. But I do remember quite clearly the hairstyle. I got the Jen Atkin's gig recently and I'm level 30, so who knows? I probably just have to wait :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was looking it up last night, also couldn't find a dress. But yeah the Jen and Mario free hair was a looooooooon time ago. I'm thinking spring of 2015. But it reinforces what I've always maintained....depending on when you start you get different gigs at different times. Stick with th e game and you'll eventually get it all. I can't think of the lady time ineorecthe crown, the Mario 80s hair...I think I put that on at Halloween, or when I dress my doll like Sandy in Grease...trashy Sandy.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Does anyone remember what that gig was called? So I can be on the look out... Also Mario's 80's hair? Haven't hair of that one, do you have a pic?
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The Jen & Mario Glam storyline brought us hair that you see very rarely, because well, it looks like 80s Disco hair. But.....it does look good with those 60's style Balmain pantsuits. I'm not being facetious here. I LOVE those items. Someone will post one I'm sure, I gave my hubby my little earrings from the shower for me. and now.....I can't find them. I once found on the bottom of my pool, I found one tucked into a sofa cushion I merely walked past....but now, he's lost it in the madness known as my dresser and surrounding area. This will be worse than the pool. he heard a clink....which told him they were on the ring holder....like you don't look? What did he do toss them? So, behind the dresser is my best bet. I should have taken my chances with the drain. :( But if you want to check the encyclopedia of events. start at the end and work backwards. When you see those clothes, there will be a thread link for an event... so check there, do a search for Hunstmen Winter and see what pops up. Sorry I can help more but I have to find those earrings. I'll be checking in from the iPad.

NVMD. I'll go look for the gold in a minute, but here's the Link to the announcment. Linda's post shows it was update 4.9 April 6th. 2016. You complete a task with Kim, and she awards you the special crown. Your best bet to go from here is General Discussion and run a search for the Update 4.9 thread or Huntsman Winters War you'll find what you're looking for in the update thread most likely.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I found the thread! I know what the gigs consist of but not the name, but that's something :D

Thanks for all the help Koko!
    Android player

Add me on FB