How do I connect 2 characters I'm playing on different devices?

tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
Hi there. I recently started playing on a second device as another player and would like to add my characters to each others games, how do I go about this? I'm using Android on both devices but under one Facebook and Twitter account although different goggle+ accounts. I asked in a thread for gifting and friends but haven't had any response.

Comments

• thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I have two games and I've just attached each to a different facebook account, then they automatically showed up as friends because my facebook accounts were friends.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have two games and I've just attached each to a different facebook account, then they automatically showed up as friends because my facebook accounts were friends.

Yes thinkthistle, this is how it works. a separate FB account for each game, and if they're the same platforum (ios of Android) and friends on FB they will automatically show up.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    Thanks so much. X
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    Having a problem on my second (Android) device. I opened up a second facebook account as was advised to link my 2 characters. Today, I did a couple of dates using my second device then did a professional gig. For a few days now, my character from my first device has been appearing in the same outfit on my second device (even though my first character has changed outfits several times since then) yet my second characters outfit changes immediately on my first device. So after my professional gig on my second device I went to go on a date with my first character and they were no longer on my friends list. I checked to see if it had something to do with my Facebook login and logged in again. Now on my friends list on my second device, my second character is appearing (like a twin). I've lost my status holding in the love list and my "wife" has disappeared.

I hope this all makes sense. I don't know how to attach photos to explain better.
    Ok, I have twin androids by design, and I'm having trouble following. Would you assign them names? Like they were real people or dolls. Then describe your problem using the dolls names? Because it sounds very much like something my Androids are suffering from. Mine are kat and Z. Z stopped changing clothes in Kat's game. When I was in Z's game. They both appeared as I dressed them. In kat's game, kat was dressed correctly but z was still looking like she was wearing the same clothes without changing for a week. Say it like that, and I'm sure it will be clear. I hope we can help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok. I re-read it. The doll not changing clothes sounds the same as mine, and glu is investigating that.

As as far as the 'missing' wife, if you left her in a venue waiting for a date, you have to back track, find the unstated date, cancel or start it. But go to your contacts tab, as if you were going to send them a gift. See if the missing wife shows up in that tab properly. If she's there, that supports my possible theory of her waiting somewhere for you. If she is not even available in her rightful place too gift...then she has a problem.

So try this out and report back. Then I'll give you more advice.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please check your inbox!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.