Does buying a valentines day gift box remove free offers to earn kstars?

NickdipNickdip Registered Users 1 Posts
I know that when you purchase kstars you lose the free offers, so does it happen when you buy the boxes?

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Purchasing a Valentine's Day gift box should not remove the offers for K-stars.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    And I'm sorry but I have to correct you Nickdip. Buying stars does NOT remove the option to watch videos for KStars. Just as many people or more, who are unable to watch videos for stars have never bought stars. Buying stars does not eliminate the opportunity to watch videos for stars. Nor does not buying stars assure you'll have videos to watch. I've been buying stars and still watch videos, a lot of players do. It may be unfortunate coincidence that after buying stars you couldn't get stars from watching videos anymore, but that is the exception rather than norm.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Suki23Suki23 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I contacted GLU fairly recently bc I've never been given option to get free k stars from videos. GLU's response was that since I had bought k stars etc from in app , that option for free k stars was disabled. They said it was a known bug. So not sure what issue is now after reading this.
    I haven't had this issue, but I know others have complained about this. A few people have gone into settings and disabled inapp purchases, and have said the ability to watch videos for stars had returned. I don't know if you want to look into that. I'm not advising anyone to play around in settings, but this did work for a few people. Good luck. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    I actually sent support a message about this because I lost mine after I bought the VIP membership and this is what I got as a response.

Cust_Care.jpg

Seems you lose them after spending a certain amount of actual currency in the game, which to me seems like a weird thing for a game to have as it does come across as more of a punishment for spending actual money on their game.
    I'm sorry, I had to copy and then edit out the glu staff member's name. unless of course you are singing their praises. Thanks for understanding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    No worries.