General Complaints Thread

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I feel you. It's so hard to save up cash in the game (at least for me). I have the jet so free travel which helps a bit but not enough. Every time I get over 100k Maria tempts me with a house and I'm back to square one. I haven't even decorated most of my homes because I can't afford a 30k sofa.

I have to say, *this* is exactly why I don't over-lament the $4,000 kash in event gb's. The prices to buy kash in the star store are just stupid. Does anyone even *buy* kash? If the prices *and* the amount of $$$ for the money weren't so asinine, I might.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    The VIP tiles in the daily boxes are absolutely outrageous. Since the VIP membership was introduced I had nothing but energy, Kash and those VIP tiles in my boxes in any of my games. I don't even have a chance at winning actual prizes anymore!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    The VIP tiles in the daily boxes are absolutely outrageous. Since the VIP membership was introduced I had nothing but energy, Kash and those VIP tiles in my boxes in any of my games. I don't even have a chance at winning actual prizes anymore!

I totally agree with you! I have to open 3 boxes to see a prize I can collect!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I hate this new V.I.P. membership feature that glu implemented into the game:mad:. When I won the V.I.P. partnership tiles, a pop up message appeared on my screen saying that I couldn't win it because supposedly I choose not to subscribe to it. So why is my game forcing me to do it? I don't think that it's mandatory for me to join it if I don't wanna do it.
    wYIZv.png

I had to open up a ton of boxes and I only won a regular partnership prize and energy bolts.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Does anyone else get mildly annoyed at how long it takes to go around and collect energy from pets? Especially when you get to homes where it's in a second room.

OMG yes, I hardly ever do that anymore because it was taking me like half an hour. I used to do it religiously every 4 hours during weekend events, and it took so much time. But I also have been barely playing the game lately since it's gotten so lame and greedy.
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    It's called 'Kendall's Soirée' in Florence and 'Get the Dress' in Vienna.

So I finally got the toronto gigs and I did the shopping with Kim, the restraunt gig with Kim, and then Sandra called about the new chevier.. I haven't purchased it yet but I know there's more gigs involving that red dress?! When do you get those gigs? Do you have to purchase the new chevier first?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    So I finally got the toronto gigs and I did the shopping with Kim, the restraunt gig with Kim, and then Sandra called about the new chevier.. I haven't purchased it yet but I know there's more gigs involving that red dress?! When do you get those gigs? Do you have to purchase the new chevier first?

No, I haven't bought either Chevier and I just got it. Are you backed up on storylines? You may need to clear those out first. I got mine after I finished the movie with Cassio.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    So, FB did away with the Android sync feature (button) over a year ago, and in August the game decided to hook Androids up after Google+ failed us. While everything works it's awesome, but when for whatever reason you stop synching.....you're just as freakin frozen as you were from April to August. I shouldn't have to feel like this on Valentines Day. 2/3 of my games aren't right. But i was out there last monday in the snow buying gift cards so I could participate in the holiday features. I don't usually vent but this feels really krappy.
    (Can't wait till til the 6.3 update when at least my iOS will hopefully be fixed. I hope it brings back the friends this freeze has lost.)

Back to my Android funk because one game continuously shows me the other isn't changing her clothes......
    Coult it be the device? Did I hit a wrong button somewhere? Do I involve Samsung now too? I'm about to do a factory reset because FB doesn't offer help, GooglePlay is worse than FB, and glu is busy trying to adapt our games when these giants make changes. That leaves me, sitting here in hookah. Oh, I got my first prize in the game.....2500. It basically paid me back for the cost of dating to get to that prize.

hamster-mouse-lighting-wheel-1.gif

C'mon game. It's Valentines Day. Be nicer.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Koko, do you have a Facebook just for KKH? I have a personal one and one for games. I have noticed that if I am not logged into my KKH Facebook, my friends stay the same. When I log back in, everyone updates immediately. Not sure if this is your exact issue, but I thought I would share just in case.
    Hmmmm. I have been checking the games making sure they're logged in. I log out just to log back in. One device sees everyone fine. I showed baba. Z changed her earrings. I turned on kat's game on her device...boom z's lipstick had already changed. Meantime...to the whole world kat hasn't changed since feb 9th. They're married do both dolls are everywhere together except gigs. So I see pretty fast if one has an issue. I keep looking all over wherever I might have hit a don't sync button anywhere on the device. The only thing, Samsung wants me to have the device back up to the cloud. I've neglected because I do not mess with perfect games. I wonder if that's blocking things. Should I authorize it and see what happens? I'm putting z away for the day because I keep seeing kat wrong. I'm putting kat away, because I'm very mad with that game right now. I guess I'll play apple all day, because wile no one can see her either, but at least I don't see how she looks to the world.

''Oh, btw I think it stinks that I draw an 8 hour date....do it anyway and it gives me the same lovers points as a 1 hour date. Just sayin. :).
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Whaaaaat? I'm pretty sure I've been getting different point sets for the length of dates. I've only had one 8 hour out of dozens of 1 and 2 hour and there's no way I'd be at 94 points otherwise? Unless you meant 1 hour gives you the same as 8 hour? And in that case that would be awesome. Or is it a glitch with your game? I feel like I'm rambling :rolleyes:
    NNo I mean in the lovers acheivement. I.m sorry. Not event poinrs. For the lovers achievement I'm 92 % I do a 1 hour dste. I'm 94% I do an 8 hour date and I get the same 2% raise as I did when I took a random NPC out. Lol. I'm much hrtter xheerful. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ooh ok I was like what the what. I hadn't been paying attention so I was about to go crazy if that's what was happening.

Yeah I think for the achievement I'm going to go for 1 hour dates. Right now whatever points I get, I get but when I start working for it I'm not going to waste my time on 8 hours when it doesn't make a difference.
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I hate how long it takes to finish an 8 hour gig in San Francisco!!! Even with a full energy bar... The largest action takes only 3 energy bolts, it's absurd!!

Lol, I just had to take it out of me :P
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • okimfineokimfine Registered Users 2 Posts
    So you meant to tell me that it was the same gig related to the weekend event but with a different name? Oh wow! I never saw that happened on my game before during the weekend events.
    Vì một cộng đồng đọc truyện hay nhất hiện nay
    Hay chia se noi ma ban co the doc truyen online hay nhat
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Laralu529 wrote: »
    I hate how long it takes to finish an 8 hour gig in San Francisco!!! Even with a full energy bar... The largest action takes only 3 energy bolts, it's absurd!!

Lol, I just had to take it out of me :P

That, along with the Ganzerveldt and Brazen--they're all just the worst.
    Is anyone having the problem of losing fans for not going on a date with your spouse even though you just did? Like last night I went on a date so I'd have a fresh start when the event began this morning and I just lost fans for not going on a date. I know that's happened in the past when you go a day or two without dating but my last date was just over 12 hours ago.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Is anyone having the problem of losing fans for not going on a date with your spouse even though you just did? Like last night I went on a date so I'd have a fresh start when the event began this morning and I just lost fans for not going on a date. I know that's happened in the past when you go a day or two without dating but my last date was just over 12 hours ago.

All.the.time. It's so annoying.... sometimes it even happens right when I finish a date?!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Lii wrote: »
    All.the.time. It's so annoying.... sometimes it even happens right when I finish a date?!

I'm also definitely getting asked to go on dates more frequently since the update. It's like the grace period between dates has been cut in half.
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I hate the fact that I can't remove players that haven't logged on for YEARS! Then add the fact that my facebook hasn't shown my friends for weeks now.
    And can't find the perfect wife who has a good sense of style lol
    #RantOver
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    Not being able to delete people also really annoys me. I have someone who hasn't played for years, is stuck in the clothes but has the maximum followers which prevents me form reaching no. 1 and fulfilling the achievement. I've deleted them from my game centre but they're still there on thee game, blocking my progress.
    ****I play on ios****
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    I hate the fact that I can't remove players that haven't logged on for YEARS! Then add the fact that my facebook hasn't shown my friends for weeks now.
    And can't find the perfect wife who has a good sense of style lol
    #RantOver

Hi Stefan, we just added each other and you show in my game already. At least I think it's you. And I don'the recall if you're iOS, or Android. I'llc look. And I have an available doll in Android and one iOS if you're interested. They've got extensive wardrobes. Lol.

I'm about to reset Kat's device to factory. I'm pretty sure I caused her freeze. The IOS freeze is a different story. Wish me luck
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Those of us who have the old VIP were basically screwed over with 6.2. First, we were accused of cheating with the invalid game data (luckily fixed) and secondly, COMPLETELY ignored with the revamp of the VIP subscription. By DEFAULT we should be given the perks of the silver VIP package AND still receive the k-stars :mad: Then again, I remember how the team likes to handle certain aspects of this game.

I appreciate a fireman, especially a good-looking one. This previous weekend event was ridiculous. My doll was SO CLOSE to hooking up with him. BUT of course that annoying piece of sh-t Misty Levin and her mentally unstable friend had to ruin it.

Honestly, why MUST we put up with her. Next to Maria's niece and Jimmy she gets on my nerves. I like to imagine a story-line where Tom Lord comes back and he and Misty get back together but my doll steals him right from underneath her
    :cool: Well, until then I suppose Bianca has the pilot and Declan.
    I disconnected my game from FB because it would keep logging me out. I can't remember my FB pw half the time and I was tired of resetting it just to play this game. It doesn't show I'm connected to FB in settings so why does it keep prompting me to login before I can open the app? I don't WANT it connected and it's forcing me to login even though it doesn't have an account tied to the game??
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    I hate the fact that I can't remove players that haven't logged on for YEARS!
    #RantOver
    Elspeth wrote: »
    Not being able to delete people also really annoys me. I have someone who hasn't played for years, is stuck in the clothes but has the maximum followers which prevents me form reaching no. 1 and fulfilling the achievement. I've deleted them from my game centre but they're still there on thee game, blocking my progress.

Yes I completely agree 100% to all of that. I also can't stand when some players ghostly dolls are frozen on my games with no in-game message on their speech bubbles.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Yes I completely agree 100% to all of that. I also can't stand when some players ghostly dolls are frozen on my games with no in-game message on their speech bubbles.

I think this is an android issue. You're frozen with no speech bubble in my game, even though i know you're an active player :(
    hackers can burn in hell
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Spoiler alert for everyone doing reality shows: It's impossible to get to the #1 spot.

No, it's not hard. It's IMPOSSIBLE. I've been grinding so bad for the past few months to work my way up the list of reality shows. It was somewhat easy most of the way, as I always had more traction than the other shows so everytime I gained 215k viewers, the shows immediately above mine would gain like 100k viewsers or so. So I worked my way up slowly and finally reached the 2nd spot this past Saturday.

And then it stopped.

Ever since then, the #1 show has been consistently at 8 million more viewers than my show. All the time. I can do about 30 shows in a day, getting roughly 6,5 million viewers a day. The #1 show gets the exact same amount of viewers, so I can never even get close. It's not like it started at 8 million more, then 7.9, then 7.8. Nope, it just stays ahead of me with exactly 8 million more viewers. It doesn't matter how many shows I do or how fast I do them. The difference of 8 million DOES NOT CHANGE. EVER.

So, thank you Glu, for making it downright IMPOSSIBLE to reach the #1 spot.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh no this is so awful daffodil!

Make sure to send a ticket though, cause (think it was Camila) was able to get there, but of course it was few updates ago.

I'm sorry this is happening to you.:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I expected more from the partner customization. We can change their faces but WE CAN'T CHANGE THEIR HAIR COLOR?! COME THE F ON!
    They've said more option are coming in the next update Minji. ;). I agree...more features please.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary